CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another picture of the Walmart molester.

2wnsldl.jpg

Ok, here is what I have been saying all day. Not to be judgemental, but dammit, I am going to be. Wouldn't ya think his parents would be just a little suspicious if it is true that Homeowners Associations were sending out warnings about the Dec Attack describing a white male brown hair...etc, etc. and they know what their son is capable of?..

Also, over the weekend, don't ya think they were wondering to themselves knowing his proclivities for young girls? How dare they even let him come around a neighborhood with a school!!!!!!!

The other reason I doubt that it's him, other than not thinking it resembles him at all, is that his attacks have been local. Kearny Mesa is a good 30 minutes away in no traffic. That makes it outside his comfort zone, again just mo.

I think the attacks were at two separate Walmarts, according to this article. One was in College Grove and one was off of Shawline Road.

Here's another picture of the Walmart molester.

2wnsldl.jpg

That photo doesn't really look like JAG. I would be so angry if I lived in San Diego with all of those freaks around. It makes me wonder how many of these terrorists are in my community.

TB, I'm just trying to figure out why he would have been in the water on the north side. Or perhaps he wasn't in the water at the lake at all, that is just something that is being assumed until they do a match of the mud on him to the lake, which will can be narrowed down to area of the lake sometimes. I just am not understanding why, if he did not plant the evidence on one side and commit the crime somewhere else they have not found her. The inlet is not all that big and with that many divers in the water they should have been able to grid it. Course, without knowing the lay of the land it's tough, google maps can only get me so much visualization!

Yes SWAG a prelim. DNA can be done. When you get the big guns in you also get access to a lot more labs and technology that speed things up. Most tests themselves don't take very long, it's the back up of the thousands of cases that causes the delays.

24-1.jpg

Looks pretty trim in this pic
is this the arrest picture? IMO he is the same guy from the Wal-Mart pic. Same glasses - looks like even the same shirt (or one similar).

his parents may not have believed he was guilty, they often don't w/o confession

I think the attacks were at two separate Walmarts, according to this article. One was in College Grove and one was off of Shawline Road.

Neither close to us in Poway/RB/Escondido (at least a half hour away providing there is no traffic). Plus, his victims have ranged in age from 13-17 (and the jogger who fought him off, which I thought I read was 20). There's quite a difference between a 5 year old girl and a teenage girl, which seems to be his "type".

I also think the WalMart perps hair is curly and not spiky. I see very little resemblence at all.

I would trust children around Muqtada al-Sadr or Hassan Nassrallah LONG before I would around these sex offenders here in America. It's long overdue for us to focus on the REAL terror problem in America -- these damn sexual predators!

The numbers given out by Center for Misisng/Exploited Children indicate 115 children per year are actually stranger abductions with harm or death as a result, out of as many as 800,000 total cases, so it is a very small percentage and Chelsea is very, very unlucky...of course any number is too high and this does not count the untold # of molestations that occur all the time-the # of sex offenders in any given neighborhood shows just how many potential increasingly violent men are out there however.

Thankx srax - but how do you get to murder? DNA evidence will point to rape/assault - what else do they have that moves from rape on to murder? Large amounts of blood, brain matter, or murder weapon would lead to that (sorry for the graphic words).

As for the RSO's - ITA something has to be done. I started a thread in the "crimes in the news" forum the other day. We had a convicted child rapist/killer living in one of our parks downtown and it seems LE was quite unaware of it - until the local paper broke the story. Now they have arrested the guy "to get him help" - YEP! HELP - he's a vet so the VA hospital is going to give him a bed.

I did a search for RSO's in my neck of the woods. Within 5 miles of my house I have 597 of them!!!! :eek: Yep - and some are just listed as transient - when they do that all they have to give is the streets and cross-streets that they "hang around" on.

I like the idea of "chipping" them. And actually I can kinda see this might be possible - legally. We all know something has to be done.

"I took off and ran down the trail as far as I could run, calling out for my daughter at the top of my voice in every direction," he said.

This makes me cry....I heard about this case very early on Thursday because one of my friends coaches at the school... I was so hopeful at that point

Just so we've got a picture here on this thread, this is a screen capture of the Walmart video.

JAG.jpg

Somewhere between page 20 and 33 on the first thread, someone posted a picture of the Walmart molester that wasn't the one above. From what I remember, it looked like he was standing at the bottom of a few steps. Does anyone have that picture to post here?

I hope this animal will be broken to talk to LE.. I fear he is responsible for multiple crimes and the families need closure! I am so angry these defective humans are let out with a slap on the wrist only to prey on society..laws need to change! I have many friends in Temecula and they are stunned, angry and afraid.

I did a search for RSO's in my neck of the woods. Within 5 miles of my house I have 597 of them!!!! :eek: Yep - and some are just listed as transient - when they do that all they have to give is the streets and cross-streets that they "hang around" on.

That is just frightening. I can't remember the statistics of reoffending off the top of my head, but I know that I was horrified when I read them awhile back. For that reason, they should never be allowed to claim to be transient. This is an easy excuse to stay off the radar. Unacceptable.

How scary that you have so many around you.

I dont know if you can say this guy has a type or limit it to a certain age group...A PEDOPHILE IS A PEDOPHILE.... I believe they are equal opportunity predators. And without a thorough background of therapy determining what his sexual triggers are I dont think you can rule anything out. Especially now that he may be more than a pedophile and adding the title of Rapist and Murderer to his jacket.

The numbers given out by Center for Misisng/Exploited Children indicate 115 children per year are actually stranger abductions with harm or death as a result, out of as many as 800,000 total cases, so it is a very small percentage and Chelsea is very, very unlucky...of course any number is too high and this does not count the untold # of molestations that occur all the time-the # of sex offenders in any given neighborhood shows just how many potential increasingly violent men are out there however.

I just pulled up the sex offender list of my hometown, a very small town, and there were dozens of men and even a few women. I don't know how many of them are bona fide rapists and how many were 18 and had a 17 year old girlfriend, etc. But I'm SHOCKED at the number of registered sex offenders here. It's at least 1% of the population. The younger brother of one of my best friends when I was a kid, the husband of my piano instructor, and even the guy my first girlfriend dumped me for. Wow, talk about feeling like a loser...getting dumped for a sex offender.

Just so we've got a picture here on this thread, this is a screen capture of the Walmart video.

JAG.jpg

Somewhere between page 20 and 33 on the first thread, someone posted a picture of the Walmart molester that wasn't the one above. From what I remember, it looked like he was standing at the bottom of a few steps. Does anyone have that picture to post here?

I remember that photo and I wanted to also point out your photo in this post has the square forehead too...if people dont think a persons hair can grow out or get curlier with lenght....it is obvious to me it is him. Maybe the police will find these clothes in his personals when searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname