Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been times I've been tempted to start "sleuthing" friends and aquaintances of perps and then I stop and think "what if this were me? What if I were the neighbor/friend/co-worker/ex-wife of this perp and people were exposing my life online?" It is a lot easier for me to back-off from going on rabbit trails when I think along those lines. Hopes it helps :)

O/T, I once googled myself and found that I share the same pretty unique name with a writer for Hustler magazine:(

Regarding TG's case in MD. Did I read that correctly? It was filed in 1990 and closed in 2004? I'm either reading that wrong or that's gotta be a typo.

O/T, I once googled myself and found that I share the same pretty unique name with a writer for Hustler magazine:(

Of coarse, you deny any involvement?

Please send us writing samples, recent picture of yourself and anything else that may prove your innocence ... so you can be excluded. :)

Holy Carp...I haven't checked my FB page in forever, but when I went to lpg jr's page I saw that we have a friend in common! Kinda shocked me...lol.

TG did appear to be hispanic but a person can be causian hispanic or black hispanic.

But you can't tell what ethnic group a person belongs just by the way they look or by the name. My children are mixed and when it came to the birth certificate I had a choice on what they'd be "officially" registered as.

Rick's blog has some interesting theories today:

"EXCLUSIVE: BILLINGS MURDERS MAY BE CONTRACT HIT"....explanation about daylight attack interesting as well.

http://ricksblog.biz/

From everything I've learned, this makes so much sense. It just fits. But I also believe there is another aspect to it too, which involves the suspects from Ft. Walton and why the DEA is involved.

I keep getting "can not display webpage" when I try to read Rick's blog. Anyone else having a problem getting to the site?

copy/paste from rick's blog:

***This is only a portion of article, so as not to risk copyrights:

EXCLUSIVE: BILLINGS MURDERS MAY BE CONTRACT HIT

Sources close to suspects and persons of interests in the Billings murders allege that Patrick Gonzalez, Jr. was paid to kill Byrd and Melanie Billings. They claim that the investigators have been told this and that the contract price was between $20,000-$50,000 and whatever Gonzalez and his accomplices could remove from the Billings residence.

The failed after-dark attempt explains why Gonzalez and crew invaded the Billings residence at 7 p.m. on Thursday, July 9 before sunset.

I keep getting "can not display webpage" when I try to read Rick's blog. Anyone else having a problem getting to the site?

Gypsy, I am having the same problem.

I do agree with the theory that this was a hit.

Gypsy, I am having the same problem.

I do agree with the theory that this was a hit.

I can't get on rick's blog either. Too much traffic I guess. Rick is a really good reporter. He's been at all the pressers.

I copy/pasted the article from my google reader.

Yes I am, IE says Ricksblog is not set up to connect through the WWW. I have been to the site before with no problems but not today.

Thank you pink, I was having a hard time getting the page to load as well.

That's really interesting about the "dry run" that they may have done after dark. I wonder how long ago that happened and if it ended up being caught on tape. That could be one of the reasons behind LE saying that they've spent hours upon hours watching the videos. If one of the suspects mentioned that, they may have looked back to see if they were able to find it on the tape.

I know this has been mentioned by many posters before but I have to ask again after reading Rick's blog: Why isn't Pamela Higgins in jail???? Is it possible she is the one and only one of Escambia 8 singing like a canary?

That's really interesting, pinkinablueworld! I wouldn't be surprised if it's accurate, too.

However, keep in mind this is info from a blog, with anonymous sources and no confirmation from LE. Not saying that doesn't make it accurate; just saying IMO it's still in the "possibly accurate" column.

I can't get on rick's blog either. Too much traffic I guess. Rick is a really good reporter. He's been at all the pressers.

I copy/pasted the article from my google reader. See post #32.

pink, just edit your previous post to include the link (even if it won't open right now) and then remove a good part of what you posted so we can comply with copyright. It's ok to copy/paste about 10% of copyrighted material and include the link. A paragraph or two. TY!

If Rick's Blog is accurate, it makes even less sense that PLW would be out on bond at all, much less such a low amount.

I know this has been mentioned by many posters before but I have to ask again after reading Rick's blog: Why isn't Pamela Higgins in jail???? Is it possible she is the one and only one of Escambia 8 singing like a canary?

Or maybe by having her out they think they can get to the remaining accomplice(s) who hasn't/haven't been arrested yet easier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon