Bring Them Home Now EXCLUSIVE SHAWN ADKINS SPEAKS OUT March 3rd 2011

This continues to seem like some kind of hoax to me. I don't understand what SA is hoping to accomplish by doing this radio talk show. It hardly matters what the general public believes.

SA, go pass a poly, and worry about the Grand Jury. SA, are you aware that going on this show means you'll have to answer questions about the child *advertiser censored*?

My guess, Shawn's doing this to scare Billie.

I don't think he's actually going to show up.

This sums what we are all thinking:

cookie-monster-wtf-is-this.jpg

bwaaaaa:floorlaugh:

Oh They should have kempfer call in too!

Kempfer can be the stand-in ,just in case SA's lawyer catches him dialing out.

Really is SA completely stupid?

I think he is doing this to 'get his life back.' He wants to get back out there and he thinks if he can answer some softball questions, and take a few jabs at Billie, then he can move on with his life. imo

Oh They should have kempfer call in too!

Kempfer can be the stand-in ,just in case SA's lawyer catches him dialing out.

Really is SA completely stupid?

He must be. :waitasec:
The affidavit and his gf Billie said he had child *advertiser censored*, beastiality and pics of other women on his computer. He's LE's named suspect but he's going on a talk radio show to answer questions.
He has to be dumb. lol:loser:

He must be. :waitasec:
The affidavit and his gf Billie said he had child *advertiser censored*, beastiality and pics of other women on his computer. He's LE's named suspect but he's going on a talk radio show to answer questions.
He has to be dumb. lol:loser:

I can't imagine that he will follow through. I agree with you, I think it's a threat intended to intimidate BD.

Although...between the pressure of the investigation, public opinion, being the main POI and now her public rejection of him, I can imagine that he may be starting to 'unravel'....so who knows??

Just like the Valentine's Day 2010 911 calls, imo. They love drama; love to fight and make up; have to get the last word and go blow for blow.

Poor Hailey; what an effin' travesty that her care was entrusted to these two, imo...

I find it interesting that they changed the programming....sort of sped it up a little.
Had BD on for 1:45 and SA is now scheduled the next day for 2 hours too.

Hmmmmm.

How does his own mother feel about him making this reckless decision? He's got family around him that should be able to talk him out of it by tomorrow. But I hope he's stupid enough to go on and drop a few bombshells BD's way. The truth just may come out by accident if both of them keep talking, but something about this feels like a sham.

Where is Hailey??????

Just like the Valentine's Day 2010 911 calls, imo. They love drama; love to fight and make up; have to get the last word and go blow for blow.

Poor Hailey; what an effin' travesty that her care was entrusted to these two, imo...

ITA. This is nothing more than him not letting her get one up on him. Maybe he will drop a tidbit about her.

Head games. He will also probably say those other women meant nothing to him. She is the special one.

I thought his family had money? I really don't know, but I thought they did. I think that he thinks he is just too smart for everyone, and he can do this show and get away with it.

We've heard they own a lot of property and attorneys do take assignment of deeds in trade. :::just sayin':::

This will be a rerun of the Valentine 2010 episode.

We'll get SA giving us just enough trash talk about BD to set local tongues wagging, blended with some denials and mixed with a little finger pointing.

One of my very first posts in this case was saying that I thought Hailey was already dead, but in the unlikely event that she wasn't - I congratulated her on escaping her home life.
This position has been fortified with each passing day.

These poor children.

I will be real surprised if he goes through with this interview. If he does I am sure his lawyer will be telling him to find a new one.

Peeps,

Cases go cold when people STOP talking!!

This is the best thing ever, We need these two to talk and keep talking...

I bet LE is all grins about this.

BD already knew SA was going to do the show, hence the "maybe speaks out for the last time". But just in case here is another date..........lol. She knew chances were that she would want to go back on after him. What a pair.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back