GUILTY CA - Gianni, 24, & Sal Belvedere, 22, Ilona Flint, 22, San Diego, 24 Dec 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, SDPD had a bad week in the news, plus we had to vote in a new Mayor which is another story. I, too, have confidence this case should definitely be solved. I think they have a video/picture of the shooter, but can't make it public, as at this point he is only a person of interest while they gather more evidence.

Today is five years since Amber Dubois went missing. :candle: Lighting a candle in her memory.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing even the gym won't help my thunder thighs lipo is looking better by the day lol jk

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Traffic looked bad on the 8 tonight on the news reports, especially near the 805.

You can't have an answer for a question you haven't asked. And you can't find what you are not looking for. I hope those for Amber know that.

True, SDPD had a bad week in the news, plus we had to vote in a new Mayor which is another story. I, too, have confidence this case should definitely be solved. I think they have a video/picture of the shooter, but can't make it public, as at this point he is only a person of interest while they gather more evidence.

Today is five years since Amber Dubois went missing. :candle: Lighting a candle in her memory.

:candle: Lighting one with you Curious Me. Hard to believe it's been 5 years. Fly with the angels Amber....

I guess what I don't get from that article is: On January 24, 2014 how is all that "new suspect information?

This has always interested me... They simply changed it in the description from a black male to a male unknown race. Once again I believe that the camera's have revealed more information than the witnesses on scene.

:candle: Lighting one with you Curious Me. Hard to believe it's been 5 years. Fly with the angels Amber....

It took another young girl being killed, but the good thing was that Chelsea's Law came into being and will now save some lives.

5 Years After Dubois Disappearance, a Look at Chelsea's Law

"Five years after Escondido teen Amber Dubois went missing while walking to school, officials look back at the law aimed at preventing Dubois and Chelsea King's killer --..."

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...245416961.html

This event happened at night with who knows about lighting. Not by any means to get racial. But IMO there is way too much racial profiling accusations in society today to even go there. It is better to allow the proof speak to the truth and not allow anything to cloud any outcomes IMO.

This event happened at night with who knows about lighting. Not by any means to get racial. But IMO there is way too much racial profiling accusations in society today to even go there. It is better to allow the proof speak to the truth and not allow anything to cloud any outcomes IMO.

Couldn't agree more jggordo! Just because someone is wearing a hoodie at night say's nothing. I can only say that if I was walking through a large parking lot at night I would be on alert PERIOD.

I am alert, but I know I need to work on descriptions. and noticing details.

Need to learn to notice and memorize a person's description and clothing more than I do, but I'm even more lacking when it comes to car descriptions.

Last week a suspicious character was hanging around and even asked me something. Later that day, I started to realize I wouldn't be able to describe anything about him that would stand out that much. Heck, couldn't even remember what his tee shirt said.

In this case, the bicep stripes on the sweater do actually stand out and might've helped LE find him more easily on the videos.

I am not that familiar with the highways there but if someone were to be traveling from SD to Utah Riverside seems to be the place to drop and head northeast. I still feel there is a Utah connection. Why would anyone take Gianni's car to Riverside only to come back to the crime area?

the view from inside Macys you would be able to see Sals car and my videos will show exactly where it happened and what's close by the security guard at Macys thought I was shoplifting but when I told him it was a school project he pointed me right to where it happened. I'm not going to lie it was a little more nerve racking than I thought it would be especially when I was approached by 2 black males and a Russian girl asking for directions to Best Buy. I'll post up videos and pics shortly

Attachments

• ymuserun.jpg
    ymuserun.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 95
I am not that familiar with the highways there but if someone were to be traveling from SD to Utah Riverside seems to be the place to drop and head northeast. I still feel there is a Utah connection. Why would anyone take Gianni's car to Riverside only to come back to the crime area?

You're right, why there? Why north and why in that parking lot? IMO, the shooter must have had help. Leaving Gianni's car there would leave them stranded in Riverside, or maybe they live near there. It just seems likely that two people worked together on this.

It's awful what happened to Salvatore, Ilona, and Gianni. Keeping their families and loved ones in my prayers.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1392347596117.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392347596117.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 133
  • uploadfromtaptalk1392347657137.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392347657137.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 126
  • uploadfromtaptalk1392347705010.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392347705010.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 139
  • uploadfromtaptalk1392347782063.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392347782063.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 140
  • uploadfromtaptalk1392347822030.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392347822030.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 137
The blue thing in the background of the pics is very close to where it happened

Can you make the pics smaller images.

THE MARGINS ARE BLOWN. Looks like you did a GREAT JOB!

The green suv is in the same spot where it happened I'm like 100 ft from the front of Macys the videos are much better for reference

That's probably a basement conversation. But in regard to your being alert I feel confident that you are and astute as your surroundings. We can't always live our lives looking in the rearview mirror. I was a victim of robbery and more and I spent years asking what if.

Thank you for the pics thebestinthewest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname