Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bdmama, welcome to WS! It's hard for me to understand why the family had their heads in the sand regarding this guy. Regarding the 1993 charges being only part of what he's guilty of...that is so typical. Because criminals are allowed to plead down, what ends up on paper is not as bad as what the original crime is.

bdmama, can you elaborate as to why Brooke's mom wants the family dynamics to be kept secret?

This is an old interview, reason i'm posting is in the beginning the father said the story about meeting a friend he said "doesnt make any sense, nobody knows who this was, no names, nobody knows about this friend. This sounds like this may have come from the Uncle.? I'm I hearing this wrong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBpBSTC7yOA&NR=1

bdmama!!!

Welcome!

Does anyone know if the conviction MJ went to prison for involved a child?

I could be wrong but while listening to the presser one of the reporters asked if MJ was the relative who found the belongings and the LE said yes.

At the time, the reports just said a relative found Brookes things near the uncles house. I wondered then why there was a search near the uncles house? The report I remember said a relative found the items in the early morning hours.

Is that when they started looking closer to his house? Interesting. I wondered how a relative could find anything when nobody really had a clue which direction she went.

I could be wrong but while listening to the presser one of the reporters asked if MJ was the relative who found the belongings and the LE said yes.

I didn't see the press conference, but that would validate what the reporter said in the video SuziQ linked above in comment #14.

Maybe Jacques was hoping to explain away his dna being on them?

AT 54 seconds on the countdown clock on the above linked Greta video, Brooke's dad says that MJ lives 7-8 miles maybe not that far from the store. That is about how far away Brookfield is and where the clothing was found. Sounds like he really did live in Brookfield and not Randolph.

Sorry, cant' catch up from yesterday. So are we saying that Brooke is actually MJ's victim and that she had gone to authorities and finally reported the abuse?

Then I would say he got rid of her so she coulnd't testify, because he would be facing life this time around.

Ok, I am the poster from the in session boards that lives in Randolph and is aware of the families involved in this mess. I have been banned from IS because the Admin is on some power trip and didnt like what I had to say....So, that being said, I am JUST tuning today as I was away from TV & internet last night and I cannot beleive the twists this case has taken. The grandmother is not the one who first reported BB missing, a family friend did, then LE called back and spoke w/ the grandmother. The family friend is a woman that I know personally and heard this info directly from her, she insisted that they report her missing as it looked like the mom & grandma really werent concerned yet even thoiugh it had been 12 HOURS since they spoke to her last!!!. According to the friend, she actualy spoke w/ Jacques and he had access to BB Myspace passwords and log in names. He made her give it to him if she was going to be using his computer. Jacques is also the one that found her belongings at the Floating Bridge (not confirmed, but according to friend). The incident back in 93 is not the only involving him, he has had other charges but dont think he was ever convicted. This came from my daycare provider who used to babysit for him & his wife years ago.

Welcome bdmama. Thank you for your post as it helps a lot. What could possibly be the reasoning that the mom and grandmother were so reticent about reporting Brooke missing? Had she been gone on other occasions without their knowledge for periods of time?

Ok, I am the poster from the in session boards that lives in Randolph and is aware of the families involved in this mess. I have been banned from IS because the Admin is on some power trip and didnt like what I had to say....So, that being said, I am JUST tuning today as I was away from TV & internet last night and I cannot beleive the twists this case has taken. The grandmother is not the one who first reported BB missing, a family friend did, then LE called back and spoke w/ the grandmother. The family friend is a woman that I know personally and heard this info directly from her, she insisted that they report her missing as it looked like the mom & grandma really werent concerned yet even thoiugh it had been 12 HOURS since they spoke to her last!!!. According to the friend, she actualy spoke w/ Jacques and he had access to BB Myspace passwords and log in names. He made her give it to him if she was going to be using his computer. Jacques is also the one that found her belongings at the Floating Bridge (not confirmed, but according to friend). The incident back in 93 is not the only involving him, he has had other charges but dont think he was ever convicted. This came from my daycare provider who used to babysit for him & his wife years ago.

:clap: Glad you are here!! Welcome.

You are the first person over at the other place who told everyone about the uncle being a RSO!!!

Things I'd like to know....

Was "Rice" ever Denises' last name?
How many children does Cassandra have?
Who lived in the house with creepy uncle?

Sorry, cant' catch up from yesterday. So are we saying that Brooke is actually MJ's victim and that she had gone to authorities and finally reported the abuse?

Then I would say he got rid of her so she coulnd't testify, because he would be facing life this time around.

There is alot to catch up on! No, the current victim has the initials A.R., is a relative of MJ (I'm thinking step-daughter) and she either came forward after BB went missing or police located her through their investigation. LE is not saying at this time whether Brooke is also a victim of MJ.

Once again, I'm having trouble linking....sigh. Jim Bennett, Cassandra and Savannah Andress were on CBS this morning. At the CBS Morning Show site there is a video.

So far on children for Cassandra have come up with the following
Savanna A. 10/12/1989
Dennis A. 12/12/1992
Brooke Bennet 7/12/1995

My sources say she was married to a RICE and they had a daughter, (REDACTED>) who would now be about 14-15 yrs old. This would be a step daughter to MJ. This doesnt look good. Then there is a youger daughter that is his that would be around 7-8 yrs old.

Allen

In the article on CBS, it says Brooke told family members about going to meet a friend, hosp. visit, etc. Wonder if that's true? I thought creepy uncle made it up.

Also, his atty. says the evidence against his creepy client is "sparse".....(he didn't really call him "creepy client")

So far on children for Cassandra have come up with the following
Savanna A. 10/12/1989
Dennis A. 12/12/1992
Brooke Bennet 7/12/1995
Is it me or doesnt it say MJ sex offender page that his case was July 12 ???

wierd or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members