Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop the video at the 2:00 mark. If that isn't MS then i'll eat my hat. If you stop it a split second later you can see the driver, not clearly but it looks like the same shirt DM was wearing when he was photographed leaving the bank. Anyone recall if the dates line up? I'm sure they don't. It's probably just the style of shirt he likes. MOO

As a side note, it took a few seconds before MM got into the back seat after the door was opened. Probably had to clear a spot to sit. ;)

As a side note, it took a few seconds before MM got into the back seat after the door was opened. Probably had to clear a spot to sit. ;)

RSBM - LOL! I thought the same thing! I have 4 kids - you always need to clean up a little before hopping in my van. Side note - my van is still cleaner than DM's Yukon.

I think MS got out of the car and "greeted" MM to tell her something. Notice it takes her a moment to go to the car? JMO

I think MS got out of the car and "greeted" MM to tell her something. Notice it takes her a moment to go to the car? JMO

Saw that! Hoping the Crown asks her about that delay in heading to the truck when she is on the stand.

Wasn't the back passenger side seat missing from the Yukon after DMs arrest? Just wondering where she would sit or if the seat was taken out after this for some reason? I could be wrong.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6386281-clairmont-no-love-lost-between-millard-and-his-uncle

CLAIRMONT: No love lost between Millard and his uncle

Millard brought his girlfriend's cats to his uncle for care, court heard and once he brought a "Mexican street dog" he rescued during a trip to Mexico in for deworming. A small, beige, mixed-breed dog not unlike one seen in a seized security video from Millardair.

That appointment for the dog was July 2012 and turned out to be the last time the uncle and nephew ever saw each other until the courtroom.

Burns called their relationship "distant."

So, even Wayne's funeral took place without the (only?) B-I-L?

Stop the video at the 2:00 mark. If that isn't MS then i'll eat my hat. If you stop it a split second later you can see the driver, not clearly but it looks like the same shirt DM was wearing when he was photographed leaving the bank. Anyone recall if the dates line up? I'm sure they don't. It's probably just the style of shirt he likes. MOO

This was on May 7th, DM was on surveillance at the bank on May 10th. I do see what you're saying though looks like he could be wearing the same type of shirt.

Wasn't the back passenger side seat missing from the Yukon after DMs arrest? Just wondering where she would sit or if the seat was taken out after this for some reason? I could be wrong.

Im seeing this video backwards (like taking a pic of yourself from front view of your phone...everything is opposite on your face). At 2:28 you can see MS hand on steering wheel and no passenger. Meaning he was the driver and put MM behind drivers seat.
The pass side had no seat or it was folded down with plywood on it. So if this is backwards, that would actually be the driver's side.

Hope this makes sense??
ETA: Sorry I'm not technically savvy, I think it's mirror image? eg, I tried to take of pic of me on my old galaxy and my lip piercing looked like it was on opposite side of my face.

I wonder how close RB is with his sister? I know there was another sibling that passed away in her 50's, so DM does have other cousin's (other than RB's children) Could the cousin he refers to in his Jailhouse letter be from RB's other sister? I am also surprised that if MB is to testify, why she did not testify early on in the trial? SB got her testimony out of the way first and then could be there for the trial..you would think if she believes her son is innocent, she would want to be in court to support him? Does she have a choice? could she ask to testify earlier so she can be in court?

2 cousins from MB's sister and 6 from the brother http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?n=josephine-gwiliams&pid=119087130

MB does not get to choose when she will testify: the Crown chooses the order of witnesses and information presented.

Im seeing this video backwards (like taking a pic of yourself from front view of your phone...everything is opposite on your face). At 2:28 you can see MS hand on steering wheel and no passenger. Meaning he was the driver and put MM behind drivers seat.
The pass side had no seat or it was folded down with plywood on it. So if this is backwards, that would actually be the driver's side.

Hope this makes sense??
I don't see where you think its flipped. I don't see it but again could be wrong. MOO

Also I find it weird she would get in the back seat instead of the passenger seat if it was just MS there. MOO

Hope this makes sense??

No this makes no sense whatsoever. I have no idea what on earth you're doing here or trying to say.

The video shows a figure get out of the passenger front side, greet MM, open the door to the back passenger side for her, she gets in and then the male figure gets in the passenger seat.

How you get from there to video running backwards, MS's hand on the steering wheel and no passenger seat, I have not a clue.

was it not that back seat that was removed? I thought in other pictures the rear passenger seat was gone..so was it removed after this? and why?

[h=1]Tim Bosma Murder Trial: Picking up Mark Smich’s girlfriend after Bosma’s slaying | EXHIBIT #99 (D)[/h]
[video=youtube;Gv7OWZQrbrQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv7OWZQrbrQ&index=1&list=UUnsj4TU7mOQ-4l2HOaRekgA[/video]
Here I thought that MS was by himself- clearly indicates that someone else was driving, and now I'm thinking- OMG- she got into the back seat of that Yukon???

No this makes no sense whatsoever. I have no idea what on earth you're doing here or trying to say.

The video shows a figure get out of the passenger front side, greet MM, open the door to the back passenger side for her, she gets in and then the male figure gets in the passenger seat.

How you get from there to video running backwards, MS's hand on the steering wheel and no passenger seat, I have not a clue.

Sorry, video at 2:00 not 2:28. I don't see a driver in that freeze frame. And if you look thru the windshield, looks like a steering wheel and a hand on it (which appears on pass side) this is where I'm seeing it.

Also, I'm trying to find the report. But didn't 1 person leave in the Yukon from the hanger that day? Or am I mistaken?

[video=twitter;708288434775969792]https://twitter.com/AD_Humphreys/status/708288434775969792[/video]

It looks more like a backpack to me, instead of the gym bag style that was found in the Yukon.

if you look closer when she is standing outside the building it is on the ground beside her..she then pics it up and is carrying it like a duffle bag as she gets into the truck.

Hope this makes sense??
ETA: Sorry I'm not technically savvy, I think it's mirror image? eg, I tried to take of pic of me on my old galaxy and my lip piercing looked like it was on opposite side of my face.
I think your imagination may be getting the better of you. If you compare evidence photos of the Yukon to the Yukon in the video, it is clearly not mirrored, and IIRC the officer doing surveillance testified to there being 2 occupants when it pulled up to the apartment. HTH

ETA - note the badging on the bottom of the rear door and the direction of the windshield wipers

Sorry, video at 2:00 not 2:28. I don't see a driver in that freeze frame. And if you look thru the windshield, looks like a steering wheel and a hand on it (which appears on pass side) this is where I'm seeing it.

Also, I'm trying to find the report. But didn't 1 person leave in the Yukon from the hanger that day? Or am I mistaken?

Here is the 2:00mark freeze framed.Screenshot_2016-03-11-10-20-42.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member