Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just gets deeper and deeper. I have to say nothing is shocking in this case anymore. AR has lied before and maybe she's trying to protect her bf as well who knows, she is a confused scared child and she should be, she has nowhere to turn. (lets not forget she was 9 when this started)I'm sure they're looking at bf's computer as well. This will all come out.

I don't know a whole lot of preteens/teenagers who carry hankies around... it just seems odd... like it was premeditated/planted... IMO.

I was thinking of it as more of a head wrap hankie... a 'DooRag'...(sp?) You know the colored kind with black spots on it... and young people often have these... (even old people... I have about 10 of them I use as headbands to work in my flower garden...the young kids who hang out at our pool tease me for wearing a 'Doo Rag'... )

I don't know a whole lot of preteens/teenagers who carry hankies around... it just seems odd... like it was premeditated/planted... IMO.

I definitely think it was planted but the hankie word is probably wrong. I'm thinking it was most likely a bandana. You see teens often carry those around, especially boys. But both will also use them on their head.

I was thinking of it as more of a head wrap hankie... a 'DooRag'...(sp?) You know the colored kind with black spots on it... and young people often have these... (even old people... I have about 10 of them I use as headbands to work in my flower garden...the young kids who hang out at our pool tease me for wearing a 'Doo Rag'... )

The word you are looking for is 'bandana', and I agree. :blowkiss:

Is the affidavit with the current charges released? (I'm really new at this, if my vocabulary isn't being used correctly, feel free to correct me...)

Not if they were doing it in TX and the evidence is conveniently gone. Also, they could have other people doing the distribution who are smarter than MJ and RG about leaving a trail. I would love to see their bank statements etc. and know if they were living within those means. I am sure that LE is checking all of that out, but they mentioned the Russian connection of child *advertiser censored* to RG. Child *advertiser censored* is BIG business and I don't see them just trading it without getting compensation for it.

GREAT Points, SS! :clap:

Was A.R.'S boyfriend 16-years-old?

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

It is a presumption that he is atleast 16, as it was said he was driving. I don't think any official word has been given on his age, other than he is a minor.

I think there is the assumption that he is b/c, according to AR, she left with him when MJ told her to. We are assuming he is 16 and drove away but I don't think any of us knows, for certain.
Thank-you Pjop, I am wondering whose vehicle he used an if he had a junior operators licence. Anyone age 16 here has a junior operators licence and there are restictions.

respectfully,
dark_shadows

That makes a lot more sense... I kept imagining what my dad kept in his suit coat pocket with the monogram on it for church on Sundays and would use to blow his nose once in a while.

Just what I was thinking as well. Who knows what these sick freaks have done....I'll bet we're just at the tip of the iceberg on this one. And as I've said in so many cases....not that it gives much comfort...but Brooke's death definitely put these 2 sick freaks behind bars for good. I have to find something positive out of this.

Dark Shadows,

I don't think either of them left the house.

AR seems to be in this big time. She knew what was going to be doing & agreed to help. I think more arrests will be happening soon.

Thank You for all of your info!!!! :blowkiss:

I agree, and it's so upsetting to think she may have been forced to have a bigger part in this than she has already admitted.

:blushing: :silenced: :blushing: ... Just ask me if I feel like an Idiot right now... LOL

Yes, the word my menopausal brain farted memory banks was groaping for was Bandana! Thanks you CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (This age 50+ or - one or two is driving me nuts... I keep stopping in mid sentence and have no idea what word I am trying to spit out....Geese... Thank you CD for picking up my slack!)

I don't think we can make that presumption tho. These men were into pre-pubescent sex. I think a 16yo male might not fit into their category, but maybe. I would think he would be younger with the body less of a man and more boylike. They were filming this not only for themselves, but to share among their peers, imo.

Then again, she is 14 now and we don't know how old she was when these were made. Maybe they wanted teenage sex flicks and he is 16. Wouldn't that make it illegal then? What are the statutes in VT on teen sex?

Yes, could be a bandana.

I may have heard wrong but I thought they said that the "hankie" or whatever had Brooke's blood and other bodily fluids on it and the DNA doesn't match MJ?

But I could have misunderstood her.

What if the hankie has semen on it?

imoo

This just gets deeper and deeper. I have to say nothing is shocking in this case anymore. AR has lied before and maybe she's trying to protect her bf as well who knows, she is a confused scared child and she should be, she has nowhere to turn. (lets not forget she was 9 when this started)I'm sure they're looking at bf's computer as well. This will all come out.

Yes she has lied & LE is well aware of it.......
I bet that girl is getting drilled big time by LE / as she should be.
Its not as though she is a willing witness, she is trying to hide info & cover up for MJ. I am certain the FBI has stated to her over & again your out of danger now AR / its ok / your safe & alive. Now tell the truth.....

If she is holding back info she can be in BIG trouble too. Yes she was gotten into this when she was 9 / now she is 5 yrs older & needs to tell the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA