Bring them home-Hailey's Uncle Speaks out-2011, March 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
talking about Richy ...he is the silent strong one.
We will be amazed at what he says tonight according to Bee

Bee: ...Richie Cooper-uncle of HD, the strong one, the silent strong man he is, you'll be amazed at t info we have tonight...you'll know why once we bring him on.

Epiph: Richy C---is he the husband of Clint's sister?

Guys.......... Links....... you can't just give information without links. Discussing rumors /personal information in this thread is not going to fly.

Thanks, LynnB! Just saw your earlier post with link:

Cooper is married to Clint Dunn's sister.

Richy C is Clint's brother-in-law (RC is married to CD's sister.); H's uncle.

talking about Richy ...he is the silent strong one.
We will be amazed at what he says tonight according to Bee

nothing 'amazes' me in this case anymore. I think it will be interesting though, and may give us some insight into what CD is thinking. It seems that Richy and Clint may be close, since he released that statement on his behalf when the cp was first in the media.

slightly o/t but I transcribed billie's portion of this show onto his thread here at ws...
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129551"]OH OH - William "Billy" DiSilvestro, 28, Hamilton, 07-Feb-2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Bee closing up with first case now. RC-should be on any minute now.

Hoping someone in chat asks about SA's friends, associates, etc. We still need some background info him, imo.

RC: Hi, Ladies! How are you?

Bee: richy contacted me after one of our shows, and he was angry w/me at t way i handled one of the shows...

Bee: he (RC) had said No to me (about coming on the show)
until now

Epiph: IMO, colorful personality...
been married about 20 yrs.; met Clint when CD was 13 yrs old

RC: i'm kinda t male voice of reason; t oldest male member of t family; has 4 children; lives in OK

he seems perfectly at ease with being interviewed

RC: H is wonderful girl, lights up t room when comes in; my girls 19 and 17-they entertained themselves; H was always saved from t trouble cause she was youngest of t group (putting make-up on, etc.)

Epiph: IMO, mature, intelligent spokesperson for Clint and Hailey!

these are the stories Billie should have been telling.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6