CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think of all the jobs that would be created if the government built facilities to hold all SO's in a secure facility...enough studies have been done to prove that rehab does not "take"; once a sex predator, always a sex predator. The more we learn, the less we act upon what we learn, from a legal standpoint, it seems...

It would be great if the government actually did that, but unfortunately as we keep seeing it's not going to happen.

Please post the 4 line pics of the SO gardner. Picture 2 from the left side going right needs to be put up against the pic from Walmart of the man suspected in the Walmart fondling of those kids. It is a MATCH!!!! Someone get those pics up and you will see what Im saying.

Also someone stated that the SO is growing a larger and larger neck....STEROIDS PEOPLE!!

Steroids also cause increased violence in people.

Integrascan.jpg

Trigger, no yet. But of course we hope for the best but are expecting the worst. It makes me want to cry for The Kings- especially the Mom. Her poor face from the very moment they interviewed her....She just is devastated.

Thanks...Im hoping to.So sad. my heart breaks for them. OMG not another child gone, vanished..Can't bare it.

Is it possible that he moved her car to that parking lot from the North side of the lake? Is that where she always parked?

Very unlikely.

First, that's where they know she used to run often.

Second, there's ::not:: a lot of parking options on the north side. Either you park on the north east side near a storage center in a weird lot, and walk all the way around under the freeway to get to trails, or you basically have to go down by the dock (sort of near the restaurant) and park there and that just doesn't make sense from where she is.

Also, most of us in RB know better than to try to take the 15 even just that one exit from West Bernardo/Pomerado to Via Rancho Parkway - it backs up something awful much of the day.

Plus, in the opinion of many people, the south side is far superior - better, and far more trail choices, plus, to be honest...it's just safer. It's amazing what just crossing the lake one exit does, but crime rates in Escondido are far higher than in RB or Poway.

I'd say that while it's unlikely she parked on the north side herself, it's even less likely that he moved her car.

Plus, we KNOW that they found at least the majority of the evidence on the SOUTH side. So that'd mean he'd have to not only have moved her car, but moved ::her:: more than once. I don't see that happening.

I would trust children around Muqtada al-Sadr or Hassan Nassrallah LONG before I would around these sex offenders here in America. It's long overdue for us to focus on the REAL terror problem in America -- these damn sexual predators!

OMG!!!! That is sooooo him! A little thinner maybe, but he was wearing the same kind of glasses in the arrest photo....

Thank you, that map is perfection :) Wish you could make that link show on your 'signature' where other members have quotes & links, etc.

Hmm, let's see if I can do that? :waitasec:

On this vid, there is a section about "who is JAG" but it basically is what we already know about the crime he did in 2000.

[ame="http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Chelsea%20King/?action=view&current=001.flv"]http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Chelsea%20King/?action=view&current=001.flv[/ame]

(it's long... 3 in one)

OMG!!!! That is sooooo him! A little thinner maybe, but he was wearing the same kind of glasses in the arrest photo....

Exactly...and the hair stands up the same way. In his arrest photo it looks like he has trimmed down a bit from his bald photo #4 in the 4 photo spread going left to right.

Maybe this is true justice...he is being caught on all his crimes at one time maybe he will get consecutive sentences running together or maybe a JUDGE will just throw the book at him and give him life. I dont support the death penalty as I think all life is valuable person or animal but if anyones deserves to get the death penalty I would not argue or protest to save him.

I totally agree...I looked at those photos earlier in comparision with the Walmart pictures and it's a definite match, to me. I hope someone has called that into LE.

I called it in early this morning, and I know that cloudajo also forwarded it to CrimeStoppers this evening.

Its obvious from his photos his weight fluctuates

http://www.10news.com/news/19518307/detail.html

Yes, over 10 years. The thin photo is when he was 20. He's been beefy with a thick neck for a few years now. The WalMart perp was less that a year ago, wasn't it? I know that steroids can beef a person up in a year, but his weight gain seems to have been steady in the last two pictures. Just my opinion.

This story is so sad. My prayers go out for her family.

I think LE has captured a real real real bada&& and shudder to think how many victims this must have.

With that - I'm stuck on this "hard physical evidence" that LE has that has led them to charge him with rape and murder. I know it has been reported that his DNA was found on her underwear - but how would you extrapolate murder from that? Plus, I am a little "forensically challenged" but DNA testing takes some amount of time. Is there some type of "preliminary" DNA test that you can get "preliminary" results back fairly quick? I know the FBI was involved very early on and they can certainly expedite things.

It would be very helpful to know what they found and tested that quick that led them straight to this guy. We know his DNA is in the system - but to match that up and that quickly? I remember all the long, involved discussions about DNA and its testing from KC's case. Plus, like I already said - just finding his DNA on her belongings doesn't lead one to draw the conclusion of murder.

IMO this case is going to become HUGE. This guy was a super predator and it seems he's been at it for quite a while.

I'm praying they find her soon.

The other reason I doubt that it's him, other than not thinking it resembles him at all, is that his attacks have been local. Kearny Mesa is a good 30 minutes away in no traffic. That makes it outside his comfort zone, again just mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB