GUILTY CA - Gianni, 24, & Sal Belvedere, 22, Ilona Flint, 22, San Diego, 24 Dec 2013 - #3

I'm too lazy/busy to go back and search the last thread right now, does anyone recall what date CM put 'PAYDAY' on his phone calendar?

I'll search later if nobody remembers soon.

I'm too lazy/busy to go back and search the last thread right now, does anyone recall what date CM put 'PAYDAY' on his phone calendar?

I'll search later if nobody remembers soon.

I found this post by Curious Me (#1000 on last thread, I can't link a single post with the new format):

-----
News Stations keep showing his cell phone with the outrageous calendar entries.

PAYDAY

Dec. 24 - R.I.P.

Wonder if he meant his pay from Target or some other kind of payday.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
-----

Police work is fascinating. Starting on p. 10 of http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfmb/misc/x46712.pdf

(note: UM = unidentified male -> Carlo Mercado)

On February 3rd 2014 I obtained a search warrant to request all cell phone activity from five cell phone providers who provide service to the Mission Valley mall... The information I requested is commonly referred to as a "Tower Dump". In the search warrant I requested all cell phone activity occurring in the designated area from December 23, 2013 at 2200 hours to December 24, 2013 at 0200 hours. When conducting a Tower Dump, the service provider will identify activity by all phones accessing the tower or towers which serve a specific geographic area over a defined period of time. Tower Dumps are specific to each cell phone service provider, as each maintains records of activity involving their own cell towers and cellular networks.

By identifying the active telephones in the area of the mall at the time of the murder, paying particular attention to the times the UM can be seen making calls, I planned to seek additional search warrants to identify the subscriber's to those telephone numbers. I also hoped to further conduct searches of law enforcement databases to determine if those phone numbers were associated to persons of similar description to the UM described by witness [W] and witnesses [A] and [G].

I received the results of the Tower Dump and forwarded them to SDPD Crime Analyst [PV]. [PV] and I viewed the video I recovered from the cameras at the Tilted Kilt restaurant and the one recovered from the Mission Valley Mall. We took note of the time the UM enters the mall and appears to using a cell phone. The indicates it is 23:22:23 hours on December 23, 2013. [PV] later referred to the incident as "Event 1"...

We continued to view the video and noticed the UM walked out of view toward the mall exit and then returned at 00:21:21. The UM walked toward the direction of the Cathy Jean store where Ilona FLINT works and then reappears at 00:22:07. The UM appears to be following FLINT from a distance of approximately twenty feet until they are out of the view of the camera. This is the time [TW] described watching a male follow FLINT out of the mall. I believe that if the male was working in concert with other individuals, he may make calls alerting his co-conspirators that FLINT was leaving. [PV] referred to this event as "Event 2".

[PV] then took the 9-1-1 call data from Ilona FLINT's call at 0111 hours and the 9-1-1 call data from witnesses [A] and [G] and identified it as "Event 3". This was done on the theory that if more than one person were involved in the murders they may be communicating via cell phone and activating towers within our Tower Dump area during the three events.

... there were a total of 63,934 voice calls captured by the tower dump. In an attempt to narrow the scope of the search, [PV] limited his search to the times of "Event 1", "Event 2" and "Event 3" giving five minutes before and after each of the event to capture cell phone activations.

By placing these parameters on his search, [PV] narrowed the 63,934 calls to only 711.

...Out of all 711 calls captured within the three events, only one single phone number appears in all three events...During "Event 1" this cell phone, hereinafter referred to as CP-1, called out to...CP-2.

During "Event 2", CP-1 called out to ... CP-3 and during "Event 3" CP-1 called out to ... CP-4.

At the conclusion of the call between CP-1 and CP-4 during Event 3 no other calls are captured from any of the four associated cell phones at the Tower Dump location. ...I believe it is reasonable to conclude the cell phones left the area...after the murder of FLINT and Salvatore BELVEDERE took place.

Thank you for posting. Fascinating is an understatement.

That's why I was asking, thanks. I/we must know someone that works at Target that can tell us if that was a payday.
December 24, 2013 was a Tuesday, not a normal payday based on the jobs I've had, I've always been paid 1st and 15th or every other Friday. Hmmm....

Eta- light googling says Target pays biweekly on Fridays. December 24th wouldn't have been a payday unless they paid employees early for the holiday or something.
I found this post by Curious Me (#1000 on last thread, I can't link a single post with the new format):

-----

PAYDAY

Dec. 24 - R.I.P.

-----

-----

PAYDAY

Dec. 24 - R.I.P.

-----

Oh wow I didn't even think about it that way. I was thinking of "payday" way too literally. That is really pretty creepy. So is the R.I.P. of course.

I think this is the link you were looking for?: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Dec-2013-2-**ARREST**&p=10922180#post10922180

That's why I was asking, thanks. I/we must know someone that works at Target that can tell us if that was a payday.
December 24, 2013 was a Tuesday, not a normal payday based on the jobs I've had, I've always been paid 1st and 15th or every other Friday. Hmmm....

Eta- light googling says Target pays biweekly on Fridays. December 24th wouldn't have been a payday unless they paid employees early for the holiday or something.

Holiday bonus perhaps? If he is in fact referring to a job-related payday I'm guessing it wasn't a regular one (ETA: I meant regular payday, but maybe not regular job either, in hindsight). At my last job we got our year end bonuses around Thanksgiving, but I can see Christmas Eve being a popular "bonus day" too.

:eye::eye: I'm reading all the new warrants and taking as many notes as I can.

Exhausting. I feel like my eyeballs are going to fall out. Gotta go read some more.

one gone
. . . . . . . . . . . .:eye:

I can see that being possible. I need a friend that works there!
Holiday bonus perhaps? If he is in fact referring to a job-related payday I'm guessing it wasn't a regular one (ETA: I meant regular payday, but maybe not regular job either, in hindsight). At my last job we got our year end bonuses around Thanksgiving, but I can see Christmas Eve being a popular "bonus day" too.

:eye::eye: I'm reading all the new warrants and taking as many notes as I can.

Exhausting. I feel like my eyeballs are going to fall out. Gotta go read some more.

one gone
. . . . . . . . . . . .:eye:
Fight the good fight. Keep digging. I hope your eyeballs don't fall out. WE NEED THEM.

Below in blue is the timeline from here:
http://www.cbs8.com/story/26453781/...dealers-investigated-in-christmas-eve-murders

When did Gianni's vehicle get moved by the killer, assuming he was shot someplace in the mall parking lot?

TIMELINE OF KILLINGS
(based on unsealed search warrants and court testimony)

Dec 23:
1900 Gianni purchases two grams of heroin from a drug dealer
2300 Gianni purchases seven Xanax pills from a drug dealer
2318 Surveillance video shows man entering mall, loitering near Ilona's work
2322 Surveillance video shows man on cell phone while loitering
2328 – 2343 Gianni cell phone pinging near Mission Valley mall
2333 – 2343 Gianni cell phone call with uncle
2343 Gianni cell phone call ends with disconnect

Dec. 24:
0012 Ilona and co-worker depart work location
0022 Surveillance video shows Ilona exiting mall with man following her
0114 Ilona calls 911 and says, “I've been shot.”
0124 Police arrive on scene

By the timeline above, 39 minutes after the killer shot Gianni at 2343 he appears on surveillance video again at 0022. So that's 39 minutes to move Gianni's vehicle. (Though, it is still possible the guy on the surveillance video is just a random nobody).

The other opportunity he had to move Gianni's vehicle would be between 0022 and 0114. That's a window of 52 minutes. That would mean he would have followed Ilona out of the mall and then moved Gianni while Sal and Ilona were sitting in the vehicle together during that window.

Recall, the witnesses saw him drive away in a Honda Civic right after the shooting. So I am assuming he had already moved Gianni's car someplace BEFORE the shootings of Sal and Ilona.

Or perhaps....

"In order to carry out the murders of Ilona and Salvatore, abduct and/or kill Gianni, put the body in the trunk of the vehicle and dispose of it over one hundred miles away, it seems reasonable to assume more than one person would be needed to carry out the murders.”

Great timeline. What happened between 0022 and 0114?

There was some speculation that Ilona was calling the hospitals and jail during that window. There was also a lighter found between her legs. There was also a baggie with cocaine residue and drug dealer DNA on the pavement next to their vehicle, so who knows what they were doing?

-----

PAYDAY

Dec. 24 - R.I.P.

-----

Here's your answer:
http://media.nbcsandiego.com/images/mercado+phone+RIP.JPG

Thank You. Are there going to be any more warrants to read? :eye::eye:

Truthfully, I think I've had enough for one night. I'm going to dream cell phone numbers in my sleep.

I hope I sleep......................................................................................................:eek:fftobed:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lneill04
Back