Brad Cooper April 1st Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Finished The terminator.. I mean exterminator guy.. I kinda felt bad for him, well, I feel bad for everyone having to get up there. He didn't seem to do much for either side.. but just the mess in the garage thing and how messy the house was pretty much for the last couple years..

I guess it also paints a picture of how she was never home, always out and about and no one really seemed to take care and clean that house.

google searches are incredibly common for everyone that I work with in technology field, rfc's are a very common search.

Most of my google searches are words that I want to make sure I spell correctly on this forum. (Former teacher, even though art, I HATE to make a spelling error!) I hope they never have to search my computer because the news stories will make me look REALLY weird!

The thread for today's testimony has been closed, not sure why, but I did not get a chance to comment on Rosemary Zednick's affidavit. Comment #11, "She had brownish hair pulled back in a ponytail.." There is no mention of a ball cap, but don't we know that NC hair was not found in a ponytail?

Just Finished The terminator.. I mean exterminator guy.. I kinda felt bad for him, well, I feel bad for everyone having to get up there. He didn't seem to do much for either side.. but just the mess in the garage thing and how messy the house was pretty much for the last couple years..

I guess it also paints a picture of how she was never home, always out and about and no one really seemed to take care and clean that house.

That and he knew that HM had an affair with JP. We have heard that, but so did the exterminator guy.

Oh, I know they're common... What's an rfc?

copied from wikipedia...

In computer network engineering, a Request for Comments (RFC) is a memorandum published by the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) describing methods, behaviors, research, or innovations applicable to the working of the Internet and Internet-connected systems.

The thread for today's testimony has been closed, not sure why, but I did not get a chance to comment on Rosemary Zednick's affidavit. Comment #11, "She had brownish hair pulled back in a ponytail.." There is no mention of a ball cap, but don't we know that NC hair was not found in a ponytail?

Yes...and didn't the woman say the runner had on shoes, as well?

Maybe I'm just tired, but why would the girls' passports be out laying on the foyer table the day the officer came to secure the home and wait for the search warrant? Why did BC have them out at that time?

We do know that her hair was not in a ponytail and no elastic band was collected with the body. Another piece of circumstantial evidence.

I'm curious to know why BC offered up that he had been doing some Google searches.

So they don't ask what he was doing on the computer. Beat them to it cause he knew they would ask, perhaps.

copied from wikipedia...

In computer network engineering, a Request for Comments (RFC) is a memorandum published by the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) describing methods, behaviors, research, or innovations applicable to the working of the Internet and Internet-connected systems.

Ah. Clear as mud. But thank you! :)

True, true.. she really had a lot on her mind and blurted things out.. when I am stressed like that I do it too.. I tell people too much.. stuff they don't need to know.. so even tough people say she was a blabber mouth and stuff, I totally understand I like to talk too..

Listening to Realtor now.

So they don't ask what he was doing on the computer. Beat them to it cause he knew they would ask, perhaps.

Do you think that is a psychological trick? Because, surely, they will ask anyway!

I've always said that a person home tells a lot about their state in life....Nancy's home shouted : temporary, depressed, chaos, unhappy, and overwhelmed. It's not an insult to her, I think that is exactly what her state of mind was at that time. The home paints a sad picture.

Maybe I'm just tired, but why would the girls' passports be out laying on the foyer table the day the officer came to secure the home and wait for the search warrant? Why did BC have them out at that time?

I believe that Brad had retrieved passports from his office during an earlier interview. He may have thrown them there after the interview. (It's not like he was worried about Nancy coming back and taking them.) MOO

I've always said that a person home tells a lot about their state in life....Nancy's home shouted : temporary, depressed, chaos, unhappy, and overwhelmed. It's not an insult to her, I think that is exactly what her state of mind was at that time. The home paints a sad picture.

Breaks my heart. I know what you mean. When things are clean and organized I am happy and want my husband to be happy with laundry done and put away, clean floors, etc. This is very sad indeed. I think she was gone all day and then at night it sounds like she fed the girls, put them to bed and then she left while Brad just stayed home because he had to wake up early for work and wasn't very social anyways. I do a lot of cleaning at night when my boy goes to bed, so she could have but didn't want to stick around in that house with him :(

Breaks my heart. I know what you mean. When things are clean and organized I am happy and want my husband to be happy with laundry done and put away, clean floors, etc. This is very sad indeed. I think she was gone all day and then at night it sounds like she fed the girls, put them to bed and then she left while Brad just stayed home because he had to wake up early for work and wasn't very social anyways. I do a lot of cleaning at night when my boy goes to bed, so she could have but didn't want to stick around in that house with him :(

Just for the record (in case anything happens to me) I'm a lousy housekeeper. I don't like dirty but clutter doesn't bother me. I do ALL the laundry but husband does all the grocery shopping. Fortunately for us we have adult children and they can attest to everything. (And youngest knows all my passwords so LE doesn't have to worry about deleting evidence.) And I have lots of bruises because of me.

I believe that Brad had retrieved passports from his office during an earlier interview. He may have thrown them there after the interview. (It's not like he was worried about Nancy coming back and taking them.) MOO

Okay. Thanks. In my tired brain I was thinking he might have been getting ready to make a run for the border if things heated up for him.

Speaking of which... I'm going to take my tired brain to bed.

Oh my.

BC spackled after she painted.. I would cry if someone did that to me.. or be really angry.

That realtor was really having no choice but to get involved with their drama.

He seems to be painting more of a picture about he being trapped.
Still have more to listen to...

Oh my.

BC spackled after she painted.. I would cry if someone did that to me.. or be really angry.

That realtor was really having no choice but to get involved with their drama.

He seems to be painting more of a picture about he being trapped.
Still have more to listen to...

I think passive aggressive behavior is the most toxic/damaging relationship trasher there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge