GUILTY CA - Gianni, 24, & Sal Belvedere, 22, Ilona Flint, 22, San Diego, 24 Dec 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
On this I'm confused because they said the SDPD was taking over the investigation. But in keeping with custom, I guess they would do the autopsy at the county where the death occurred. I guess they shut the remains in a freezer and go home and enjoy their holiday weekend.

I don't recall the school I've been digging for his resume I think it was ucsd but it may have been ucsd extension I don't think it was UCR in Riverside. To work in manufacturing you don't need any particular skill a lot of its just following a recipe and cGMP protocol it's so easy a caveman could do it. I did know he worked at Marios and I am not sure about the gluten free line of products I think that may have been Ilona's thing due to her being gluten intolelerant (I am not 100% on that but she was like me in the way she liked to hang out with gay guys and I heard it from my #1 gay whom is friends with Andre who owned the vintage store in Del Mar) I'm not sure if this helps clarify any of your questions Sandyggo

Ilona's gluten intolerance may have inspired Gianni to create a gluten free line of foods. From my research, Gianni B. is that person named on the LLC filing and the trademark application. They used the Mario's address as the headquarters for La Primavera.

I discovered that Ilona worked at the vintage store in Del Mar. But it closed. That rent must have been tough for your friend. Maybe Ilona was really into dancing. Gay men are better dancers. lol

Technically homicide means killed at the hands of another person, not necessarily murder. I have not heard it used to include suicide...but I guess it could, at a stretch, meaning killed by a person, vs. an accident, disease, etc.

But this sounds like murder to me, IMO.

They are damn good dancers haha but Andre isn't my friend he's friends with my gay. I've been pressing my gay for details but haven't came up with anything significant just rumors. <mod snip> It seems like everyone i know is sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for information and for most of them it's a lot more personal due to their relationships with the victims.

This article has a decent summary:
http://m.utsandiego.com/news/2014/jan/20/autopsy-expected-body-trunk-riverside/

It states that riverside pd will be handling the investigation of the riverside incident, that Ilona did work at a store in Westfield mall, though it doesn't specify macys or not, that both brothers were working at their parents restaurant, and their aunt says the police have not yet told the family whether or not the body is Gianni's. It also states that police will be publishing some additional details about the case today or tomorrow.

My guess. We'll never be told what happened & why. We'll be left to speculate & the case will fade from memory. Think the Brad Cook case.

I posted remarks about the La Primavera Foods on the KGTV Channel 10 News story earlier today.

They just release a new story about what I have been posting in here for the past week.

The La Primavera Food connection and lot's a good information about their business connections.

http://www.10news.com/news/investig...ned-food-business-had-social-media-guy-012114
Reading this article (and another similar one that details the history of the family's Utah restaurant ventures) reminds me quite a bit of the Zankou Chicken murders. I don't mean to imply that I think any possible motive or outcome here is or will be anything like with the Zankou case...just that the extended family connections in various food businesses, with the potential for behind-the-scenes business grudges as a possible motive, are reminiscent of the Zankou case for me. Maybe it's just the California setting that's ringing a bell for me:

http://www.lamag.com/features/2008/04/01/the-zankou-chicken-murders

Again, I'm not pointing a finger at any family or business partners in the Belvedere case, just saying that business deals gone wonky have been motives in other cases, and adding family into the business mix can sometimes make things even more volatile.

Azure- my gay meaning my best friend who is gay I should have clarified I was typing while working. My gay is my main gay guy I hang out with and he calls me his favorite Fruit Fly. It's a bit of a weird arrangement in my social circles I have my fabulous gay guys and I have my shady Italians which is how I found websleuths a long time ago just never created an account

:sigh: Little by little we will learn more, but WS is not for rumors or speculations stated as fact, so I'm trying to have patience. :waiting:

Racial or gender slurs can be offensive, IMO.

:sigh: Little by little we will learn more, but WS is not for rumors or speculations stated as fact, so I'm trying to have patience. :waiting:

I am starting to lean in a direction. I think if it were a simple murder suicide that LE would not have been so tight lipped for so long, and we would have known already.
Jmo.
I am waiting, maybe not so patiently, as well. But I am leaning!

I am starting to lean in a direction. I think if it were a simple murder suicide that LE would not have been so tight lipped for so long, and we would have known already.
Jmo.
I am waiting, maybe not so patiently, as well. But I am leaning!

If it was murder/suicide, I would be surprised if LE would say anything yet. If a weapon was found it would have to be tested to see if it was the weapon used on all three. Again, if no note, how could you even say for sure it was suicide unless there was still gun residue remaining? LE usually doesn't say what they think until their sure.

I understand, but labels on people are sometimes very harmful. One thing I've really learned on WS is to think before I post, and to always use my MOOs. :smile:

MOO
:cow:

:wave:Attention Please!:wave:

If you would like to be verified as a professional poster, such as doctor, lawyer, chemist, or whatever your profession or if you would like to be verified as a local who knows the case players then please do the following:

Email Websleuths at : wsverify@xmission.com

In your email please include:
*The case
*Your Websleuths name
*Your real name
*Your phone number and a good time to call

In the subject line put either the case you are interested in or the profession you wish to verify.

:tyou:

fran

I understand, but labels on people are sometimes very harmful. One thing I've really learned on WS is to think before I post, and to always use my MOOs. :smile:

MOO
:cow:

Thank you isn't enough for this post.

WS is not Topix. We don't post rumors, sleuth people who aren't named POIs, or blame the victims or their families. We also do not discriminate based on race, gender, sexual orientation, etc. There is a reason why WS is the only board I read and occasionally post on!

thebestinthewest we truly do appreciate your insight and information here! WS is a great arena to voice our thoughts and opinions and all are welcome!

Please consider becoming an Verified Insider, it's a simple process. Of course only if you like...there is no obligation to do so. I personally value your insight.

This is still a waiting process and hopefully we will here more from the Riverside ME and LE soon. Until then we can only speculate and that's not getting us very far right now. This could be a very long and bumpy road depending on the COD/TOD etc. moving forward and I for one am using this time to rest my mind for what's to come.

:rollercoaster:

*Editing out because the article had already been posted, sorry!*

BBM

It doesn't take being a forensic pathologist to ask that question in the below news article, and it's been asked by a few WS members here. It's quiet on the news front today concerning this case as everybody waits. It feels like that old saying, "hold your horses".

Forensics may reveal unanswered questions in death investigation
Posted: Jan 20, 2014 11:35 PM PST , Updated: Jan 21, 2014 3:29 PM PST

http://www.cbs8.com/story/24503181/forensics-may-reveal-unanswered-questions-in-death-investigation

"I would not rule out suicide, I would not rule out suicide," said Dr. Cyril Wecht.

Wecht is a well-known forensic pathologist who says the investigation will hinge on the condition of the remains.

"You have to find out how badly decomposed the body was," continued Wecht.

The forensic pathologist also says he's studied cases where someone is capable of taking their own life in the trunk of a car, "He could have been killed but why would anyone then kill him and now bring the car there? What would be the purpose of that?"

Yes, I agree with Dr. Wecht that it makes no sense for GB's captors to have kept him successfully hidden since Christmas Eve and then all of a sudden dump him in such a public place.

Even if hypothetically he was kidnapped and held captive someplace and not murdered until very soon before the body was found, why wouldn't they just dump his body someplace it would be unlikely for him to be found?

If he was murdered to send a message to someone, his corpse would have shown up immediately, IMO.

BBM

http://www.cbs8.com/story/24503181/forensics-may-reveal-unanswered-questions-in-death-investigation

"I would not rule out suicide, I would not rule out suicide," said Dr. Cyril Wecht.

Wecht is a well-known forensic pathologist who says the investigation will hinge on the condition of the remains.

"You have to find out how badly decomposed the body was," continued Wecht.

The forensic pathologist also says he's studied cases where someone is capable of taking their own life in the trunk of a car, "He could have been killed but why would anyone then kill him and now bring the car there? What would be the purpose of that?"

To fool a forensic pathologist maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members