Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who identified the hanky as Brooke's??? How reliable is that information? It could have been AR's hanky... and MJ just told AR to say it was Brooke's or this could have only been confirmed by MJ, which means less than nothing.

If it was Brooke's hanky and it was saved from a previous visit and set up to use w/ the boyfriend's DNA this AH is more diabolically warped than I thought...

If there is a video of AR and her boyfriend, you also have to wonder if this MJ or someone secretly set up cameras to video tape everything upstairs with Brooke as well....

Oh boy...didn't even think of this.

Who identified the hanky as Brooke's??? How reliable is that information? It could have been AR's hanky... and MJ just told AR to say it was Brooke's or this could have only been confirmed by MJ, which means less than nothing.

If it was Brooke's hanky and it was saved from a previous visit and set up to use w/ the boyfriend's DNA this AH is more diabolically warped than I thought...

Wasn't it posted that DNA of Brooke's and AR's BF were found on the hanky? I thought I read that earlier this morning.

I am wondering if maybe MJ was making money for the "family" selling sex tapes and other child *advertiser censored* using the internet or hardcopy... Surely the VSP and Feds would have found FedEx /UPS or internet records by now...wouldn't they?

Wasn't it posted that DNA of Brooke's and AR's BF were found on the hanky? I thought I read that earlier this morning.

Yep, I think both DNA's were found. My question was who owned the hanky to begin with. If it was AR's or the boyfriends or Brooke's it makes a difference...

dang....the media have the new affidavit.....why won't they release it?

If there is a video of AR and her boyfriend, you also have to wonder if this MJ or someone secretly set up cameras to video tape everything upstairs with Brooke as well....

Ugh, you are probably correct.

I'm betting the BF name and personal information about him will make it's way to the Net shortly. To many teens will know who AR's boyfriend is.

I bet you are right. It's probably only a matter of time...

Wouldn't surprise me to find out AR's father, Rice is in prison.

I mentioned this awhile back. The premeditation into Brooke's murder could very well include a fantasy scenario for both MJ and RG and they could have taped it or sent it out live over the internet. People do make snuff films as much as we would like to believe they don't. If it was live, I don't know how LE would obtain proof of it.

Yep, I think both DNA's were found. My question was who owned the hanky to begin with. If it was AR's or the boyfriends or Brooke's it makes a difference...

I don't know a whole lot of preteens/teenagers who carry hankies around... it just seems odd... like it was premeditated/planted... IMO.

Is it safe to assume that A.R. and the boyfriend never left the home like A.R. claimed?

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Dark Shadows,

I don't think either of them left the house.

AR seems to be in this big time. She knew what was going to be doing & agreed to help. I think more arrests will be happening soon.

Thank You for all of your info!!!! :blowkiss:

Dark Shadows,

I don't think either of them left the house.

AR seems to be in this big time. She knew what was going to be doing & agreed to help. I think more arrests will be happening soon.

Thank You for all of your info!!!! :blowkiss:
My very dearest Cheko,:blowkiss:
Thank-you very much.

Cyber Hugs to you.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I don't know a whole lot of preteens/teenagers who carry hankies around... it just seems odd... like it was premeditated/planted... IMO.

Probably was a kleenex

Christine, thanks for the link to the presser. I've been looking all over for it. Now if we could just find the lastest affidavit....

I am wondering if maybe MJ was making money for the "family" selling sex tapes and other child *advertiser censored* using the internet or hardcopy... Surely the VSP and Feds would have found FedEx /UPS or internet records by now...wouldn't they?
Not if they were doing it in TX and the evidence is conveniently gone. Also, they could have other people doing the distribution who are smarter than MJ and RG about leaving a trail. I would love to see their bank statements etc. and know if they were living within those means. I am sure that LE is checking all of that out, but they mentioned the Russian connection of child *advertiser censored* to RG. Child *advertiser censored* is BIG business and I don't see them just trading it without getting compensation for it.

Was A.R.'S boyfriend 16-years-old?

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I think there is the assumption that he is b/c, according to AR, she left with him when MJ told her to. We are assuming he is 16 and drove away but I don't think any of us knows, for certain.

It would be helpful to know when Ray Gagnon arrived on the scene.
The only information I have seen, stated over the weekend ????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther