Bosma Murder Trial 03.31.16 - Day 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 42s43 seconds ago
7:02pm on April 27, Millard texts saying he can't find the generator. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Schlatman and #Millard called the Eliminator incinerator the "BBQ" #TimBosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Millard writes "unless you remember putting it back on the BBQ it should be at the hangar." #Bosma

:puke:

In another text, Millard is asking Schlatman to make sure the "ether on the front end loader is in good supply."
by Adam Carter 11:28 AM

Schlatman says he doesn't know if at that time the loader was at the hangar or the farm.
by Adam Carter 11:29 AM

"Do you know what Mr. Millard would use the generator for?" Fraser asks. "I do not, no," he says.
by Adam Carter 11:30 AM

In another text, Millard is asking for a research reference for a purchase price for a fuel truck similar to one he had as a work request.
by Adam Carter 11:31 AM

"It was basically to find out what the current value of that sort of truck would be," he says.
by Adam Carter 11:31 AM

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Schlatman can't recall from that text if loader was at hangar or farm. #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Schlatman doesn't know what Millard would use generator for other then The Eliminator. #Bosma

Schlatman says he does not know what Millard would use the generator for. He'd (SS) use it for things like welding. #Bosma

Another text was about Millard's Yukon running out of gas, but the gas gauge didn't read empty.
by Adam Carter 11:33 AM

On May 3, Millard was texting Schlatman and asking if a forklift worked. Schlatman says they were used for loading and unloading inside the hangar.
by Adam Carter 11:35 AM

April 30, Millard asks him about getting a purchase price for a fuel truck similar to one he has. "For accounting reference." #Bosma

Same day he inquired about an excavator rental fee (related to the one they had stuck in swamp). #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 37s37 seconds ago
On May 1, he asks advice about gas running out on his Yukon before empty line. Asks about why that could be happening #Bosma

Schlatman says he'd seen Millard drive the forklift before. "It wouldn't be regularly," Schlatman says.
by Adam Carter 11:36 AM

Another message from Millard from the Saturday before Bosma vanished just reads "Got it!" Schlatman says he doesn't know what that message is about.
by Adam Carter 11:37 AM

Another text from Schlatman from April 28 found on Millard's phone: "Last I saw generator was in corner by incinerator in the barn. Will check and check either too."
by Adam Carter 11:38 AM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Texts about forklifts at hangar. Millard wanting to know if they were in working order. Schlatman says he doesn't know why he was asking.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Had seen Millard driving forklift at Toronto hangar.

On May 2, he asks if Schlatman will be working Monday. On May 3, asks if the junk forklift mast/forks were working. #Bosma

Schlatman responds that the small one was, and the big one was but was leaking. #Bosma

Crown asks if he had seen Millard drive the forklift before. Wouldn't be frequent, but says I'm sure he did use it a few times. #Bosma

Millard responds the next day, May 4: "got it!" #Bosma

SS seems to have a little "amnesia" when it comes to his texts messages.....

Jumping back to Sun April 28. Schlatman texts Millard at 7:14pm re: generator. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
April 28, 2013, 7:14 pm Schlatman to Millard: Last I saw generator was in corner by incinerator in the barn.

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
"last I saw generator was in corner by incinerator in the barn. Will check and check ether too," Schlatman writes. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Crown asks when "last I saw" would've been. Schlatman can't recall. #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Schlatman says he can't recall when he saw generator in the barn. #Bosma

Now jumping to April 29. Schlatman to Millard: "just remembered generator is out w excavator. Using it to run air compressor." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 42s43 seconds ago
April 29, 9:22 am Sclatman to Millard: Just remembered generator is out with Excavator."
Later text says both are at the farm.

He then asks if Millard is taking the white van that week. Asks if he can use it to haul John Deere motor to farm. #Bosma

At 3:40 pm Schlatman texts back that yeah it's with the excavator. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Now seeing photo of The Eliminator. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 50s50 seconds ago
Shlatman shown pic of eliminator. He is explaining how it was hooked up to generator. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

SS seems to have a little "amnesia" when it comes to his texts messages.....

I am by no means a fan of SS, but I can see how context can be missing from some of these. I just looked through some texts threads of mine and have no clue what some texts are referring to....people you interact with on a regular basis may follow up a verbal conversation with a text and it could be hard to remember context almost 3 years later. That being said, I do agree that there is a lot SS is leaving out....MOO

The BBQ? For real? BBQ's are for cooking meat, not burning garbage as SS testified that's what the incinerator was for.
Seems like these texts for generator and front end loader show some premeditation.

18cdad83-ce83-4950-a278-adbba2ca9365.png
This is the photo. The generator isn't attached here.
by Adam Carter 11:45 AM

The Crown is now finished with Schlatman's examination.
by Adam Carter 11:47 AM

Whoop -- no, Fraser now asking another question.
by Adam Carter 11:47 AM

He's asking about mid March, 2013. A message from Millard reads: "ballpark, what was cost of material on BBQ trailer?" The trailer cost about $8K.
by Adam Carter 11:48 AM

Schlatman shown a photo of The Eliminator (police photo from farm jury has seen). He says generator doesn't appear to be on it #Bosma

Schlatman says the big generator is roughly 18x30x16 #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Generator 18x30x16 in size. #Bosma

Those are the Crown's questions. #Bosma

Oops Crown remembers one other day he'd like to ask Schlatman about. Mar. 15, 2013. #Bosma

Millard texts him: "ballpark, what was cost of material on BBQ trailer?"
Again, Schlatman says that'd be The Eliminator trailer.
#Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 43s44 seconds ago
Crown is done exam in chief. Judge dismissing jury for a break. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 42s43 seconds ago
Jury is taking morning recess now. #Bosma

I think it will be extremely interesting to see how the cross examination of SS plays out.....IMO RP et al have been soft on a couple of witnesses (you all know who I mean) and very aggressive with others.....

Kamille I'm around if the site is driving you nuts. Let me know in the thread if you want me to pick up.

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Some more legal arguments now while jury is on break. #Bosma

Kamille I'm around if the site is driving you nuts. Let me know in the thread if you want me to pick up.

Thanks SnooperDuper...that would be great.

O/T ... is anyone else having trouble with pages loading? I didn't see anything in the tech forum. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname