Bombshell tonight! Nancy Grace leaving Headline News

I also like ashleigh she is HOT. Man would I ever like to Ummm Get to know her better .LOL...And NG is going to another crime show kinda deal.she gave a few hints saying it will be alot more digital and computorized what ever that means I was kinda thinking that she may just go to the new TV crime show called Crime Watch Daily ..Ihave seen a few of nancy's former helper;s on that show and its all digital and stuff so i assumed that may be where she goes..personally I really liked the way court tv ran getting to see some live trials and getting like 5 different sets of host's my favourite being Vinny and ashleigh .. I would love to have Vinny back on HLN Actually i liked hln when they were all crime with vinny and mike the big bald guy former FBI i think ,and jane nancy but out of all of them court tv was my fav oh and with catherine Crier Live ...

I thought Catherine Crier was THE BEST!!! I wonder what she's doing now? After she left the channel it hasn't been the same, I never watch anymore.

The Melinda Duckett interview was when I learned that NG wasn't always LIVE.

I'm in Florida and the news had already spread that Melinda killed herself. It was hours before the interview aired. Imagine my surprise when I'm hearing her talk to NG. Then I finally see the small ticker at the bottom saying she killed herself.

Personally, I didn't have a problem with how NG treated her. Melinda went on her show to talk about her missing Son and bring awareness but then dodged the simple questions about a time line. NG called her out on it. I am biased tho. I think Melinda killed her Son. And she killed herself because of guilt and knowing the noose was getting tighter. Heck with NG. LE didn't believe her.

IIRC, she wasn't going to do the interview at first. But then learned John would be on the show and needed to one-up him. IMO

Still hoping to one day hear that little boys remains have been found.

I have a strong feeling that Melinda killed her son too. The details surrounding his disappearance will never be solved but the fact still remains that a 2 year old toddler that no one gave a crap about went missing and nearly 13 years later, still no trace of him. I wonder how long it will take for a judge to declare the poor kid dead because of the fact that he has not been found. Trenton would have been almost 15 today if he were alive and the only person to have any significant answers to his whereabouts is dead. My theory is that Melinda was involved in the death of Trenton, whether accidental or intentional including the means of death will never be defined but I believe he died under her care, and possibly dumped his body at the Ocala National Forest. There is too many gaps to fill about where she was but police had said that cell phone and ATM records contradicted her stories of where she was and it placed her in the Ocala area. Her own lawyer said that Melinda's story was not consistent and if her lawyer said that, it's bad. I really think Trenton is in that forest though. A toddler that's been missing for this long with no trace of him being seen afterwards (of course there have been "sightings" but we know how that goes) and the fact that FL police ruled out the possibility that she gave him away or a stranger took him, where does that lead? Lots of people said she may have sent him to Korea but I'm digressing and that is the last theory I'll believe considering Melinda was adopted at age 4 months and had no idea who her biological family was, so I doubt she knew anyone over there that she could have arranged to send Trenton to. Melinda was just an adopted American so I don't buy that one bit but the chilling part is that Melinda said she took Trenton to a shooting range in the Ocala National Forest and drove around 8 hours "lost" and reported him missing a day later.

Shooting range, forestry, missing kid....strange.

The two friends Melinda had over at her apartment at the time she reported him missing said they believed the kid was not even there because they never heard a peep out of him and Melinda suddenly "checked" on Trenton to see that he was gone and the screen was cut. The police later said that there was no sign of Trenton leaving the room or any outside disturbance indicating he had been taken from the window. The police also said he could have went missing up to 2 days prior to her reporting him missing and had grounds to arrest her just 4 days afterwards but didn't because they wanted her to lead them to Trenton. I think a plausible theory is that Melinda probably did take Trenton to the Ocala National Forest to go shooting (not that it was a wise decision to bring a toddler into) and that Trenton could have accidentally shot himself. Melinda freaked out and hid him there somewhere hence the "driving around lost for 8 hours" and once she placed his body, she went home and cut the screen and rearranged the room to stage an abduction. Which is why the friends said they never heard him and which is why police said he most likely went missing a day or two before the report. AND that's why Melinda could never answer the questions of her whereabouts because she wanted to act like he was abducted but she knew all along he was dead and eventually killed herself cause she couldn't live with it. Sorry I ranted but I've been following this case since it happened and it infuriates me that the kid is still gone and no solidified answers have been given.

Not surprised to learn NG had been taken off the air. She was quite a "controversial" character that had a nasty reputation with how she judged her guests and which is funny cause I hated the woman when she was on HLN and my mother had her on every night (I grew up in the early 2000's and my mom had control of the tv :D). Eventually since I had no say in the matter, I watched NG begrudgingly on the tv and later got used to it. Over time, NG had disappeared from her network and I asked my mom about it and my mom said she went off air. But the way my mom had put it, it seemed like it was temporary. I eventually got suspicious since I hadn't seen her in a long time on that channel and seeing this now explains everything. I'm really glad NG's "career" has officially retired off television, she claimed to have that show to get the "story out there" to help find missing children but all she did was seem to care about ratings and used her background as a prosecutor/former crime victim as a crutch to justify the way she was on tv. I believe she had good intentions to start off with but over time, she got careless about the cause and was disgustingly insensitive and did what she had to do to get her fame and that was it. I remember Nancy stating the purpose of her show was to help bring missing persons home but I don't recall her doing anything important but just bashing people, arguing with others and cutting them off if they didn't kiss her arse. I don't want to know what kind of cases Nancy was over when she was a prosecutor. Sadly for her case on Melinda Duckett, that was the only incident I believed Nancy was in the most reasonable right and that's saying something.

I can appreciate what you're saying and agree with you to an extent. I think her show would have been much more successful in viewer numbers if she toned down the dramatics and her over bearing personality which caused many people to switch off. I respect Nancy for drawing attention to children and adults who are/were missing or their murder and wish her well. I hope there are other shows which draw attention to missing and murdered children and adults. Judge Jeanine on Fox News used to discuss cases but her show is mostly political now.
ITA I watched the back shows on You Tube,to do with Zarah Baker,I couldn't stick all the shouting and drama,which was a shame.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back