GUILTY CA - Brad, 57, & Andra Sachs, 54, slain, 8yo injured, San Juan Capistrano, 9 Feb 2014

I think they would have searched and cleared the area sooner rather than later, for their own safety. jmo

The names of the deceased are Andra and Brad Sachs. I started researching who these people were and found some information which points to a number of people who were/are very unhappy with them. They founded Flashcom, Inc, Plug-In, and Jungle Motors and were landlords. Andra ref'd herself as the Jungle Queen and Queen Andra.

I'm not speculating or drawing conclusions but just Google them and you can readily find information about them and some of the issues they had.

Wow! I fell down a rabbit hole researching this couple.

I think the suspect list is going to be very looooooooong.

The couple was said to have three guard dogs. No one heard them bark and LE said they were not harmed. I read that one was a Doberman. I have a guard dog (see pic) and the only ones she would not go nuts on especially in the middle of the night is a family member or someone else whom she is very familiar - and she is always in the house at night. I find it very odd that three guard dogs didn't go nuts with an intruder in the house. They use smell as well as sound and sight. Where were they? How did the intruder deal w/them to keep them quiet yet not hurt them? Try and kill a young child but not three guard dogs? An animal lover, child hater? I'm scratching my head.

gitana1 wrote:

"Shoot. Silencers are expensive and illegal in California. "

I spit tea on my laptop!

egirl wrote:

"I think the suspect list is going to be very looooooooong."

Meeeee tooooo!

Snowden
raises good points.

FWIW, silencers are easy & inexpensive to DIY.

I'm obsessed with these murders.

I wonder if the boy is able to talk. I know he's paralyzed, but hopefully he'll be able to at least say if it was someone they knew. Obviously, the daughters have given a statement, but I'd be more curious about the boy. I heard he was adopted. How sad for him to end up in this cra-family.

No forced entry, no dog issues.

This couple was in fear enough to tell at least one tenant not to let anyone know who they were, where they were and had checks written to different names, but, were known to leave their windows and doors opened/unlocked.

The suspect is someone who was familiar enough to know the security of the house (or the real lack thereof - no breaking in tools required), familiar enough w/the dogs (no barking or hurting of the animals) and know the lay of the house itself.

My guess, this suspect(s) was close to this family. They knew the house and the dogs. Look at family, friends, business associates they were close with, and employees who worked at the house or had been at the house a lot. JMOO.

On this website here it is talking about the Sach's old company, plug in solutions, and says that after a dispute and losing court cases, the owners have continued to slander them on web based discussion boards. It tells readers how to find those discussions too. Maybe that would provide a clue to their social media names? I don't have time to search for them at the moment.

http://www.pluginsupply.com/competitors/

which tab is this info under? I can't find anything ...

Doesn't the wife have a sister? Some mention of the wife taking advantage of their elderly mother.

Capistrano killings: No signs of forced entry in 'fortress' house

High walls, security systems and surveillance cameras are commonplace along Peppertree Bend, a quiet and exclusive community lined with multimillion-dollar homes. On Sunday morning, the neighborhood was the scene of a double homicide, authorities said, in which Bradford Hans Sachs, 57, and Andra Resa Sachs, 54, were shot and killed. Their 8-year-old son was also shot, but is expected to survive.

Investigators have since been digging into the couple’s past, interviewing acquaintances and business associates to try to unravel a slaying mystery that has yet to yield any arrests.

read more at http://www.ocregister.com/articles/couple-601525-home-investigators.html

It just gets worse. Somehow, I missed reading the boy is paralyzed. Can anyone provide a link? Thanks.

http://www.myfoxla.com/story/24683567/sheriffs-investigate-double-murder-in-san-juan-capistrano

includes the address of the home.

I looked it up on Zillow and it looks like if the suspect accessed the property from the back and not from Peppertree Bend, they would have had a long way on foot in the dark, through other properties to get to another street. A lot of dirt and dirt shows shoe prints.

I'm assuming LE is getting access to the neighbors' surveillance footage. At least some of these homes have cameras set up at their gates showing the street, Peppertree Bend. Look for any passing vehicles during the time frame of the murders. Note that this home was second to the end of the street on a cul de sac, probably not a whole lot of traffic.

http://www.myfoxla.com/story/24683567/sheriffs-investigate-double-murder-in-san-juan-capistrano

includes the address of the home.

I looked it up on Zillow and it looks like if the suspect accessed the property from the back and not from Peppertree Bend, they would have had a long way on foot in the dark, through other properties to get to another street. A lot of dirt and dirt shows shoe prints.

I'm assuming LE is getting access to the neighbors' surveillance footage. At least some of these homes have cameras set up at their gates showing the street, Peppertree Bend. Look for any passing vehicles during the time frame of the murders. Note that this home was second to the end of the street on a cul de sac, probably not a whole lot of traffic.
This house is one street above me and Peppertree is a double cul-de-sac. The master bedroom is facing the street (ocean view is from the street side of the house). There is a fabulous horse/running trail above these homes (I run w my dogs and kids up there).
The kids were adopted and almost always cared for,driven around, picked up,etc..by the live in housekeeper (who was a long time friend of Andra Sachs).

One of their tenants in a commercial building was interviewed on a Local radio talk show here, the John and Ken Show. He was very honest and not complimentary. He mentioned the son being a Russian Adoptee. He was asked about the fact that they were divorced and said he knew nothing about that as they seemed to be as married as anyone he had ever known.

He also stated that when they rented to him they warned him about letting anyone know where they were as apparently they were sharing some commercial building, but they wanted no one to know where or who they were.

He also said they tried to cheat him almost immediately after they signed the rental agreement by refusing to honor some of the terms. He stated that she was an absolutely miserable, nasty woman. He said the husband, in his words, "played good cop", so apparently he wasn't as abrasive.

John and Ken commented on the fact that people were usually not so honest about the recently dead, but it was clear this guy did not like them.

He said he was just feeling relieved that the killing took place at home and not at their place of business where he or his employees could have been in the line of fire.

Truly, it sounds like there are a lot of people to investigate in this case, they sound pretty awful.
BTW, I am in no way insinuating that the tenant that gave the interview should be a suspect. Just the opposite, I don't think he would have been that honest if he was guilty. Plus, it sounds like he actually stood up to them on the rental issue and so never lost any money to these people. Certainly no motive with him.

This house is one street above me and Peppertree is a double cul-de-sac. The master bedroom is facing the street (ocean view is from the street side of the house). There is a fabulous horse/running trail above these homes (I run w my dogs and kids up there).
The kids were adopted and almost always cared for,driven around, picked up,etc..by the live in housekeeper (who was a long time friend of Andra Sachs).
I wonder where the live-in housekeeper was the night of the killings? Has there been any mention of her in any of the reports? I have read a few articles but not all and might have missed information.

The articles I've read never mention the live in housekeeper/nanny. I'm curious to hear whether she was there at the time of the murders. With those types of homes, someone had to have had surveillance that would show who was coming and going or if no one appears to have broken in, what does that mean other than someone in the house did it. Maybe they're just working on getting a confession at this point.

I wonder where the live-in housekeeper was the night of the killings? Has there been any mention of her in any of the reports? I have read a few articles but not all and might have missed information.

The articles I've read never mention the live in housekeeper/nanny. I'm curious to hear whether she was there at the time of the murders. With those types of homes, someone had to have had surveillance that would show who was coming and going or if no one appears to have broken in, what does that mean other than someone in the house did it. Maybe they're just working on getting a confession at this point.

There is a comment on the ripoff report from a "cousin" that may be of interest to you. IMO, this person was a live-in for the Sachs but, I'm guessing, she is no longer employed as such.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/andra...queen-of-green-lanaland-llc-and-lanala-980344

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.
Back