Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sources say she was married to a RICE and they had a daughter, (<REDACTED>) who would now be about 14-15 yrs old. This would be a step daughter to MJ. This doesnt look good. Then there is a youger daughter that is his that would be around 7-8 yrs old.

Allen

ugh....that's what I was afraid of.

<REDACTED> born October 1993. The records show Denise maiden name to be Woodard. I am having a hard time figuring out how Denise and Cassandra can be sisters. Cassandra maiden name Adams.

My sources say she was married to a RICE and they had a daughter, (<REDACTED>) who would now be about 14-15 yrs old. This would be a step daughter to MJ. This doesnt look good. Then there is a youger daughter that is his that would be around 7-8 yrs old.

Allen

<REDACTED> born October 1993. The records show Denise maiden name to be Woodward. I am having a hard time figuring out how Denise and Cassandra can be sisters. Cassandra maiden name Adams.

Could be a blended family. Half sisters possibly.

<REDACTED> born October 1993. The records show Denise maiden name to be Woodward. I am having a hard time figuring out how Denise and Cassandra can be sisters. Cassandra maiden name Adams.
Not sure if this is any help but another name that was mentioned had to do with the name GREENWOOD, like the tractor store in east randolph called L.W. GREENWOOD

Allen

Not sure if this is any help but another name that was mentioned had to do with the name GREENWOOD, like the tractor store in east randolph called L.W. GREENWOOD

Allen

We need a spread sheet.....

Does anyone remember the town of the hospital she was going to? I'm thinking (hopeing) MJ may have slipped up and gave away the town she may be in since he was the one who found the clothes as well.

Does anyone remember the town of the hospital she was going to? I'm thinking (hopeing) MJ may have slipped up and gave away the town she may be in since he was the one who found the clothes as well.

Lebanon, NH. It's where MJ works...

Did anyone hear Fox News report that A.R. was the cousin in the car that morning?

Quote:

This is a family that has had many divorces, re-marriages etc...

<REDACTED> and her sister are the ones that my daycare provider used to watch, I THINK the other girls name is Amber?? Not sure how old she is though..

Hello everyone i have been watching for a couple of days and decided to join in. Thank you everyone for your concern about our little brooke.

Welcome to WS Brooks Aunt. I am sincerely sorry for the circumstances that have brought you here.

I hope you understand that we are sleuthing here and in investigations a lot of things are said and just about everyone is suspect. We do have a separate area for support if you are or get uncomfortable reading here, I'd be happy to set up a thread for support for you/family. You are of course welcome to read and participate on this thread....we only want to help and not offend family in anyway. Just wanted you to know that we are here for you and that option was there.

I know what the site is about everyone is entitled to their own opinion i just thought i would be able to shed some light or just talk.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080701/NEWS02/80701012

The Vermont State Police have arrested Ray A. Gagnon, 40, of San Antonio, Texas for Aggravated Sexual Assault on a minor. This arrest is in connection with the aggravated sexual assault arrest of Michael Jacques, and the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of Brooke Bennett. Jacques was arrested on Sunday.

The arrest of Gagnon is not the result of Gagnon sexually assaulting Brooke Bennett, this arrest is a result of Gagnon sexually assaulting another minor in the Royalton during the summer of 2007. The details that lead to Gagnon&#8217;s arrest were uncovered by investigators assigned to investigate the disappearance of Bennett.

10:30 A.M. - From a Vermont State Police press release:

The Vermont State Police have arrested Ray A. Gagnon, 40, of San Antonio, Texas for Aggravated Sexual Assault on a minor. This arrest is in connection with the aggravated sexual assault arrest of Michael Jacques, and the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of Brooke Bennett. Jacques was arrested on Sunday.

The arrest of Gagnon is not the result of Gagnon sexually assaulting Brooke Bennett, this arrest is a result of Gagnon sexually assaulting another minor in the Royalton during the summer of 2007. The details that lead to Gagnon&#8217;s arrest were uncovered by investigators assigned to investigate the disappearance of Bennett.
Gagnon was jailed at the Southern State Correctional Facility in Springfield for lack of $250,000 bail. Gagnon is scheduled to appear in Windsor County District Court in White River Junction, Vermont today at 1 p.m. to answer to the charge of Aggravated Sexual Assault.

The crime of Aggravated Sexual Assault carries a sentence of ten years-to-life in prison and a fine of $50,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member