Bosma Murder Trial 05.10.16 - Midweek Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things that make you go "hmmmm"......it may seem I am reaching here, but I don't think so.

Whether or not that is CN's Instagram, on her Blue Jays / beer can photo, she replies that she went to the game Thursday.

Thursday's game, the Jays won 12-2. Crowd was around 36,000. At first glance, based on the upper deck, it looks like it may indeed have been Thursday night.

But something struck me as odd. The Jays wore their home whites Thursday, which makes sense when you look at the pitcher on the mound in the photo. The pitcher is clearly wearing all white (pants and jersey). The Texas Rangers, who wear either grey or dark blue jerseys on the road, wore their dark blue jerseys that night, with grey pants.

If you blow up the picture and look at the batter and third base coach, I am 99% sure that is a grey jersey and not dark blue. You can clearly see the difference in the umpires, wearing black, at first and second base. Look at the batter up close, it is quite clear he is wearing a dark batting helmet, and darker than the jersey.

We also know that the game is not from the Dodgers game Friday or Saturday, as those were larger crowds (sellout in the case of Saturday).

So, I think CN, or whoever it is, is lying about when that picture was taken in a classless attempt to use the #welovebjs hashtag. Piggy backing on that, there are unlicensed shirts available from street vendors on your way to the dome that say things like "I LOVE BJs" and "ONE BJ IS BETTER THAN NINE YANKS".

I think whoever is using that account is either someone trying to be CN because the person is attention starved, or it IS CN and the #welovebjs is a direct, tasteless reference to her "bj" testimony of last week, and she is just using an old picture to get her point across under the guise of going to a Jays game. The #coldbeer hashtag is probably just a reference that she can do whatever she wants, court order or not.

Either way, that person is a ***** and we can only hope that karma carries a gavel. MOO

Who knows....if you look at the 3rd base line....if it was Texas why does the coach look all white...they would be wearing the same uni colours as the batter...it's not JD as he would be behind the bag in play.

It is her account...she has a pic of her dad on it.

Either way she is f'in around and being annoying.

What I find more troublesome is that if she has bail conditions to not smoke weed (as she stated under oath)...but can she drink???

Also her parents need to be with her al all times as they are her sureties....were they???

Call her PO!!!

Things that make you go "hmmmm"......it may seem I am reaching here, but I don't think so.

Whether or not that is CN's Instagram, on her Blue Jays / beer can photo, she replies that she went to the game Thursday.

Thursday's game, the Jays won 12-2. Crowd was around 36,000. At first glance, based on the upper deck, it looks like it may indeed have been Thursday night.

But something struck me as odd. The Jays wore their home whites Thursday, which makes sense when you look at the pitcher on the mound in the photo. The pitcher is clearly wearing all white (pants and jersey). The Texas Rangers, who wear either grey or dark blue jerseys on the road, wore their dark blue jerseys that night, with grey pants.

If you blow up the picture and look at the batter and third base coach, I am 99% sure that is a grey jersey and not dark blue. You can clearly see the difference in the umpires, wearing black, at first and second base. Look at the batter up close, it is quite clear he is wearing a dark batting helmet, and darker than the jersey.

We also know that the game is not from the Dodgers game Friday or Saturday, as those were larger crowds (sellout in the case of Saturday).

So, I think CN, or whoever it is, is lying about when that picture was taken in a classless attempt to use the #welovebjs hashtag. Piggy backing on that, there are unlicensed shirts available from street vendors on your way to the dome that say things like "I LOVE BJs" and "ONE BJ IS BETTER THAN NINE YANKS".

I think whoever is using that account is either someone trying to be CN because the person is attention starved, or it IS CN and the #welovebjs is a direct, tasteless reference to her "bj" testimony of last week, and she is just using an old picture to get her point across under the guise of going to a Jays game. The #coldbeer hashtag is probably just a reference that she can do whatever she wants, court order or not.

Either way, that person is a ***** and we can only hope that karma carries a gavel. MOO

I don't care what she may be doing at this time. It's just nice to know her attitude in court, and her reluctance to destroy evidence (other than MB's and her fingerprints) will be the push that seals DM's cell door for 25 years. I'm sure DM didn't expect this outcome when he sang "Wonderwall" to her.

He can now look at the walls and wonder for 25 years.

I do wonder if that women that reached out to him in jail not long after his arrest still believes he is innocent?

MOO

Who knows....if you look at the 3rd base line....if it was Texas why does the coach look all white...they would be wearing the same uni colours as the batter...it's not JD as he would be behind the bag
True but my point is no one is wearing dark blue jerseys in that photo, which the Rangers wore Thursday night.

I can't say for sure if the third base coach is wearing white (like the picture) or grey (like the batter, I believe). I think it is safe to say no one is wearing dark blue, which is my entire point. It's not about what game she went to. She used a picture from a night other than the one she was there in order to put an exclamation point on her disgusting testimony with the #welovebjs hashtag.

Not sure about the beer, either. Just because she took a picture of a beer can doesn't mean she is drinking it. It could be who was there with her.

I don't care what she may be doing at this time. It's just nice to know her attitude in court, and her reluctance to destroy evidence (other than MB's and her fingerprints) will be the push that seals DM's cell door for 25 years. I'm sure DM didn't expect this outcome when he sang "Wonderwall" to her.

He can now look at the walls and wonder for 25 years.

I do wonder if that women that reached out to him in jail not long after his arrest still believes he is innocent?

