Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, CP! I just wasn't sure.

Wow! Vermont! I hope they turn up something soon. I wonder if it means he is now talking? Although, I don't know the news will be at all the outcome any of us would want to hear. :(

Just now on our noon news they are looking at the uncle for her disappearence, they are doing ariel searches in helicopters right now of his home and fields next to his home. They are also looking in his home. I will update as soon as they update there website.

Thanks Vermont, keep us posted.

I heard on foxnews that the presser won't be until 4pm??????

Yes, I heard that as well. I guess they are waiting on the arraignment and what they are working on at the moment. They may have huge news by that time.

Yes, I heard that as well. I guess they are waiting on the arraignment and what they are working on at the moment. They may have huge news by that time.

That's what I'm starting to think..big news by the time the presser happens.

you are very welcome. I will keep everyone posted, I will update the article as soon as I see it updated on the site.

The Argus reporter told Fox News that MJ will be arraigned at 1pm EST. She said the details of what he's charged with will be known, then.

I have a sinking feeling that at the 4pm presser, he'll be named a suspect in Brookes disappearance.

what are the chances of them televising the arraignment?

The Argus reporter told Fox News that MJ will be arraigned at 1pm EST. She said the details of what he's charged with will be known, then.

I have a sinking feeling that at the 4pm presser, he'll be named a suspect in Brookes disappearance.

Given the new air searches I think he gave them information, and they are hoping to have found her by then. Not looking good, but I hope I'm wrong.

I'm thinking that if he was the person who originally gave LE all the pertinent info about where she "said' she was going, what she was planning on doing, etc. that they needed to take that and run with it...as he very well may have been the very last person to have talked to her. Of course, they were aware of his status, but his original story IMO had to be investigated thoroughly. The Uncle had to have known he would be suspected. I think that was one of the reasons it was kept quiet...and, perhaps, the reason DM didn't want to answer questions about the family. I personally don't understand why they needed to play it down, not when there is a child involved.

Because in order to find her alive, people had to search for her. If they automatically thought the Uncle/family was involved, the urgency goes down for some, as the conclussion would seem foregone. I still hope she is alive, somewhere, that if the Uncle did this he has her in hiding or knows more explicitly who does, not that he killed her.

Just now on our noon news they are looking at the uncle for her disappearence, they are doing ariel searches in helicopters right now of his home and fields next to his home. They are also looking in his home. I will update as soon as they update there website.
Just read police are at his home right now!

Wow...that was updated fast...when I originally read the article it said 12:15pm...things are happening fast.

This really isn't looking good at all. I really thought maybe this was a runaway situation at first.

Wow...that was updated fast...when I originally read the article it said 12:15pm...things are happening fast.

I'm beyond angry....

I wonder if MJs DNA was found on Brookes clothes? Or, maybe the perv coward confessed?

:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member