CA..Has anyone ever seen her shed a tear for Caylee?

I feel sorry for her too! I think it's her defiant attitude that has caused people to dislike her so much. She has played this to her own and her daughter's detriment. IMHO

Evening to all:

At the beginning of this 'cluster rock' I thought (more like hoped) that CA was what she wanted to be perceived as; that is, a calm, cool, collected, person who'd been victimized by her own daughter's misdeeds.

It lasted about 2 days for me. Once I heard the original calls to 911--where it can be heard in the background, "...okay KC this is it, last chance..." which to me was more of a veiled threat than an ultimatium.

However, as time has moved along and the real deal CA appeared, she has been anything but superficially cooperative. IMHO in the back of her mind is the 'book deal' television, screen play, film rights to this tragic and sick story.

Without Websleuth's and many members here who always took the time to help me when I was in the dumper, I say thank you. You all know who you are, and I love you for your support.

One last item: I believe now as I did then that CA knew, knows, or was made aware of that darling child, Caylee's, demise. She should be charged.

Leviosa

But seeing Cindy in the last few times in the media has made me think and in my opinion after hearing Nejames on NG tonight talk about her on meds, made the lightbulb fire up to 500watts!! She must be on several schycotropic meds. I dont know this womans medical history, but I am telling you people this is whats up with her.
My friend gets panic attacks, my friend also goes from being totally in
MOO

Law_girl I shortened your post here....
Do you think Nejames will try to use the imbalance in the meds for Cindy trying to help KC flee today? That was my first thought.

I would say Cindy has cried over Caylee. I don't know when...but it must have happened at some point. However, I haven't seen a single tear when I would have expected to see one which to me has been very telling.

I agree with you SS!!!
She has never shed a tear in front of the media that we have seen.

Cindys behavior about getting out of her car and snapping at the reporter reminded me of a very good friend of mine.

I have this girlfriend & her sister I've known for 25 years. This lady my girlfriend- is on Xanax & Prozac. She has issues with her levels all the time. The doctor wanted to take her off and everytime she became seriously ill. She should of never of been started on that combo! That said XANAX over a period of time is addictive and plus, your body gets immune to the doses over time so that you need to increase it. My friend is like Cindy in so many ways, that there are weeks and months where I just stay the he77 away from her until she's not on a mission. She can be really good at times and she is hardly ever combative with me. But in certain situations she is a freakin wildcat. (I try to stay neutral with her.LOL)

But seeing Cindy in the last few times in the media has made me think and in my opinion after hearing Nejames on NG tonight talk about her on meds, made the lightbulb fire up to 500watts!! She must be on several schycotropic meds. I dont know this womans medical history, but I am telling you people this is whats up with her.
My friend gets panic attacks, my friend also goes from being totally in control one minute to fighting the next. And its not a pretty scene. I've seen my girlfriends eyes turn black as coal when shes on the defensive. AND yes my friend at times will fight, argue and swear to God she's right about whatever it is that upset her. She can make a beleiver out of you in two minutes and you wouldnt know you were had. Once she's on a mission, there is NO convincing her of anything else and many times especially her family have to give into her or suffer the rath of her rampages, mostly verbal.

MOO

Prescription drug addicts exhibit all those behaviors. Many people do not want to call them addicts because doctors give them the scripts, but the truth is they are many times deeper in their addiction than the street addict.

Many times they "doctor shop" - to get a different pill for every ill. I have a friend in Florida who is dying today, but you will NEVER convince her it is from an addiction. She became inactive because of all the pills she took. That caused her to become overweight, which in turn helped her to become diabetic, and now she has leg ulcers and is really pitiful. The pills have caused an ulcer, pancreatic inflamation, heart problems too numerous to count but she won't consider changing.

Each time she has been admitted to the hospital for one of her other problems they tell her she is an addict, start taking her off all the drugs and all the time she has her "nurses" bring them from home. She is really a pitiful case and most likely will die young because she can't hear what they say.

Do you think Nejames will try to use the imbalance in the meds for Cindy trying to help KC flee today? That was my first thought.

It sure sounded like it tonight. I believe they caught her in this and he is afraid there will be charges and is trying to garner sympathy.

Gee I dunno how all that will go down. I mean she just isnt in her right mind half the time. But I do know that even if CA has a mental illness, its not an illness as to where she wouldn face consequences- because she knows right from wrong. IMO, CA is an impulsive unbalanced nutjob, who needs a quick adjustment before she is sent up on some charges. Moo

Cindys behavior about getting out of her car and snapping at the reporter reminded me of a very good friend of mine.

I have this girlfriend & her sister I've known for 25 years. This lady my girlfriend- is on Xanax & Prozac. She has issues with her levels all the time. The doctor wanted to take her off and everytime she became seriously ill. She should of never of been started on that combo! That said XANAX over a period of time is addictive and plus, your body gets immune to the doses over time so that you need to increase it. My friend is like Cindy in so many ways, that there are weeks and months where I just stay the he77 away from her until she's not on a mission. She can be really good at times and she is hardly ever combative with me. But in certain situations she is a freakin wildcat. (I try to stay neutral with her.LOL)

My friend gets panic attacks, my friend also goes from being totally in control one minute to fighting the next. And its not a pretty scene. I've seen my girlfriends eyes turn black as coal when shes on the defensive. AND yes my friend at times will fight, argue and swear to God she's right about whatever it is that upset her. She can make a beleiver out of you in two minutes and you wouldnt know you were had. Once she's on a mission, there is NO convincing her of anything else and many times especially her family have to give into her or suffer the rath of her rampages, mostly verbal.

MOO

Yep. To anyone who's ever witnessed this type of drug induced mania up close and personal, CA's behavior is quite telling. Emotional detachment and innapropriate emotional response are common components.

Cindy doesn't cry because Casey doesn't cry. If Casey were bawling her eyes out on a daily basis, so would Cindy. She takes her lead from Casey. Classic case of a parent that still needed a parent herself.

As of this evening it was reported that Baez arranged for Casey's bail bondsman to bring her in. Cindy DID NOT attempt to help Casey flee. Let's not make false accusations.

Drugs make you do lots of things... They can help !

and they can hurt !

sad............ but ........... True !

jmo
God Bless !
jjgram

Prescription drug addicts exhibit all those behaviors. Many people do not want to call them addicts because doctors give them the scripts, but the truth is they are many times deeper in their addiction than the street addict.

Many times they "doctor shop" - to get a different pill for every ill. QUOTE]

Exactly, my girlfriend also has a serious vicoden addiction which I didnt mention because it upsets me to know that and not being able to do anything to stop her. But she does shop & make excuses & lies about illnessses from Headaches to a broken finger. Her sister my best friend lives with her and has to hide her pills from her. But the Xanax & Prozac combo is just an awful mix. I tried to get her to switch to the ones I take and she did and she couldnt take it and went back to her dr. and went back to her old mix, because of fear I think. I personally never had a serious addiction, other than chocolate of course. But I do take meds for an imbalance. I also know the difference between taking responsibility for your mental heath and just coping.

I will make this little confession... I have cronic PTSD & PMDD combined....I take only Lexapro and I have no choice, I have to have my meds, if I dont take at least half of the dose within 30 hours I get cranky and gittery. I feel light headed and dizzy, I am snippy. One day at the Pharmacy I was 3 days without it (thanks to this crazy case!!) and they were closing for lunch...the tech gave me one for the road as it would of not been filled in time for me to get home for the school bus. So anyway within 30 minutes I was back to feeling normal. Meaning the fog from my head went away like that. Let me tell you, I was on the verge of tears when I got there and learned they were going to close for lunch, even though it was my fault, I should know this. And I can also say without my meds, I get crying spells for no reason, uncontrollable jont pain, fatigue & yes, even combatative episodes when I am stressed. Honestly, being on these meds I am mostly well balanced as far as emotions go, but there are times when I am disconnected at times...meaning when I want to cry, I cant, but there are times when I do cry and its appropriate. I hope that clarifys some of CA issues about not being able to cry and her little tyrades of nonsense. I think its the meds she may be taking- whatever they are. moo

I truely can tell you she is on meds and she's in total control of her feelings. She cant bring herself to feel anything other than what she wants to feel. That is truely sad. And now I wonder why Nejames made the statement as to why she cannot take a lie detector test, is that a free pass? I dont know, I think she would need an evaluation.

Oh how I would have loved to hear anyone, absolutely anyone say just that to CA....oooohhhh she pizzes me off...I would be beside myself with grief if I were in her position...there would not be enough kleenex and there would not be a time when the public would not see me crying...this woman enrages me to no end. I can't even find it within myself to feel sorry for her.
------------
CA wants everyone else to do the searching.I'm sorry I have no sympathy for her.I've never seen her cry~not one tear.I've been to Compassionate Friends meetings where I have seen grown men sob because of a lost child no matter the age of the child.I still cry for my daughter who would be 57 yrs. now,she passed as a baby.CA. has never "welled up", had her nose turn red nothing.My Dr.said it is good for the soul to cry for your loved ones ~~ oops! IMO.

I think the fact that she has spent countless hours in the media and has not ever once shown an ounce of normal emotion (a single tear) over her grand-daughter's disappearance kind of doesn't help...You know?

If it were me, I could not discuss my grand child missing and NOT break down. Having something happen to one of my kids or grand kids would just send me over the edge. I can not imagine the heart ache. I just don't see how Cindy or Casey have gotten thru this so stone faced. maybe they cry in private, but still, anytime I was asked about it I would just break down. :behindbar

CA is a super-piece-of-work. Worse than her daughter by far. CA can't even cry for herself. Liars. They're all liars. They spent the night of her indictment crying? Really...And woke up lickety-split 4 hours later to go on the Today Show with scrapes across their noses? Hmmm...Lovely family.

MOO

I heard real emotion in CA's voice on the 911 calls. Anger at first, then fear, anguish and desperation when she learned Caylee was missing.

At this point, I think it is possible she is heavily medicated and may not "feel" emotions like she should.

CA is a super-piece-of-work. Worse than her daughter by far. CA can't even cry for herself. Liars. They're all liars. They spent the night of her indictment crying? Really...And woke up lickety-split 4 hours later to go on the Today Show with scrapes across their noses? Hmmm...Lovely family.

MOO

Yeah, I noticed the marks on her nose during that interview, too. Any speculation about what they were and where they came from? A fight with someone, perhaps?

If it were me, I could not discuss my grand child missing and NOT break down. Having something happen to one of my kids or grand kids would just send me over the edge. I can not imagine the heart ache. I just don't see how Cindy or Casey have gotten thru this so stone faced. maybe they cry in private, but still, anytime I was asked about it I would just break down. :behindbar
------------------------
I am like you in this respect.After losing both of my children and recently my husband,I crumbled.My Dr.has me on Paxil and a low dose valium just to keep my pain under control.It hurts so bad,sometimes I just start to well up while thinking.I do think that a woman who walks around her yard carrying a hammer needs more help than she is getting.Dont take it out on people around you! She is a loose cannon and someone should tell her Dr. before she hurts someone.IMO.

Exactly, my girlfriend also has a serious vicoden addiction which I didnt mention because it upsets me to know that and not being able to do anything to stop her. But she does shop & make excuses & lies about illnessses from Headaches to a broken finger. Her sister my best friend lives with her and has to hide her pills from her. But the Xanax & Prozac combo is just an awful mix. I tried to get her to switch to the ones I take and she did and she couldnt take it and went back to her dr. and went back to her old mix, because of fear I think. I personally never had a serious addiction, other than chocolate of course. But I do take meds for an imbalance. I also know the difference between taking responsibility for your mental heath and just coping.

I will make this little confession... I have cronic PTSD & PMDD combined....I take only Lexapro and I have no choice, I have to have my meds, if I dont take at least half of the dose within 30 hours I get cranky and gittery. I feel light headed and dizzy, I am snippy. One day at the Pharmacy I was 3 days without it (thanks to this crazy case!!) and they were closing for lunch...the tech gave me one for the road as it would of not been filled in time for me to get home for the school bus. So anyway within 30 minutes I was back to feeling normal. Meaning the fog from my head went away like that. Let me tell you, I was on the verge of tears when I got there and learned they were going to close for lunch, even though it was my fault, I should know this. And I can also say without my meds, I get crying spells for no reason, uncontrollable jont pain, fatigue & yes, even combatative episodes when I am stressed. Honestly, being on these meds I am mostly well balanced as far as emotions go, but there are times when I am disconnected at times...meaning when I want to cry, I cant, but there are times when I do cry and its appropriate. I hope that clarifys some of CA issues about not being able to cry and her little tyrades of nonsense. I think its the meds she may be taking- whatever they are. moo

I truely can tell you she is on meds and she's in total control of her feelings. She cant bring herself to feel anything other than what she wants to feel. That is truely sad. And now I wonder why Nejames made the statement as to why she cannot take a lie detector test, is that a free pass? I dont know, I think she would need an evaluation.

I'm glad to see I am not the only person who recognizes what is wrong with Cindy. I don't think the prozac plays as important a part in your friends problem as you may think... The behaviors you describe are common in Benzodiazepine Addiction. I had behaviors like you describe for years.. I am also a recoving Benzo addict.

You have wonderful insight- I, my husband, the judical system, courts, LE and my own doctors didn't recognize what was causing these behaviors in me. You sound like a wonderful friend and it's obvious you are concerned so I have to be honest with you here, she has a problem and it's with the Xanax and it will only worsen if allowed to continue. I understand she has a legit need for the meds, I did too but right now, what it is causing in her is far worse than what it is supposed to be treating.

I hope that you don't take this post as me judging you or your friend because I am not- I only wish to help.. I remember living in the pain she must be living in right now, I have tears in my eyes as I am writing this post to you. You are a good friend, mine left me when I started acting that way.

Anyway, Cindy- yeah she's messed up, though I don't know, it seems like she's drunk on top of it too sometimes. But to be honest I think if she weren't in that state she'd have really lost it long ago. I think it's the only thing keeping her going.

I know that when I cry it is evident the next day, my eyes swell and some times to the point that I have trouble seeing. Cold compresses work well. George's eyes have shown signs of crying, but I have never seen Cindy to were it looks like she has been crying. I have never seen Cindy shed a tear.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back