Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
MJ is being arraigned right now.....should have some news, soon, on the charges.

This doesnt make sense - myspace for Jim Bennett, jobs, age dont match, location does. The first person on friends list is Savanna. If you go down through the comments Savanna has a comment in 11/1997 and she calls him dad. Click on the Savanna in his friends list and she has a message regarding Brooke.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=47111264

That's not thee Jim Bennett or Savanna, according the the poster from the other board who knows them.
The real Jim Bennett has a private myspace account...again..this is according to the poster who knows the family.

Then this is the myspace for Rhonda who is also on Jim Bennetts myspace. A comment from Savanna there as well and Savanna calls her mom.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=30872639

So are there two Jim Bennetts in Bethel with a daughter named Savanna?

Yes, that's correct, according to people who know the family. That's not Jim, and that's not Savanna.
Brooke's dad Jim has a private account, and his wife's name is Janet not Rhonda.

Where is the best place to look for news on the arraignment?

Ok thanks. I found the private one for Jim also, this one just came up as well with a name and location search. It also indicates that Rhonda and Jim are no longer together. Just jumped out at me because if you click on Jims friends list a good majority of them all have messages regarding Brooke. Thanks for clearing that up.

Yes, that's correct, according to people who know the family. That's not Jim, and that's not Savanna.
Brooke's dad Jim has a private account, and his wife's name is Janet not Rhonda.

He hasnt been arraigned yet. some time this afternoon.

ok...Fox News reported that he was being arraigned at that time...45 minutes ago....1pm EST. I'll wait for local news. Thanks.

You aren't alone on that one, RR! I think there are quite a few of us that share the sentiment.

I'm beyond angry....

I wonder if MJs DNA was found on Brookes clothes? Or, maybe the perv coward confessed?

:furious:

Why they let RSO out without castraing them is beyond me once a RSO normally will do it again if given anytype of opportunity!!!! I get so po'd!!! Grrrrrrrrr

I don't know that does any good, Cheko. It is a power thing and they would still abuse children, imo. They would just use other things to do it. :(

This should not have been out tho. The charges against him were very serious and I don't know what happened that he was released in such a short time. I haven't found any info on how long he actually served, but he wasn't under mandatory monitoring etc. Seems very odd in light of the charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLWho