CA..Has anyone ever seen her shed a tear for Caylee?

As of this evening it was reported that Baez arranged for Casey's bail bondsman to bring her in. Cindy DID NOT attempt to help Casey flee. Let's not make false accusations.

No false accusations.......it came across MSNBC News the day it happened. They reported it incorrectly.....

Gee I dunno how all that will go down. I mean she just isnt in her right mind half the time. But I do know that even if CA has a mental illness, its not an illness as to where she wouldn face consequences- because she knows right from wrong. IMO, CA is an impulsive unbalanced nutjob, who needs a quick adjustment before she is sent up on some charges. Moo

I agree with you Law_girl!!!

From the beginning of the case, I was shocked at CA's reaction?
I would have been too distraught emotionally to have lashed out in anger as she did and still does.

Even now, she doesn't show the normal grief of missing a beloved child.
I never hear her speak of what a joy Caylee was in her life and how much she is missing having her in her home.

If I was Caylee's Grandmother, just the mention of her name would have me in tears- but not CA! I don't understand her at all.

I would have been too distraught emotionally to have lashed out in anger as she did and still does.

I never hear her speak of what a joy Caylee was in her life and how much she is missing having her in her home.

If I was Caylee's Grandmother, just the mention of her name would have me in tears- but not CA! I don't understand her at all.

Cindy wants to CONTROL every situation. She does not realize that she cannot control the media or LE. I had a stepmother who was like that and we butted heads frequently when I was a teenager. Her son was 35 years old, in a job he hated at a firm she wanted him to work. I always wondered WHY he stayed. Because at 35, she still controlled him. It was a sad thing to see. I have not had any contact with him for 20 years and I wonder sometimes if he ever did anything she didn't dictate - even after her death. I know what living with a controlling person is like and that person will make life miserable for anyone she comes in contact with if they do not toe her line. Look at her behavior when the media caught her dropping Casey off to the bail bondsman - Holly will never get an exclusive with me again - like an exclusive with her was to be treasured. Everyone in that family needs to get away from this woman. Let her control her own life and not everyone elses. moo

I also was surprised at her lack of emotion. I think she was first on NG only two or three days after the 911 calls, and I thought it was really strange that she was so unemotional. No begging for Calyee to be returned (that was when we were all thinking she had been kidnapped). No tears or trembling chin. I even mentioned it to my husband how unaffected she seemed.

To be fair, this video is from July 17...she sounds very drugged in this video for sure, but very teary-eyed throughout and cries a lot at the end.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17729306/index.html

Now I feel she's on a sort of "defensive rampage" full of misguided rage directed at EVERYONE except where it belongs -- at KC...

She even says in this interview that "I don't want to lose both of my children...my grandchild or my daughter"

I believe she knows the truth deep down, but will not admit to it, and she's scrambling to save her daughter because she doesn't want to lose everything -- which she is -- her whole life is crumbling down around her and the only defense she has is to be angry and fight everyone against this horrible reality. This behavior is definitely turning everyone off of her...I feel for her, but at the same time, I cannot stand her and I want her to shut up and be the good person in this - because to me Caylee is more important than any of them.

My sympathy is waning because of her controlling arrogance and know-it-all ways and the way she talks to people and about people - she should look at her daughter IMO

The only time I really heard any fear in her voice for Caylee was in the first 911 calls. Now it is just anger at everyone but KC.

And none of them have ever ask the so called kidnappers to "bring Caylee home" or if they have I have not heard them, nor have I seen tears.

Evening to all:

At the beginning of this 'cluster rock' I thought (more like hoped) that CA was what she wanted to be perceived as; that is, a calm, cool, collected, person who'd been victimized by her own daughter's misdeeds.

It lasted about 2 days for me. Once I heard the original calls to 911--where it can be heard in the background, "...okay KC this is it, last chance..." which to me was more of a veiled threat than an ultimatium.

However, as time has moved along and the real deal CA appeared, she has been anything but superficially cooperative. IMHO in the back of her mind is the 'book deal' television, screen play, film rights to this tragic and sick story.

Without Websleuth's and many members here who always took the time to help me when I was in the dumper, I say thank you. You all know who you are, and I love you for your support.

One last item: I believe now as I did then that CA knew, knows, or was made aware of that darling child, Caylee's, demise. She should be charged.

Leviosa

I do not see CA as evil.

------------------------
I am like you in this respect.After losing both of my children and recently my husband,I crumbled.My Dr.has me on Paxil and a low dose valium just to keep my pain under control.It hurts so bad,sometimes I just start to well up while thinking.I do think that a woman who walks around her yard carrying a hammer needs more help than she is getting.Dont take it out on people around you! She is a loose cannon and someone should tell her Dr. before she hurts someone.IMO.

Nore - I am so terribly sorry for your loss. The pain you must feel is beyond anything I could possibly comprehend.....my eyes are tearing as I write this to you. I have two beautiful children and would be a shell of a woman if anything were to ever happen to them.

May you find some sense of peace and love amongst all of us here.

With love,
Yvette

Cindys behavior about getting out of her car and snapping at the reporter reminded me of a very good friend of mine.

I have this girlfriend & her sister I've known for 25 years. This lady my girlfriend- is on Xanax & Prozac. She has issues with her levels all the time. The doctor wanted to take her off and everytime she became seriously ill. She should of never of been started on that combo! That said XANAX over a period of time is addictive and plus, your body gets immune to the doses over time so that you need to increase it. My friend is like Cindy in so many ways, that there are weeks and months where I just stay the he77 away from her until she's not on a mission. She can be really good at times and she is hardly ever combative with me. But in certain situations she is a freakin wildcat. (I try to stay neutral with her.LOL)

But seeing Cindy in the last few times in the media has made me think and in my opinion after hearing Nejames on NG tonight talk about her on meds, made the lightbulb fire up to 500watts!! She must be on several schycotropic meds. I dont know this womans medical history, but I am telling you people this is whats up with her.
My friend gets panic attacks, my friend also goes from being totally in control one minute to fighting the next. And its not a pretty scene. I've seen my girlfriends eyes turn black as coal when shes on the defensive. AND yes my friend at times will fight, argue and swear to God she's right about whatever it is that upset her. She can make a beleiver out of you in two minutes and you wouldnt know you were had. Once she's on a mission, there is NO convincing her of anything else and many times especially her family have to give into her or suffer the rath of her rampages, mostly verbal.

MOO

THank you Law_girl41 for expressing this so succinctly. I know many folks like this and they are a terrifying wonder to behold. But sometimes they are funny and friendly and make you forget how fierce they can be.

THank you Law_girl41 for expressing this so succinctly. I know many folks like this and they are a terrifying wonder to behold. But sometimes they are funny and friendly and make you forget how fierce they can be.

And that makes everything right with the world and shows how CA cries for the loss of her granddaughter?

My opinion only.

And that makes everything right with the world and shows how CA cries for the loss of her granddaughter?

My opinion only.

haha. The thing is, what she says in her post and what Lawgirl said are not even the same things. :waitasec:

Sounds to me achristmas1 is describing someones behaviors, as in a person who has with BPD. Alawgirl was describing Cindy's affect while on news shows so obviously over medicated.

My brother committed suicide when he was 24 years old. My Mother and I cried in private but kept up a "brave face" in public. Even with that brave face our eyes were puffy and our faces were red. (Except for my Dad, who I've discovered is a sociopath --- he cautioned me not to cry while delivering my brother's eulogy, because it would be more "effective")

I have permanent bags under my eyes from crying over my brother's death.

I see none of that in the Anthony family.

It could be that GA has always been the emotional softie and CA had to wear the "responsibility hat" whether she liked it or not. SOMEONE in the family HAD to be the responsible adult and it seems she is the only one who worked continuously and had a 401K. In real life we know that at least one parent has to be in control of themselves long enough to hold down a job otherwise the family floats around, homeless. With the responsibility resting on her shoulders, she had 2 adults and a baby to provide for and well as herself. Don't even count the dogs and cats or thte fact that the marriage survived bankruptc(y) and gambling issues. It's made her tough and her life has been no picnic in the park but she has kept her family together and has forgiven them time and again.

She is protecting GA because of his soft heart which is broken, a fact written in the lines of his face. She is protecting her daughter because she, CA, really will not make it if KC is imprisoned on death row. She knows her grandchild is gone and to lose both of them will in fact kill her and GA. They will simply die of grief. She is fighting for all of their lives and will lash out at all who attack, holding tight to her family against all comers. Maybe some of you can understand her position, if only in theory. Jackie P. understood it in an up close and personal way. So did Patsy and JR. You have no doubt seen reality cop shows, where the mother of a wanted criminal battles armed police so her child can escape through the back door, free, if only for a while. The thought of their child in prison is too much for them to bear. It would be for me. I would much prefer my own death than the pain I would endure with my child in prison. They haven't invented the medicine to cure that one yet.

She is terrified-angry and she is fighting. Just because I am sick of all her excuses, crazy explanations, wide-eyed denials, castings of blame, accusatory allegations, political conspiracy theories, hatred for LE, hatred for the media who have never been quite able to capture a plea to the kidnappers coming from the mouth of any Anthony, hatred for anyone who wants-to-poke-around-in-the-woods-for-a-body-despite her-excited-utterance-of-"the dam* car smells like a dead body" on 7/15 and her antics in the yard, doesn't mean I don't get what she is doing. I do. It is just that when I hear and see all of this I think of little, helpless Caylee and all the other little, helpless Caylees out there and the Circus makes me sick.

There are no winners here, everyone loses. Take for example TonE. Try getting on in life when your new, hot girlfriend turns out to be a cold-blooded child murderer and you had not a clue about her real nature. That is a life-altering event in itself, if I must say. If you can't empathize, what if it were a man who was the lying, manipulative, baby killer and a young woman who thought she found herself a great guy with a cute little boy? Can you spell trauma? He is just one of so many who's lives were changed for the worse because they were unlucky enough to befriend this person, KC.

And for those who have tried to imply that because of the recent NV kidnapping by "Mexican Drug Dealers" we should reconsider KC's statement and behavior, I remind you that the NV mother crawled out of the house with a chair duct-taped to her and screamed for someone to call the police; her child had been taken. She didn't think twice about the personal trouble she was in with the Gang or LE. She wanted her child back.

Unlike the NV woman, KC waited 31 days and then had to be dragged off of the sofa and out of her boyfriend's house, threatened with charges of grand theft auto and identity theft, driven around for hours, parked in a police station parking lot, confronted by her parents and her brother before she said a word about a kidnapping. And of course, that word was a lie.

The NV woman told LE everything even though she implicated herself in significant crime or two.

As someone once stated and I thought it was profound enough to remember, "innocent people do not lie to police about where they work when their child is missing."

My brother committed suicide when he was 24 years old. My Mother and I cried in private but kept up a "brave face" in public. Even with that brave face our eyes were puffy and our faces were red. (Except for my Dad, who I've discovered is a sociopath --- he cautioned me not to cry while delivering my brother's eulogy, because it would be more "effective")

-------------------

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.Take care.((hugs))

AMEN to that. My sociopathic kids can fake crying so well, but they never have a red face, red nose, or bags under their eyes. Actually, if they can squeeze a tear, it takes them a lot of effort. However, the son told me how they can do it - they think of something sad, and put themselves in the here and now, then they can shed a tear or two. Other than that it's only the catch in the voice, the breathy sobs - UTTERLY FAKE.

My opinion only.

I'm so sorry for your loss.:blowkiss: Suicide is so difficult at different levels because we forever have unanswered questions.

It could be that GA has always been the emotional softie and CA had to wear the "responsibility hat" whether she liked it or not. SOMEONE in the family HAD to be the responsible adult and it seems she is the only one who worked continuously and had a 401K. In real life we know that at least one parent has to be in control of themselves long enough to hold down a job otherwise the family floats around, homeless. With the responsibility resting on her shoulders, she had 2 adults and a baby to provide for and well as herself. Don't even count the dogs and cats or thte fact that the marriage survived bankruptc(y) and gambling issues. It's made her tough and her life has been no picnic in the park but she has kept her family together and has forgiven them time and again.

She is protecting GA because of his soft heart which is broken, a fact written in the lines of his face. She is protecting her daughter because she, CA, really will not make it if KC is imprisoned on death row. She knows her grandchild is gone and to lose both of them will in fact kill her and GA. They will simply die of grief. She is fighting for all of their lives and will lash out at all who attack, holding tight to her family against all comers. Maybe some of you can understand her position, if only in theory. Jackie P. understood it in an up close and personal way. So did Patsy and JR. You have no doubt seen reality cop shows, where the mother of a wanted criminal battles armed police so her child can escape through the back door, free, if only for a while. The thought of their child in prison is too much for them to bear. It would be for me. I would much prefer my own death than the pain I would endure with my child in prison. They haven't invented the medicine to cure that one yet.

She is terrified-angry and she is fighting. Just because I am sick of all her excuses, crazy explanations, wide-eyed denials, castings of blame, accusatory allegations, political conspiracy theories, hatred for LE, hatred for the media who have never been quite able to capture a plea to the kidnappers coming from the mouth of any Anthony, hatred for anyone who wants-to-poke-around-in-the-woods-for-a-body-despite her-excited-utterance-of-"the dam* car smells like a dead body" on 7/15 and her antics in the yard, doesn't mean I don't get what she is doing. I do. It is just that when I hear and see all of this I think of little, helpless Caylee and all the other little, helpless Caylees out there and the Circus makes me sick.

There are no winners here, everyone loses. Take for example TonE. Try getting on in life when your new, hot girlfriend turns out to be a cold-blooded child murderer and you had not a clue about her real nature. That is a life-altering event in itself, if I must say. If you can't empathize, what if it were a man who was the lying, manipulative, baby killer and a young woman who thought she found herself a great guy with a cute little boy? Can you spell trauma? He is just one of so many who's lives were changed for the worse because they were unlucky enough to befriend this person, KC.

And for those who have tried to imply that because of the recent NV kidnapping by "Mexican Drug Dealers" we should reconsider KC's statement and behavior, I remind you that the NV mother crawled out of the house with a chair duct-taped to her and screamed for someone to call the police; her child had been taken. She didn't think twice about the personal trouble she was in with the Gang or LE. She wanted her child back.

Unlike the NV woman, KC waited 31 days and then had to be dragged off of the sofa and out of her boyfriend's house, threatened with charges of grand theft auto and identity theft, driven around for hours, parked in a police station parking lot, confronted by her parents and her brother before she said a word about a kidnapping. And of course, that word was a lie.

The NV woman told LE everything even though she implicated herself in significant crime or two.

As someone once stated and I thought it was profound enough to remember, "innocent people do not lie to police about where they work when their child is missing."

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hi, I'm new here but I have been reading w/s for a very long time. First off, not to make excuses for CA because IMO with everything that I have read the likelyhood of her (or any of them) not knowing the truth about what has happened to her granddaughter is very small. I also believe little Caylee is dead and her mom is the one responsible. Again thats my opinion. I would like to say a few words about the not crying and the grieving process. I have been through a lot of close deaths in my family and the grieving process has most certainly been horrible with each one. I do know however the grief from a violent unexpected death is so much more horrible and different, especially when it is your child or grandchild. I am the grandmother of a murdered grandson. Two years ago this December. He was only six months old. While I cried a lot at first as soon as the shock wore off the tears became more infrequent. The pain was and still to this day is so great that mentally it seems my brain could dote out just so much that I could handle. I have read up on this quite a lot. I just could not handle all the pain at once or I would have been put in a psycho ward I'm sure. It took a good year I would say that the grief was felt in its entirety. There were time though after a couple of months that the tears and sobbing would come and it seemed like I would never be able to stop crying. My daughter's grief was different. She basically curled up into a ball and pretty much was paralyzed with the grief of the loss of her child. She stayed like this pretty much for three months. When she was awake she cried, in her sleep she cried. She couldn't even go to her home as the memories were so hard. She stayed here for three months. The hardest thing I have ever went through was not only the loss of my grandchild but the way in which he died. The next hardest was the loss of my daughter as the carefree and funloving person whom I raised is now gone. Now saying all that- I will tell your the person whom critacally injured my grandson causing his death a few days later, the sperm donor whom admitted to purposely having done this because if he couldn't have my daughter then she wouldn't have his child well he showed up at the hospital sobbing, the hearing sobbing, from what I have heard even in his jail cell wailing. At other times he has said and it has gotten back to us that He is saved now, his sins are washed white as snow, he has no trouble sleeping and why should he have nightmares, he asks? It was just an accident. His family? Big Denial there. They actually stood at my gransons casket talking about how there were going to get him off to some of their friends in line. I remember thinking how weird all that he was doing all that fake crying and my own pain was so great that I couldn't cry. I believe that no matter what Cindy knows it will hit her. When the denial ends it will hit her hard. I remember driving down the road and being hit with grief so hard I just started screaming at the top of my lungs. Yes I have seen this denial first hand with my grandsons sperm donor family. They have seen all evidence and they know the truth. They just choose not to comprehend what they know inside. The sd's mom even had the gall to jump on my daughter at the hospital before her son was arrested (we were waiting for the police to arrive with the warrants) because she wanted my daughter to go in and comfort her son because he was hurting so bad. My daughter told her she was crazy for asking that she go be with the person whom had hurt her child. Finally there was a blowup between myself and the mom for her to leave. This denial is still is there 22 months later. I have been told two different times this past week that the family have told others that he is not charged with a crime any more although the trial is coming up the first of the year. Tears are just tears. Sometimes hurting people can't cry, sometimes guilty people will fake crying. People grieve differently. Grief does not happen in the order it is suppose to. Looking at the A's I see them holding on to anything and everything to keep from having to deal with what the reality is. The reality of the death of a murdered loved one (especially a small child) and the knowledge that your own child may be responsible for the death may be just something that mentally they truely can't handle without breaking down completely. I understand the anger towards them as I still have great anger towards the family and friends protecting my grandsons murderer. I understand but that doesn't make me sympathize with them any more so. One day they will have to explain to "The Big Judge" I'm sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back