MOO

True enough. Just thought it was interesting that a conniving little ***** continues to be conniving and sees herself as untouchable, even while facing pretty serious charges. She is playing a dangerous little game, and one of these days she is going to hang herself, so to speak. MOO

True enough. Just thought it was interesting that a conniving little ***** continues to be conniving and sees herself as untouchable, even while facing pretty serious charges. She is playing a dangerous little game, and one of these days she is going to hang herself, so to speak. MOO
When she spends time behind bars after her conviction, maybe he will learn a good lesso. Four months obviously wasn't enough

I posted this in the other thread, but saw it was going to close....

I honestly believe MS and DM had a "brother" pact of sorts, through their lawyers, not to say a word, especially with the LB murder trial also on the horizon.

That said, when MS saw the letters in court, and it was evident DM had every intention of turning stool pigeon and setting him up to take the fall, MS decided their little pact was off. When DM and his counsel took a pass on taking the stand, MS pounced and is going to tell all -whether it is the whole truth or not.

Dellen the Felon, with his smug attitude, smiles and waves in open court, is about to get a reality check. He thought he was the "mission commander", so to speak, and MS was just the stupid guy who would do anything he asked. Maybe he was right, but I believe his brother, his partner is crime, is going to sing like a canary.

I think they are both going down for first degree murder, but I think MS is going to do everything he can to save his own *advertiser censored* now. DM was set to betray his "brother", and I am guessing MS is going to have a lot to say Wednesday. All this MOO

EDIT: My bad. MS would have seen the letters before court. But the premise remains: when he saw the letters, he decided he was going to turn. MOO

I find it ironical that the 'stupid guy' has a much better lawyer than the 'mission commander'. I bet that is driving DM crazy.

Why are we giving CN so much attention???? That's clearly what she wants. I say we stop discussing her social media accounts. Just my humble opinion.

I find it ironical that the 'stupid guy' has a much better lawyer than the 'mission commander'. I bet that is driving DM crazy.

I would flip that. How did Pillay end up with the accused who thought he was above the law and ruined any kind of defence strategy by planning out his case with evidence tampering? The accused who had all evidence stuck to him like fly paper....... that he painted florescent orange for everyone to see.

MOO

I guarantee that the 3rd base coach and the batter are definitely wearing blue jerseys.

Lets be fair, Smich turned off his phone, he wore gloves and disposed of them, and he didn't write countless letters detailing how he did it. I think Smich's lawyer had a far easier job, don't you?

Why are we giving CN so much attention???? That's clearly what she wants. I say we stop discussing her social media accounts. Just my humble opinion.

Personally I don't want people to forget who she is. You stop paying attention, the next thing you know you're neighbour is Karla Homolka.

Something tells me she wouldn't be so smug unless her lawyer was telling her that she was going to beat this charge. Lawyers will be pretty up front when they tell you what you are facing, and by now she should know what she could plea to, or her chances of beating the charge. All MOO of course.

Something tells me she wouldn't be so smug unless her lawyer was telling her that she was going to beat this charge. Lawyers will be pretty up front when they tell you what you are facing, and by now she should know what she could plea to, or her chances of beating the charge. All MOO of course.

DM was pretty smug and thought he could beat his charge for a long, long time. I think reality is starting to take hold.

CN may feel differently about her situation once DM and MS are convicted. She may not remember, but the phone records did...and I don't know the law is not a legal defence.

This time next year, she'll be in a women's prison.

How can you guarantee that? Just curious. <modsnip>

<modsnip>The picture is blurry for sure. I'm a graphic designer/Photoshop expert by trade and I have a very expensive, high resolution, colour corrected monitor. Visually it looked able to me, but to be sure I increased the image resolution from 72DPI to 1200DPI and slightly increased the saturation to enhance the colours that were already there. The colour of the batter and 3rd base coach jersey is compromised only of cyan and magenta. Even though the levels were low, the image is blurred and over exposed, so one would expect that the original colour has been washed out. The presence of only cyan and magenta would suggest the original colour was probably dark blue.

DM was pretty smug and thought he could beat his charge for a long, long time. I think reality is starting to take hold.

CN may feel differently about her situation once DM and MS are convicted. She may not remember, but the phone records did...and I don't know the law is not a legal defence.

This time next year, she'll be in a women's prison.

Im not really sure he was smug. Yes, the MSM interview he did gave the appearance of being confident, but the letters show somebody who is far more desperate than they were letting on.

<modsnip> The picture is blurry for sure. I'm a graphic designer/Photoshop expert by trade and I have a very expensive, high resolution, colour corrected monitor. Visually it looked able to me, but to be sure I increased the image resolution from 72DPI to 1200DPI and slightly increased the saturation to enhance the colours that were already there. The colour of the batter and 3rd base coach jersey is compromised only of cyan and magenta. Even though the levels were low, the image is blurred and over exposed, so one would expect that the original colour has been washed out. The presence of only cyan and magenta would suggest the original colour was probably dark blue.

Well, ****. I merely opened mine with Premiere, and thought it was grey. Thanks for the clarification.

<modsnip>

Guess I stand corrected.

Personally I don't want people to forget who she is. You stop paying attention, the next thing you know you're neighbour is Karla Homolka.

I'm not saying forget who she is. I'm saying stop giving her attention. There is a big difference. Following her on instagram and discussing her social media accounts is attention that IMO she doesn't deserve. You obviously feel very differently than I do about this subject. To each his own.

This is water under the bridge ... but just in case anyone cares ... I walked by a phone booth yesterday, and the phone number was in large digits, right on the payphone. No one would have the slightest problem calling the payphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea