CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wonder, about these compactors...

Would it be clear which cars were headed there soon?

How accessible would these be to customers?

Would their trunks be openable?

Wonder how LE know Hasanni wasn't in Oakland? And anybody seen the Wal Mart footage yet?

Wonder how LE know Hasanni wasn't in Oakland? And anybody seen the Wal Mart footage yet?

I haven't seen the footage, but would love to if someone gets ahold of a link - especially to some still shots.

I am assuming the "certainly not in Oakland" has a lot to do with the dogs not getting any clues, but also might be from a total lack of Hasanni showing up in traffic video?

Say LR detailed the car that day (or earlier) really well before he got to Shuz and the dogs weren't able to scent Hasanni in the car - that would be totally fishy, no?

:waitasec: I also wonder what Mr Burris will have to say about this, since he is 'officially' off the case.

How much supervision are they typically given? Would a regular customer be able to dump something sizable in there?

Most of the time they have the cars the want crushed in certain area..But they are used to people carrying big bags because you have to bring your own tools. Even though I don't think he weighs 30lbs (my 5 year old weighs 48lbs and shes real tiny)..but still small enough..That place looks soooo big it could be possible???????Who knows at this point.. I going to get a case of insure and a case of 5 hour energy drinks:woohoo::woohoo: JK
Im in for the long haul...I am glad I found this site just:mad: we have to have sites like this to help find:angel::angel::angel::angel:

Well I don't know where this Walmart footage is yet, but one by one the news stations are falling in line on it. They say it was released on DVD so it may take time to upload.

How much supervision are they typically given? Would a regular customer be able to dump something sizable in there?

I say they could, if you know a car getting reading to through the crusher. i say it would not be hard to do.

not much supervisoin one runs the crane, two pulling trash off the line.
and a few working in the yard, customer that bring truck load of scarps unload their self,

“We strongly believe and know for a fact that Hasanni Campbell never made it to Oakland on August 10th...We are continuing putting our efforts into solving this case and potentially re-arresting Mr. Louis Ross or Jennifer Campbell at some point.

:woohoo:

It definitely gives me hope that LE is saying they know Hasanni wasn't at the shoe store. To make that statement, they must have either video surveillance or eye witnesses. That's certainly good news!

CBS5.com has LE's presser and the Walmart video

Looks to me like he's wearing gray sweatpants! Has what looks like a dark jacket, but could have on a gray top under.

I know what you are talking about. They can make it the size of a dishwasher..that was the closest I came up with

no not a dish washer, just fine metal looks like sand after it goes through the mill, thats what they call it the Mill

they pick up whole cars reg size cars and drop them in and turn them into metal dust

http://www.mercurynews.com/topstories/ci_13245654

Police release video they say is last confirmed sighting of Hasanni Campbell

Acting Police Chief Howard Jordan said at the press conference that the district attorney's decision to not press charges against Ross was "unfortunate."

"We know for a fact Hasanni Campbell never made it to Oakland that day," Jordan said.

Jordan said the investigation is continuing and that Ross and foster mother Jennifer Campbell could both potentially be rearrested.

However, investigators have no substantial open leads and will not be conducting any more searches for the boy, who has cerebral palsy, unless they receive new information, said department spokesman Jeff Thomason.

Could be a baby swing, by the looks of it.

Gotta be big whatever it is, and there's a picture of a toddler on the front of the box.....unless my brain is as pixelated as this picture by the time I enlarge it. It looks like a stroller to me on the picture, a black or very dark colored one.

I can't clean these up right now, perhaps someone can?

Attachments

• Hassani in back of cart.JPG
    Hassani in back of cart.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Hassani walmart 1.JPG
    Hassani walmart 1.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 31
http://www.ktvu.com/news/20660596/detail.html

"This case is an on-going investigation; we will continue to follow up on leads,” he said. “We strongly believe and know for a fact that Hasanni Campbell never made it to Oakland on August 10th...We are continuing putting our efforts into solving this case and potentially re-arresting Mr. Louis Ross or Jennifer Campbell at some point. We respect the DA's opinion, but we have more work to do here." The Alameda County District Attorney’s Office released Jennifer Campbell on Monday and said it would release Louis Ross on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MildredVeraHolmes