Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please link the pictures of the Yukon you are referring to. I believe that is the policy of this site.

I did in my next post #587..I tried to upload the image from the exhibit but can't seem to download just one image from the powerpoint presentation.

I did in my next post..I tried to upload the image from the exhibit but can't seem to download just one image from the powerpoint presentation.
You got to it before I could :) thank you!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Folks, there is a driver and a passenger in the Yukon when it pulls up. This is stated clearly in the introductory text to the video. There is no self-driving car, mirror imaging, video flipping, nada. If there had been, the forensic video analyst would have pointed this out.

Or the seat was still there on May 7. Or she sat on a cushion. Who knows? What's clear is she got in the passenger back door.

Folks, there is a driver and a passenger in the Yukon when it pulls up. This is stated clearly in the introductory text to the video.
We aren't disagreeing with you, we clearly said she got in the back passenger door. What we were wondering is if the seat was still there at that point. You'd think if it wasn't she would have went to the other side behind the driver. And if the seat was still there, we are wondering why it was removed before DMs arrest. MOO

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'm noticing how "black" the truck looks even in full daylight............

Here is the 2:00mark freeze framed.View attachment 90435

That's the frame I don't see a person in the other seat. What I'm referring to it just before that. Who knows, maybe just a glare or something. I've watched it 20 times an still see the same thing. I don't know how to do screen shots or I'd post it.

But you all are probably right and I need a new pair of glasses!

Can anyone speculated on the 'ghost plate' device on the Yukon. Was it common knowledge that DM used the toll charging/license plate reading 407 highway frequently?

I've been thinking about the Robert Burns/Charles Dubien/Linda Williams relationship and I'm a bit perplexed.

Linda Williams testified for the Crown but was able to visit DM in prison 5 or 6 times. LW and CD are acquaintances/friends/neighbours of RB. RB just testified for the Crown. LW is still employed by MA on a p/t basis. We understand that CD will be testifying for the Crown eventually.

Does anyone else look back and wonder about those jailhouse visits to DM by LW and wonder WTH?

Just at the 40 second mark in this video, watch the passenger (who we're all assuming is MS) when he exits the Yukon. It looks like he's holding/carrying something in his left hand and he switches it over to his right hand.

msyukon.jpg

[video=youtube;Gv7OWZQrbrQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv7OWZQrbrQ[/video]

Just at the 40 second mark in this video, watch the passenger (who we're all assuming is MS) when he exits the Yukon. It looks like he's holding/carrying something in his left hand and he switches it over to his right hand.
Looks like a black bag.

The resolution of the photos in these presentations is impressive. You can really zoom in on them without losing clarity. With that said....is my mind just looking for things now or are these black gloves in the back seat of DM's Yukon? I only recall hearing LE talk about finding 3 gloves on DM when they arrested him and then another one by the incinerator when they found it. I'm assuming if these were actually black gloves we would have heard about them?

Zooming in you can see a LOT of things that you don't see initially. For example the metal case on the back seat behind the clothes, (In case you are wondering...the spray bottle says "Soapy Water" ;) MOO

attachment.php

Attachments

• Gloves in Truck Maybe.jpg
    Gloves in Truck Maybe.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 197
That's the frame I don't see a person in the other seat. What I'm referring to it just before that. Who knows, maybe just a glare or something. I've watched it 20 times an still see the same thing. I don't know how to do screen shots or I'd post it.

But you all are probably right and I need a new pair of glasses!

Well, it's a bit fuzzy, so go gently on yourself. However, the seats in the Yukon are jet black, so the grey that you see in the driver's seat is not an empty seat.

The resolution of the photos in these presentations is impressive. You can really zoom in on them without losing clarity. With that said....is my mind just looking for things now or are these black gloves in the back seat of DM's Yukon? I only recall hearing LE talk about finding 3 gloves on DM when they arrested him and then another one by the incinerator when they found it. I'm assuming if these were actually black gloves we would have heard about them?

Zooming in you can see a LOT of things that you don't see initially. For example the metal case on the back seat behind the clothes, (In case you are wondering...the spray bottle says "Soapy Water" ;) MOO

attachment.php

I spent about an hour the other night on this one image alone. Lighten the contrast and boom, all sorts of things become clear. Can't quite figure out what that red thing is with the black top, though, right by the brown thing that looks like a little booklet of some kind. It reminds me of the plastic balloon pump we have but there's no way that's what it is.

We aren't disagreeing with you, we clearly said she got in the back passenger door. What we were wondering is if the seat was still there at that point. You'd think if it wasn't she would have went to the other side behind the driver. And if the seat was still there, we are wondering why it was removed before DMs arrest. MOO

There was all sorts of talk about mirror imaging, video flipping, etc. I couldn't understand what on earth people were talking about until I realized that some members thought there was only one person in the car when it pulled up.

I'm not sure where that mistaken idea came from, but it sure led to a lot of wild theories.

I've been thinking about the Robert Burns/Charles Dubien/Linda Williams relationship and I'm a bit perplexed.

Linda Williams testified for the Crown but was able to visit DM in prison 5 or 6 times. LW and CD are acquaintances/friends/neighbours of RB. RB just testified for the Crown. LW is still employed by MA on a p/t basis. We understand that CD will be testifying for the Crown eventually.

Does anyone else look back and wonder about those jailhouse visits to DM by LW and wonder WTH?

LW and CD were work neighbours of RB. Their old office was in the same building as his vet practice at one time. When DM was interested in computers at 15 or so, RB suggested he talk to CD. That and the fact that RB called LW to talk to police is all that we know about their relationship. Everything else is speculation until when and if CD testifies with more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$