Boulder police chief exonerates Fleet and Priscilla White in death of JonBenet Ramsey

Hmm. I wonder did anyone really ever think they were responsible for what happened to JBR?
This just seems out of the blue to me.

Out of the blue?? :facepalm: Looks like you need to go back and do your homework if this is "out of the blue" to you. Seems you're missing a lot of information.

Out of the blue?? :facepalm: Looks like you need to go back and do your homework if this is "out of the blue" to you. Seems you're missing a lot of information.

No, really I'm not.

I think if you look at the crime and the time and the evidence FW and PW have no place there.
I am sure that people have theories regarding everyone who was ever known by the R's. But I have never seen one valid theory that lays the crime at FW of PW feet.
There are fringe theories about everyone.. but I don't think I have ever seen anything put out by anyone with any kind of clout against FW.

Hmm. I wonder did anyone really ever think they were responsible for what happened to JBR?

After all you have read here.....Surely, you are not serious! Your question is out of the blue.

After all you have read here.....Surely, you are not serious! Your question is out of the blue.

Just because you read something does not believe it is true or that you have to believe it.

I have never thought he was a suspect. Apparently most people never thought he was a suspect. The chief said he was never a suspect.

"Boulder police chief says Ramseys' friends never were suspects"

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/bou...ce-chief-exonerates-fleet-and-priscilla-white

I think this is a danger for reading too much online and collecting too many opinions from people that do not have their facts straight.

I don't think they were ever real suspects. Not to the people who were looking for a killer.

No, really I'm not.

I think if you look at the crime and the time and the evidence FW and PW have no place there.
I am sure that people have theories regarding everyone who was ever known by the R's. But I have never seen one valid theory that lays the crime at FW of PW feet.
There are fringe theories about everyone.. but I don't think I have ever seen anything put out by anyone with any kind of clout against FW.

Yes, really you are.

What you said was, and I quote, BBM

You said nothing about "valid" theories, just that anyone ever thinking they were responsible was out of the blue. Now I have no idea what your definition of "out of the blue" is, but I think to most people it means you've never heard it before and that it is unforeseen and unexpected.

Yes, really you are.

What you said was, and I quote, BBM

You said nothing about "valid" theories, just that anyone ever thinking they were responsible was out of the blue. Now I have no idea what your definition of "out of the blue" is, but I think to most people it means you've never heard it before and that it is unforeseen and unexpected.

I am standing by what I said. I am not going to get into a round and round about semantics.
This police dept never thought they were suspects. They have been cleared 2 times before.. This seems like a non story.

THIS seems like a non-story, even though plenty of blame has been placed on Mr. White BY THE RAMSEY'S, and yet we debate the nonexistent connection between this and the "Amy" case until people get sick of the carousel and hurl themselves off of it.

THIS seems like a non-story, even though plenty of blame has been placed on Mr. White BY THE RAMSEY'S, and yet we debate the nonexistent connection between this and the "Amy" case until people get sick of the carousel and hurl themselves off of it.

Interestingly, the Kir Komrik document theories include FW although I didn't really follow exactly how that was concluded.

FW wants to be ready should there be ugly innuendo in PW's book next year. He knows who JR is. moo

Heyya questfortrue,

Good point.

I've always hoped that FW has a manuscript in wait,
waiting for JR to pop his clogs.

Mr White was probably one of the best first hand witnesses in the home that morning ... he knew the Ramsey's .... his gut instincts were good .... he was with JR when the body was "found" ... he saw JR's reaction when the body was "discovered" .... and probably at that moment his suspicions were aroused

For example .... when JR (or any of us) found the child in a cellar room the normal reaction would be one of relief .... "hey ... the kid is tied up here ... she is not missing"

However JR's reaction was different .... he knew she was dead before he even brought her out of the cellar ... Fleet would have observed that , and realized something was fishy

I expect FW has also shared more similar info with LE that we are not aware of.

I also suspect Boulder Police have plans to issue similar "press releases" as some kind of a strategy in this old case.

Again, AMEN Sister!

Fleet and Priscilla White have been maligned for years on other forums, it isn't allowed on this forum, thankfully, but they have been maligned on others. I have to say thank you to Tricia for not allowing that kind of behavior here!

I am tired of hearing how things that point to the Ramseys are non-starters or no stories. The Ramseys are not the sainted people that some believe they are.:banghead: The GJ indictments prove that. I personally can not wait until the truth comes out here.

JMO

"I think the role of district attorneys is to present cases — in court, in most instances. But I told them I would send them a letter in response to the meeting, and this is the letter that I sent."

I have to say his decision was smart this time...he doesn't wanna do what Lacy did.

good God what a mess :facepalm:
and we wonder why this case hasn't been solved yet,you just have to look at who's in charge and how the right hand never talks to the left....geez
No kidding. It's embarrassing...

I don't get it....if the BPD or the DA would have said at some point that X is a suspect,then yes,go and ask the BPD or the DA to publicly clear you...
but re FW....it was the Ramseys who pointed the fingers at them,so go ask the Ramseys for an explanation....

it's embarrassing ...it seems that Beckner made that statement out of ego(to score against jr?),he should have discussed it with Garnett first

all the statements are showing once again what a circus is going on behind closed doors,no offence....

it's not Garnett's job to clear up these things...since it all started with the mistakes of AH,ML,etc....it's not his fault or his business that some were ruined by the media or on forums,these things happen when a case gets so much attention....

I'd better invest my time in trying to find out how to get the killer if I were Beckner.what he does lately is pffff

IMO this is not even about FW...

it's the cat and mouse game between Beckner and JR that's been going on for years now.it's ridiculous.and the media buys it.and we have to watch it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back