GUILTY CA - Gianni, 24, & Sal Belvedere, 22, Ilona Flint, 22, San Diego, 24 Dec 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blue thing in the background of the pics is very close to where it happened

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

000201F9.gif
thebestinthewest.
You did a really good job. It was a very visible spot, IMO. The shooter didn't seem to care either.

I don't know why but when those pics posted my screen blew double wide. Beats me.

I don't know why but when those pics posted my screen blew double wide. Beats me.

It's called BLOWN MARGINS. Photo images that have too big of an image size will do it everytime. It makes the page hard to read.

These photos are posted all in a horizontal row that does enhance the reality of the mall lay out, but to get to the thanks button now seems like miles.

I'll adjust as soon as I get home expect video tonight but I'm kind of sick so expect hearing me breathe like a fat kid in the background I even took video of the way the suspect would have driver to 8 from the scene and video where Sal's car was so you can see what was in the perimeter

My videos are taking forever to upload I might have to do it in the morning since I work at 4am I am pretty sure that's the dad's name and it would make sense as it was Giannis middle name. I know the uncle Paul through my personal consulting company he's good friends with a client who owns Italian restaurants throughout Sd as far as other locations I don't think there are any other restaurants but I know they own commercial real estate and apartments. In all sincerity I am not a big fan of Paul but I don't think he had anything to do with this.

I only signed up for this site after coming across the threads when searching about this tragic incident. I don't know why this story captured my attention so much...perhaps because the victims seemed so young and full of life with so much to live for or maybe it is because I have lived in san diego for 10 years and used to live in some apartments right by where this happened and would go to the mall there.

My ideas...when I orginally heard the time everything happened it screamed of some kind of drug deal type situation. ALOT of young people in san diego frequently buy "party" type drugs (Molly, E, Coke) (at least people I know) and oftentimes will buy for a big group of friends for events and what not. I have had friends who ended up getting more involved then they planned because other friends heard they had the connect and it expanded. San diego is kind of like that, it seems big but is composed of a bunch of smaller communities and everyone knows everyone in certain circles. I'm thinking some how they got mixed up with a bigger deal or the wrong people with Riverside ties and somehow things went wrong.

It could have gone something like this....one of the three gets in connection with someone with ties to Riverside...they were floated "product" and then something went wrong maybe Gianni went to meet with the person at another location (near Friars) while salvatore and Ilona waited near the mall. The person kidnaps or kills or holds Gianni hostage random to try and get the drugs or money back. The killer had to kill Salvatore and Ilona too because they knew that Gianni was meeting with him so they could identify him. Then they take Gianni back to Riverside (where they feel more comfortable and know the area) and try and get him to produce the cash or product. Eventually Gianni is killed as well Seems like there are some holes and definitely alot of whys but just throwing out ideas.

I only signed up for this site after coming across the threads when searching about this tragic incident. I don't know why this story captured my attention so much...perhaps because the victims seemed so young and full of life with so much to live for or maybe it is because I have lived in san diego for 10 years and used to live in some apartments right by where this happened and would go to the mall there.

My ideas...when I orginally heard the time everything happened it screamed of some kind of drug deal type situation. ALOT of young people in san diego frequently buy "party" type drugs (Molly, E, Coke) (at least people I know) and oftentimes will buy for a big group of friends for events and what not. I have had friends who ended up getting more involved then they planned because other friends heard they had the connect and it expanded. San diego is kind of like that, it seems big but is composed of a bunch of smaller communities and everyone knows everyone in certain circles. I'm thinking some how they got mixed up with a bigger deal or the wrong people with Riverside ties and somehow things went wrong.

It could have gone something like this....one of the three gets in connection with someone with ties to Riverside...they were floated "product" and then something went wrong maybe Gianni went to meet with the person at another location (near Friars) while salvatore and Ilona waited near the mall. The person kidnaps or kills or holds Gianni hostage random to try and get the drugs or money back. The killer had to kill Salvatore and Ilona too because they knew that Gianni was meeting with him so they could identify him. Then they take Gianni back to Riverside (where they feel more comfortable and know the area) and try and get him to produce the cash or product. Eventually Gianni is killed as well Seems like there are some holes and definitely alot of whys but just throwing out ideas.

Welcome!!!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

:goodpost: :welcome6: SDmiss!

Great first post! I have leaned in this direction for awhile and in honesty it was initially because I heard something through a friend who knows some of the relatives of the Belvedere's. Because it was actually hearsay I have opened my thoughts up to other possibilities. These deaths were very personal which IMO makes it even more tragic for these three beautiful young adults. Money is one of he most powerful motives to drive twisted people to do evil things. Whether it was money for drugs or money for a business deal. The fact that we are hearing nothing about the motive tells me that LE must have a clear idea of who did this.

It's easier to read this page when lurking than online because of the blown margins. I might have to go back to :lurk: till we hit the next page. :floorlaugh:

:valentine:

What a great way to use up page 2 posts!

Happy Valentines Day!!!! :loveyou:

:wave: I always set up my pages to be 50 posts per page. I can't wait to get away from these blown margins. It's going to take me longer to get to page two.
Really, lurkers don't have that problem?

The good part is there's so much room to run and play here.

:skip: :skip: :skip: :skip:
000205B4.gif
:skip: :skip: :skip: :skip:

CuriousMe, are you still having a problem with the margins? You shouldn't, because the images are all attachments now.

If this happens again, please alert the mods so we can come in and take care of it.

Found this video on Ilona's youtube page. Although it was made a couple years ago, it feels like a memorial tribute.

ILONA's CHRISTMAS GIFT 2010 - YouTube

Also, I remember someone saying it looked like she had a black eye in a pic posted in the first thread -- I think it must be a birthmark or something because she had it even when she was younger.

Somebody killed these three young people in the superficial manner of an experienced hit man. But used a gun that even close up, failed to kill two of the victims straight away. And he/she ran away leaving Ilona alive and free to give a description to police when she called them.

Unfortunately, she wasn't able to give that description but my point is she could have done. So what kind of killer sets out to murder people with a 'lightweight' gun that won't do the job properly?

If this killer couldn't even equip themselves with the right gun, I don't see how he/she would have had the ability to tail Ilona/Salvatore and Gianni and work out when and where they would be. Not without making a hash of it anyhow.

I hope police have been able to check cctv in the weeks before the killings, to look for anyone obviously just hanging around, rather than shopping.

On the other hand, it could have been someone who knew where they would be. That would have to be someone very close to the victims though. Unless they got to Gianni first and tricked or tortured him into revealing where Salvatore and/or Ilona were.

The only person guaranteed to be at the mall was Ilona because she worked there. Salvatore/Gianni could have been ambushed elsewhere. The mall was the place to go for someone looking to kill Ilona. I wonder if she was the real target?

Somebody killed these three young people in the superficial manner of an experienced hit man. But used a gun that even close up, failed to kill two of the victims straight away. And he/she ran away leaving Ilona alive and free to give a description to police when she called them.

Unfortunately, she wasn't able to give that description but my point is she could have done. So what kind of killer sets out to murder people with a 'lightweight' gun that won't do the job properly?

I don't disagree with you, but just wanted to clarify that apparently Ilona was shot while on the phone with 911 (i.e. she called them prior to being shot).

The 911 details, as provided by CBS8:

1:10:47 AM - Call is picked up.
1:13:32 AM - X-Ray [Ilona] said I'm at Mission Valley Westhills Mall
1:13:55 AM - Then yelled ouch I've been shot
1:14:21 AM - The RP (reporting party) stopped talking

http://www.cbs8.com/story/24631133/new-details-revealed-in-triple-murder

As for the weapon, the Christmas tree lot man, who was sleeping in his trailer nearby at the time of the shooting, said "detectives told him, based on the shell casings found, that a .22 or .25 caliber pistol was possibly used."
http://www.10news.com/news/live-at-...erence-on-the-belvedere-murder-mystery-012414

I did some research earlier and that caliber does seem 'lightweight', although apparently effective at close range. Also the bullets are cheap.

Heck, that makes it even more mystifying. A killer who allowed a victim the time to call 911? I'm presuming someone shot Salvatore first and that's when Ilona got the opportunity to make the call?

Would that call timeline be as it was actually happening? With dispatch relaying what was happening to someone else, as it was happening?

It seems like there is a really long, three minute gap between Ilona calling and her first words.

IMO Sal was shot first. Ilona placed the call without speaking at first, trying to be quiet as to not alert the shooter it seems. The car had tinted windows so she may have thought they would just go away after Sal was shot.

A .22 or .25 weapon is more small in physical size and not as noticeable to carry. Also easier to dispose of. With both a head shot and a torso shot on each victim identically shows more of "execution" type shot IMO. One shot to the head=can't speak. One shot to the torso=quick bleed-out. A .22 or .25 does not make as much noise. Jash, you are right, up close they are very effective.

It's hard to understand what the person who did this got out of killing three people. Revenge? Some kind of business leverage? Their silence? Why did these three people have to be killed? It was extremely cold and cruel to gun them down in the mall during the holiday season. It was extra cruel, especially for the family, to have Gianni missing for a month only to be found in the trunk of his car in another city. Whoever wanted this to happen seems to have planned it to be as horrible as it was. It almost seems like it was to send out a message.

Looking at this from different angles on a daily basis. There must be some sick reason why someone decided to kill them or have them killed. What was the purpose?

Why, why, why . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member