Bring Them Home Now EXCLUSIVE SHAWN ADKINS SPEAKS OUT March 3rd 2011

Or he's doing it to win her back...

Me thinks she called him right away about this other girl, he swore up and down it wasn't true and either she either challenged him to say it publically or he volunteered to do so.

Me thinks she called him right away about this other girl, he swore up and down it wasn't true and either she either challenged him to say it publically or he volunteered to do so.

Ha ha...........and if he continues to say it isn't true about the cheating, I hope that the other women come out to call him out on his lies!

IMO, BD & SA both think they are smarter than LE.
IMO the relationship between BD & SA is not over.
IMO, IF either BD or SA is guilty of any crime (I SAID IF) they think they will get away with it.

I was going to say more but I decided it was better if I shut up now.

We've heard they own a lot of property and attorneys do take assignment of deeds in trade. :::just sayin':::

Not sure about the U.S but in Canada lawyers can put a lien on your property.

SA's probably worried now that he may not have BD under his thumb anymore.

I'll make the popcorn.

What was said about Granny Grunt and is that a known slur to women or Connie? My Grandson's Uncle (not related to me) was calling me that on FB last week.

I am completely disgusted-- I thought their show was aimed at being advocates for the victims, now here we have the suspect. Bah! :maddening:

I will be there with bells on, cow bells, church bells, gong, megaphone, air horn...

I am completely disgusted-- I thought their show was aimed at being advocates for the victims, now here we have the suspect. Bah! :maddening:

Technically Quiche, the title of the show is "Bring Them Home".

What better way to bring Hailey home than to go straight to the person responsible for her disappearance?

IMO, of course. ;)

Technically Quiche, the title of the show is "Bring Them Home".

What better way to bring Hailey home than to go straight to the person responsible for her disappearance?

IMO, of course. ;)

Bet they will treat him like a victim, jmo. :seeya:

Oh, boy, this will be interesting.

A cautionary note for residents of Colorado City and the surrounding areas, of possible impending doom:

thrown+under+the+bus.jpg

link

I will be there with bells on, cow bells, church bells, gong, megaphone, air horn...

The interviewer is trying to gain popularity, me thinks. Remember the first time BD was on and the interviewer stated as fact on her FB that SA was arrested during the show?

Everyone is trying to gain a popularity contest with this sad story.

My Mother told me if I don't have anything nice to say, say nothing.

The interviewer is trying to gain popularity, me thinks. Remember the first time BD was on and the interviewer stated as fact on her FB that SA was arrested during the show?

Everyone is trying to gain a popularity contest with this sad story.

I think they did a wonderful job with BD and brought many things forward. I'm very curious how they will deal with SA....it should be very interesting because he is quite different in regards to interacting with people, he has to answer to the disgusting things found on puter, disc and stick.....and he makes the hair on the back of my neck all wacky.

and the rumor years later that he was actually Alice Cooper (he's not btw).

IF he does this - it should be good. How is he ever going to approach the child *advertiser censored* subject? Who is he gonna pawn it off on? "It wasn't mine. I didn't even know it was there." But that ain't gonna work - it was on the drive found at BD's too.

Remember it was HIM that told LE they BOTH need to be looked at.

BBM: :dervish: Eddie Haskel would try to blame it on :angel: "The BEAVER" !

I think they did a wonderful job with BD and brought many things forward. I'm very curious how they will deal with SA....it should be very interesting because he is quite different in regards to interacting with people, he has to answer to the disgusting things found on puter, disc and stick.....and he makes the hair on the back of my neck all wacky.

I think SA is a smooth talker and a proficient liar. He's going to go on there and puppet everything BD has been saying for the past two months while trying to charm the interviewers and the call in people.

He is also going to deny any affairs and state that these women just sent him pictures and stuff but he's never taken any of them up on their offer. Or the pictures were his Uncle's, cousin's, brother's...whoever...anyone but him. And they sent them to him so he downloaded them from the computer for kicks. He'll talk about the one girl and how she has been bugging him and BD for months. And of course he'll say that they dated briefly while he and BD were broken up but that he hasn't seen or spoken to her since even though she still tries to contact him blah blah blah.

Any questions he can't lie or deflect about, he will refuse to answer on the advice of his lawyer. And that will include any and all questions about the child *advertiser censored*.

MOO

I just can't wait to hear this interview. I wonder what the chatroom will be saying, LOL.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back