CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #4

Voice ,Or there could be an alive person in that building @ !:02:57 "We have more smoke gas from suspect" Is that the sound of a dead person?

Please read the very transcripts you are harping on us not having read and please stop twisting them to fit your contrived conspiracy story. You are misquoting what was in your own link!

02:50 61-Lincoln, we have, uh, green smoke or gas that just blew out of the burning structure deployed.

03:03 Copy. More smoke, gas, uh, deployed by suspect?

03:09 Uh, either it blew out of front or it was thrown out.

03:12 Copy.

https://archive.org/details/DornerStandoff2

f088ddb5.gif

From the Search Warrant ( link ):

On 02/05/2013 Detective Sergeant B. Bingham received a phone call from the Watch Commander at the National City Police Department regarding Los Angeles Police Department equipment that was found and turned in to them. Some of the equipment found included police uniforms, police duty gear, high capacity magazines for 9mm ammunition, and a badge for Officer Dorner.

Further investigation revealed Dorner was a former Los Angeles Police Department Police Officer who was terminated on 01/09/2009 and lost all appeals to get his job back. A check of Dorner was conducted on social media websites including Facebook.com It was on the Facebook.com that a document composed by Dorner entitled "Last Resort" was found.
540c098d.gif

From the U.S. Marshal Warrant ( link ):

Based on my conversation with Sergeant Hutchcraft, I learned the following:

a. On February 7, 2013, Detective Anshick and other officers had interviewed C.C., a boat captain in San Diego. C.C. reported that at approximately 3:00 A.M. today, a man matching DORNER's description had subdued him and attempted to steal his boat, stating that he (DORNER) would be taking the boat to Mexico, and that C.C. would be able to recover the boat there. C.C. said that the attempt failed when the bow line of the boat became caught in the boat's propeller, and the suspect fled.

b. Detective Anachick later found DORNER's personal belongings including his wallet and identification cards, near the U.S./Mexico border at the San Ysidro Point of Entry.
00263eb5.gif

From Huffington Post ( link )

An official briefed on the investigation tells The Associated Press that a wallet with a California driver's license with the name Christopher Dorner has been found in the rubble of a cabin.

A charred body was also found inside after a shootout and fire.
f088ddb5.gif

ce7a4897.png

@ Voice it was "Burn that MOTHERFU**** down" More great edit's from your "Hear no evil ,see no evil......" mindset.

Actually, I believe it was "Burn this mother******".

Yet still.....not against the "law of the land!" :rocker:

Attention Please!

Stop the bickering, now! I see a number of posts that are out of line. If one of them is your's, you might 'self edit.' If you have a post missing, it's because I got to it before you did.

Please stay on topic and if you don't agree with another poster, agree to disagree and move on.

TIA for your cooperation,
fran

Is it "proof" ,Or is it "proof there wasn't . What can you PROVE Lady lub? ,like i've been saying for 2 days ,folks on this thread have it in their heads Dorner took his own life with a single gunshot ,AS FACT!!!!! now that's nuts!!!

There is NO proof on that tape of anything but LE saying they heard a shot in the cabin. You are trying to use a tape to prove one way or another and you can not from that tape.

Hi UB.. How are you.. Will be u be listening to Tricia tonight

wit that tape i'm proving ,some folks "think" Dorner took his own life w/ a single gunshot to the head,AS FACT. IF it is a fact prove it,has been and will be my stance. otherwise just call it "hear-say" ,so we can move on and have a picnic.

@ Voice your a "misquote" i'm listening to the audio ,not written transcripts!!

Now that is one I have never been called before. :) I can't quote audio without typing the words out of what I hear.

Per Fran, I respectfully agree to disagree with everything you post on this thread. :truce: TY!

I listened to the audio and it sounds like a question to me not a statement.

It does to me, as well. And obviously it also sounded like a question to the person who spoke directly following him in that audio. He was very clearly answering, what he also perceived to be, a question.

just FYI I was on the scanner thread.. there where over 20,000 people on the scanner.. the feeds crashed. I would not not discuss the scanner thread here..please...

just FYI I was on the scanner thread.. there where over 20,000 people on the scanner.. the feeds crashed. I would not not discuss the scanner thread here..please...

Okay will do.

wit that tape i'm proving ,some folks "think" Dorner took his own life w/ a single gunshot to the head,AS FACT. IF it is a fact prove it,has been and will be my stance. otherwise just call it "hear-say" ,so we can move on and have a picnic.

I can't speak for anyone but myself however I (my OPINION only) believe, based on the audio and what has since been released to the media by LE, that Dorner committed suicide with one bullet to the head. I believe that the person performing the autopsy was able to determine with certainty that Dorner was killed by a single gunshot to the head. I also believe that the person performing the autopsy was probably able to determine the make and model of the gun used to fire that shot and how close to Dorner the gun that fired that fatal shot was and at what angle that bullet from the fatal shot entered his skull. I also believe the gunshot came from inside the cabin (again, because I believe LE and firefighters account of where the gunshot came from.) I also believe that Dorner was alone in the cabin when the gunshot occurred. Therefore, it is MY OPINION, that Dorner killed himself after he was given every possible chance to surrender and chose, instead, to end his life. All of the above is my personal opinion and my personal beliefs based on the facts as they have been presented to me by LE and my belief that those facts are indeed true representation of what occurred.

With that said, I wouldn't care if Dorner died from asphyxiation or by a LE bullet. I care that he is no longer a threat to LE, to the community and, probably most important, to my family and to my children.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Withergaming101
Back