Boulder police chief exonerates Fleet and Priscilla White in death of JonBenet Ramsey

IMO this is not even about FW...

it's the cat and mouse game between Beckner and JR that's been going on for years now.it's ridiculous.and the media buys it.and we have to watch it.
I agree with you, but this sideshow seems to extend beyond the Whites AND the Ramseys, IMO. It seems to be a display of an ongoing BPD v. BDA shiwdown.

Can you guys share what you think is being implied here?
It's difficult to ascertain exactly what the implication is. Public statements v. Confidential testimony are quite contradictory, on the surface. I think Mr. White's statement eludes to the overall investigation and the impact the BPD v. the BDA 'rivalry' had on this case, with a majority of the blame resting with the BDA.

It's difficult to ascertain exactly what the implication is. Public statements v. Confidential testimony are quite contradictory, on the surface. I think Mr. White's statement eludes to the overall investigation and the impact the BPD v. the BDA 'rivalry' had on this case, with a majority of the blame resting with the BDA.

If that is even his complete statement.
I think that this clearing of FW is honestly not news. He was cleared 2 times before. I don't know why this is coming out now? Why would he want it cleared again? What is the point? What does it accomplish???

Can you guys share what you think is being implied here?

I think what FW is implying by his last sentence is that now that the GJ indictments have been made public and it is obvious that not only did DA AH lie about the FACT that there were indictments returned, that the public will now understand that the responsibility for this crime lies within the family.

If that is even his complete statement.
I think that this clearing of FW is honestly not news. He was cleared 2 times before. I don't know why this is coming out now? Why would he want it cleared again? What is the point? What does it accomplish???

He is being cleared again because of the upcoming book by Paula Woodward that is coming out. It's really not that hard to figure out. JR has maligned FW's reputation for years and he's being maligned on a lot of internet forums for years. And it's high time it stops. I admire Beckner for having the guts to come out and say what most of us have known for years, that Fleet and Priscella are only witnesses, not suspects.

If people who say they know this case, then they should know exactly what is being talked about concerning the Whites.

JMO

BTW, another book is supposed to be coming out "soon". It was originally announced as being released way back in 2005, but now the author is saying "early spring of 2014." (I won't be holding my breath.) If anyone cares to look into it (or his FAQ's) it's here:

http://www.laurencelsmith.com/index.html

(What is that, three books now scheduled for 2014?)

He is being cleared again because of the upcoming book by Paula Woodward that is coming out. It's really not that hard to figure out. JR has maligned FW's reputation for years and he's being maligned on a lot of internet forums for years. And it's high time it stops. I admire Beckner for having the guts to come out and say what most of us have known for years, that Fleet and Priscella are only witnesses, not suspects.

If people who say they know this case, then they should know exactly what is being talked about concerning the Whites.

JMO

That makes no sense to me. He was cleared. TWICE. All that has to happen after the book comes out and there is some reference to him as a suspect is to have a PR guy say, "The Whites were cleared 2 times. They are not now nor have they ever been suspects. Please check with BPD and BDA for further assistance"

That is it.. TO go through the whole process and ask them to come out again and say it publicly when no one is really looking at them, Just seems weird to me.

People that really know the case would have no reason to point to FW and PW as suspects.

I don't know. I just don't see the reason for this. JMO

I just want Fleet White free to talk... to spill the proverbial beans. I want to know what he knows in his heart of hearts. He has been very restrained in my opinion and with good reason. He was up against Lin Wood and the Ramsey machine and money- for years. I am happy to see it ending. I think there are much bigger issues at play here than Paula Woodward's farce of a book. I can't wait to see what happens now.

That makes no sense to me. He was cleared. TWICE. All that has to happen after the book comes out and there is some reference to him as a suspect is to have a PR guy say, "The Whites were cleared 2 times. They are not now nor have they ever been suspects. Please check with BPD and BDA for further assistance"

That is it.. TO go through the whole process and ask them to come out again and say it publicly when no one is really looking at them, Just seems weird to me.

People that really know the case would have no reason to point to FW and PW as suspects.

I don't know. I just don't see the reason for this. JMO

RBBM:
They want the general public to know that they have been cleared THREE times and throughly exonerated before this piece of literary garbage comes out, IMO.

JMO

I think what FW is implying by his last sentence is that now that the GJ indictments have been made public and it is obvious that not only did DA AH lie about the FACT that there were indictments returned, that the public will now understand that the responsibility for this crime lies within the family.

Thanks DeeDee

RBBM:
They want the general public to know that they have been cleared THREE times and throughly exonerated before this piece of literary garbage comes out, IMO.

JMO

That is the ludicrous part. They were cleared. Once is enough. More times them saying it does not make them MORE cleared. They are cleared or they are not.

It seems redundant and illtimed to me.

If I had been implicated for years, both indirectly and directly, in the murder of my friend's child, and my friend was the one doing the implicating, and my friend had a hand in writing a book set to come out soon, I would want it out there, fresh in everyone's minds, that I am cleared and not a suspect. Never was.

People who will read the book and be new to this case won't know he was already cleared twice until they dig around, and most (as evident in these very forums) will not bother to dig around. They'll form their opinion and that's that.

It's to keep his name out of John Ramsey's lying mouth, if you ask me. Necessary.

If I had been implicated for years, both indirectly and directly, in the murder of my friend's child, and my friend was the one doing the implicating, and my friend had a hand in writing a book set to come out soon, I would want it out there, fresh in everyone's minds, that I am cleared and not a suspect. Never was.

People who will read the book and be new to this case won't know he was already cleared twice until they dig around, and most (as evident in these very forums) will not bother to dig around. They'll form their opinion and that's that.

It's to keep his name out of John Ramsey's lying mouth, if you ask me. Necessary.

That is what I am thinking. Some can't be bothered to do even look at the books published by two detectives who worked the case because they claim the detectives were just doing it for the money. Yeah, OK...:facepalm: I am sure our sweet Paula Woodward isn't do this for the money...No, not someone who :scared:for the "sainted" John Ramsey...:facepalm:

Ill timed, I think not. Redundant, I think not.

JMO

That is the ludicrous part. They were cleared. Once is enough. More times them saying it does not make them MORE cleared. They are cleared or they are not.

Let us not forget the Ramseys were never cleared, in fact they were indicted by a jury of their peers on two charges each...

And by the BPD saying it again, it just shows the everyone that has followed this case and know some of the Hell that the Whites went through, that John Ramsey has been proven to be a liar, ONCE MORE!

JMO

Let us not forget the Ramseys were never cleared, in fact they were indicted by a jury of their peers on two charges each...

And by the BPD saying it again, it just shows the everyone that has followed this case and know some of the Hell that the Whites went through, that John Ramsey has been proven to be a liar, ONCE MORE!

JMO

The Ramsey's were cleared by Lacy by DNA. That is enough to clear anyone else in the country of a crime.
http://www.denverpost.com/ci_9833564

I think that it is weird If you really are cleared that you would go back and back to the well to have it said over and over. If you know you are innocent, If the powers that be find you to be cleared, That is that. If you can not rest in that.. Something else would be going on in your head.

The Ramsey's were cleared by Lacy by DNA. That is enough to clear anyone else in the country of a crime.
http://www.denverpost.com/ci_9833564

I think that it is weird If you really are cleared that you would go back and back to the well to have it said over and over. If you know you are innocent, If the powers that be find you to be cleared, That is that. If you can not rest in that.. Something else would be going on in your head.

I'm off the carousel.

JMO

Honestly, how can you say that? The Ramsey's were "cleared" when the truth is they actually weren't "cleared". KWIM? So I understand wanting to be recently "cleared", especially in light of the fact of what we now know went down with the Grand Jury voting for an indictment of the Ramsey's.

Honestly, how can you say that? The Ramsey's were "cleared" when the truth is they actually weren't "cleared". KWIM? So I understand wanting to be recently "cleared", especially in light of the fact of what we now know went down with the Grand Jury voting for an indictment of the Ramsey's.

They were cleared by Lacy. That is a fact. They were cleared by the DNA results. The GJ did not have those DNA results and since they could not find 1st degree murder against either one with what they did have, They may have not returned an indictment at all knowing DNA pointed to someone other than the R's.

AS for the Whites, I still don't get it. AS with the R's if people don't want to believe it, you can not make them. It is what it is. IT just seems like a dog and pony show.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back