GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do not sleuth Ara's mother. She is a victim. Thanks.

The Rules - Etiquette & Information

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

What about a 7th possibility.....a sex offender/pedophile has the child? Perhaps the paths of the offender and the dad have intermingled somehow. The offender has followed the dad and kidnapped the child? There are quite a few sex offenders on the Megan's Law website near the dad's house. I'm just pulling at anything that could help.

6. Ara Jr. wouldn't stop crying from being overtired after Disneyland, kept waking dad, so dad muffled him and accidentally killed him. Then, had to suddenly plan his disappearance and went way too complex with it.

Are there any searches going on this weekend for little Ara? ��

Checking in on Ara🕯

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Far too many things point right to Ara SR. being 100% responsible for Ara Jr. being missing.

1. The whole scene at Arroyo park.
2. His lack of involvement in the search for the boy
3. His lies and inconsistent statements to LE when they first found him at the park

Ara Sr. knows exactly where this boy is.

moo.

Far too many things point right to Ara SR. being 100% responsible for Ara Jr. being missing.

1. The whole scene at Arroyo park.
2. His lack of involvement in the search for the boy
3. His lies and inconsistent statements to LE when they first found him at the park

Ara Sr. knows exactly where this boy is.

moo.
I agree. I've never thought otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Even if he WAS attacked (using WAS loosely since it's not possible IMO)... but even if he was, why would the attacker NOT light the car afire? Why go to all that trouble only to leave the simple and quick final step of lighting and throwing a match?

Also, why would Sr. be all hopped up on drugs while at the park with his son?

haha It's so obvious it was staged and now I don't think he ever meant to light any match. Too bad it didn't self ignite....

Hello! New to this forum. Lost sleep over this case.
-Though slim, there is a possibility that the child is alive and doing well, but has been shipped into a different country. If it is the case, the locations could be Armenia and Russia. The child may be with Aramazd Andressian's friends, and not the extended family.
-Unfortunately, the scenario with Andressian father hurting the child, then wanting to hurt himself but passing out before he could light the match is more likely.
Whichever way this plays, Andressian Sr is the key to solving this problem. I wonder how one can make him tell the truth...I hope he is under surveillance, and all his relationships into all his associates have been looked into...

-Though slim, there is a possibility that the child is alive and doing well, but has been shipped into a different country. If it is the case, the locations could be Armenia and Russia. The child may be with Aramazd Andressian's friends, and not the extended family.
-Unfortunately, the scenario with Andressian father hurting the child, then wanting to hurt himself but passing out before he could light the match is more likely.
Whichever way this plays, Andressian Sr is the key to solving this problem. I wonder how one can make him tell the truth...I hope he is under surveillance, and all his relationships into all his associates have been looked into...

:welcome:

<modsnip>
My heart breaks for the mom, her sorrow is obvious, unlike the dad.

Sorta like what some of us think happened to Sky Metalwala. Parents in a custody situation, child disappears while with parent, but parent had no clue what happened. Sky's mother was from the Ukraine if I remember right, Ara's Dad from Armenia? He could have been passed off to friends or relatives who took him out of the country. FWIW.

The uncle said Andressian Sr. didn’t want to talk about his son’s disappearance.

When Wait asked the couple if they thought someone had kidnapped junior, the aunt said she thought so; the uncle said: “He just doesn’t talk about it. He gets upset. He’s worried.

He doesn't want to talk about it because he knows he'll be judged. He's worried because he doesn't want to be caught. imo

There can be several reasons as to why he doesn't want to talk about it. Based on my observations, child-killing is extremely rare in Armenian culture. Fathers usually fiercely protect their progeny and, even if they are violent, the violence is often towards females (wives) but rarely towards children, especially sons.
However, males are often involved in cliquey behavior where they have some shady financial relationships with "friends". A scenario of owing money to a "friend" and having your child taken till you pay the debt is entirely possible.
Another thing that is possible: simply taking the child in order to have a leverage against a person.

Based on his less-than-honorable actions after Ara Jr's disappearance (not cooperating with police, making statements via proxy, not participating in the search etc), Ara Sr. is a shady person. So, the child may still be alive but taken by a third party. This is why it is very important to look into dealing of Ara Sr with others...

I absolutely agree. Perhaps he is remaining quiet because whoever took Ara Jr has threatened Sr and may be watching him as well. Still doesn't explain the passing out and gas on the car....unless of course that other party did it to show they mean business.

There can be several reasons as to why he doesn't want to talk about it. Based on my observations, child-killing is extremely rare in Armenian culture. Fathers usually fiercely protect their progeny and, even if they are violent, the violence is often towards females (wives) but rarely towards children, especially sons.
However, males are often involved in cliquey behavior where they have some shady financial relationships with "friends". A scenario of owing money to a "friend" and having your child taken till you pay the debt is entirely possible.
Another thing that is possible: simply taking the child in order to have a leverage against a person.

Based on his less-than-honorable actions after Ara Jr's disappearance (not cooperating with police, making statements via proxy, not participating in the search etc), Ara Sr. is a shady person. So, the child may still be alive but taken by a third party. This is why it is very important to look into dealing of Ara Sr with others...

Could be dad was threaten by the people who took Ara jr. Keep quiet or we hurt the kid. I just keep touching Ara's picture and praying to God to return him safely.

Praying for Ara, Jr. &#128367;

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Child killing is incredibly rare in all cultures. But it still happens. This guy lived in Los Angeles most of his life. He was an American and deeply immersed in the LA culture with his BMW and his tech job. I don't know why people keep bringing up Armenian culture. I see it as completely irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike