GUILTY CA - Jaqueline Sanchez, 14, killed in DUI crash, Los Banos, 21 July 2017

I saw one w her face in it. it was disturbing.

This is so sad and crazy. I watched the video which thankfully had the poor sister's face blurred out, but did I hear the younger sister cry out at the end? Not sure what I heard....

I saw the unedited video as well. Horrific!!!! Honestly couldn't believe what I was seeing. If I didn't know better I would have said it was fake and staged, But its not. She just kept livestreaming and talking into the camera while her little sister dies right next to her.

no. this was not a conspiracy. the other girl was Jaquelin's gf and was laying in her lap.

Pamela_Brewer,

What does Sanchez say prior to the accident?

I watched this VERY DISTURBING recording of a murder. After watching this video, I have immense fear and sorrow. I would not recommend to anyone to watch this video. However, some of the questions that I have are directly related to this video. I would not want anyone to watch this video to answer my questions.

The 3rd Passenger
In the video, where is the girl wearing the blue shirt? The police report states that there were 3 people in the vehicle (Sanchez (Driver/Murderer); Jaqueline (Victim); and another female.

In the video, a girl wearing a blue shirt is standing and looks to be waiving her arms in the air (an attempt to get assistance)? During the video and before the "accident" the girl wearing the blue shirt is not visible (to me). Do you, or anyone, see the 3rd vehicle passenger in the car before the "accident?"

Approx. 5 seconds into the video, Sanchez quickly pans her phone to show the backseat. It looks as though Jaqueline is sitting directly behind Sanchez (the driver/murderer)

I can't bear to watch, can someone explain what exactly happens in the video?

she is singing and bobbing her head while driving. then she swerves and overcorrects and her phone pans down as the car rolls. then she gets out and her sister is laying on the ground w TBI. she had been ejected from the rear window and possibly the car ran over her. she keeps talking saying this is the last thing she wanted to happen, she knows shes going to prison for life and yelling at her sister to wake up and hook her and turned her over.

I can't bear to watch, can someone explain what exactly happens in the video?

Thurston, when live streaming the image is reversed because of using the front camera on the phone, so it makes it appear the driver is on the opposite side of the car.

Thurston, when live streaming the image is reversed because of using the front camera on the phone, so it makes it appear the driver is on the opposite side of the car.

MzOpinion8d,

Thank you!

Does this mean that Jaqueline was sitting directly behind The Driver Sanchez?

After the "accident," how does the Live Streaming Image Reversal affect what viewers see?

It looks as though there is a whole in the rear window passenger side - that the front passenger side door is opened - that Jaqueline's body is laying near the passenger side rear of the vehicle (that Jaqueline went through the rear window hitting her head). It looks as though that the vehicle would have flipped to the right when the car goes back on all 4 tires - the impact send Jacqueline out the rear window?

At the end of the video there appears to be a break - during this break it looks as though Sanchez as moved Jaqueline's body.

There is blood visible in the area where Jaqueline's body was. Sanchez continues to show her Jaqueline's face - Sanchez films herself kissing Jaqueline - Sanchez films herself "tugging" Jaqueline's head/body.

It's a very disturbing video. Why are Jaqueline and the 3rd passenger so quiet / not visible as Sanchez is Live Streaming herself driving?

Prior to the accident, it is disturbing watching Sanchez drive the vehicle as she films (Live Leaks) herself driving/talking/singing.

After the car "accident," Sanchez Live Leaks her sister's dead and mangled body - Sanchez says "I just killed my sister and I don't care ... I know I'm probably going to jail (Sanchez flips her hair) ... It's the last thing I wanted to happen (to kill Jaqueline?) but oh well."

Why is Sanchez Live Leaking herself in the first place?

MzOpinion8d,

Thank you!

After the "accident," how does the Live Streaming Image Reversal affect what viewers see?

It looks as though there is a whole in the rear window passenger side - that the front passenger side door is opened - that Jaqueline's body is laying near the passenger side rear of the vehicle (that Jaqueline went through the rear window hitting her head). It looks as though that the vehicle would have flipped to the right when the car goes back on all 4 tires - the impact send Jacqueline out the rear window?

At the end of the video there appears to be a break - during this break it looks as though Sanchez as moved Jaqueline's body.

There is blood visible in the area where Jaqueline's body was. Sanchez continues to show her Jaqueline's face - Sanchez films herself kissing Jaqueline - Sanchez films herself "tugging" Jaqueline's head/body.

It's a very disturbing video. Why are Jaqueline and the 3rd passenger so quiet / not visible as Sanchez is Live Streaming herself driving?

Prior to the accident, it is disturbing watching Sanchez drive the vehicle as she films (Live Leaks) herself driving/talking/singing.

After the car "accident," Sanchez Live Leaks her sister's dead and mangled body - Sanchez says "I just killed my sister and I don't care ... I know I'm probably going to jail (Sanchez flips her hair) ... It's the last thing I wanted to happen (to kill Jaqueline?) but oh well."

Why is Sanchez Live Leaking herself in the first place?
The one I saw wasn't reversed.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

no. this was not a conspiracy. the other girl was Jaquelin's gf and was laying in her lap.

Thank you, cvaldez.

It makes sense that Jaqueline's girlfriend was laying on Jaqueline's lap - around the 5 second mark of the video, you can see hair/head movement.

I did not know if the 3rd passenger was hiding during the Sanchez's Live Leak Video - with Sanchez and the 3rd passenger both aware of Jaqueline already being murdered and dead.

The video is very disturbing, IMO - and is disturbing before the "accident" takes place.

I can never seem to find my cell phone when I need to. For Sanchez to be able to quickly pick her cell phone back up after the "accident" to film her sister's dead mangled body seems outrageous, if not impossible.

In fact, unless this "accident" was planned - with Sanchez being mindful to keep control of her phone as she knows her end goal is to show that he sister was killed in the car "accident" Sanchez just caused.

Perhaps this was truly an accident - and Sanchez was in mental shock?

It seems as though Sanchez would have to be prepared to Live Leak her sister's dead mangled body - or, Sanchez was so shocked that she continued with The Live Leak video out of a sense to regain normalcy / control??

Either way, the video is very disturbing. I wish that I had not watched the video. I did not anticipate this video to trigger such overwhelming feelings of anxiety and overall feelings of being disturbed.

If I did not know that Sanchez's Live Leak Accident Video was real - I would probably believe that it is fake.

There is nothing in The Live Leak Video that makes sense to me. I realize that a lot of young people posts videos to social media when they are driving -- however, what was so significant about Sanchez driving and "singing" that particular song that caused Sanchez to make the decision "this needs to be on Live Leak?"

the reason there is a break is because another person recorded it from Obdulia Sanchez' insta.

MzOpinion8d,

Thank you!

It looks as though there is a whole in the rear window passenger side

I fail to see this not being an accident. this is a self absorbed and intoxicated 18 year old girl. she isn't a stunt woman. she probably had her phone in her hand or something.

im not sure why she was live streaming herself.

Thank you, cvaldez.

It makes sense that Jaqueline's girlfriend was laying on Jaqueline's lap - around the 5 second mark of the video, you can see hair/head movement.

I did not know if the 3rd passenger was hiding during the Sanchez's Live Leak Video - with Sanchez and the 3rd passenger both aware of Jaqueline already being murdered and dead.

The video is very disturbing, IMO - and is disturbing before the "accident" takes place.

I can never seem to find my cell phone when I need to. For Sanchez to be able to quickly pick her cell phone back up after the "accident" to film her sister's dead mangled body seems outrageous, if not impossible.

In fact, unless this "accident" was planned - with Sanchez being mindful to keep control of her phone as she knows her end goal is to show that he sister was killed in the car "accident" Sanchez just caused.

Perhaps this was truly an accident - and Sanchez was in mental shock?

It seems as though Sanchez would have to be prepared to Live Leak her sister's dead mangled body - or, Sanchez was so shocked that she continued with The Live Leak video out of a sense to regain normalcy / control??

Either way, the video is very disturbing. I wish that I had not watched the video. I did not anticipate this video to trigger such overwhelming feelings of anxiety and overall feelings of being disturbed.

If I did not know that Sanchez's Live Leak Accident Video was real - I would probably believe that it is fake.

There is nothing in The Live Leak Video that makes sense to me. I realize that a lot of young people posts videos to social media when they are driving -- however, what was so significant about Sanchez driving and "singing" that particular song that caused Sanchez to make the decision "this needs to be on Live Leak?"

The one I saw wasn't reversed.
MOO

Where did you watch the video?

In the video that you watched - it is clear that Sanchez is driving (on the Front Left Driver Side of the vehicle)?

I watched an uncensored version of the video - and it looks as though Sanchez is sitting on the Front Right Passenger Side of the Vehicle with Jaqueline sitting directly behind her. After the "accident," it looks as though Jaqueline has been shot in the head with the bullet entering her right eye. Jaqueline appears to be bleeding from a whole on the right rear side of her skull - enough blood appears to exit this area to make the grass look bloody after Sanchez moves Jaqueline's body - after Sanchez moves Jaqueline's body, Jaqueline does not appear to be bleeding profusely - Jaqueline appears to be dead and her coloring is consistent with a deceased body.

Watching the uncensored version of the video is the only way to see Jaqueline's coloring and head injury. However, I would not recommend nor encourage any person to watch the uncensored version of this video.

I did not seek the uncensored version - a MSM site had published the Live Leak Video with a "Graphic Warning." Later, the same site had censored the video by blurring out Jaqueline's face / head.

The uncensored and the graphic Sanchez Video were both identical in the sense that it appeared as though Sanchez driving from the Front Passenger Side of the vehicle.

I fail to see this not being an accident. this is a self absorbed and intoxicated 18 year old girl. she isn't a stunt woman. she probably had her phone in her hand or something.

Thanks again cvaldez.

I was not sure if Sanchez had a history of posting Live Leak videos showing herself driving and singing.

Does a person have to have an account to posts Live Leak videos - similar to people that posts u tube videos have their own channels?

Where did you watch the video?

In the video that you watched - it is clear that Sanchez is driving (on the Front Left Driver Side of the vehicle)?

I watched an uncensored version of the video - and it looks as though Sanchez is sitting on the Front Right Passenger Side of the Vehicle with Jaqueline sitting directly behind her. After the "accident," it looks as though Jaqueline has been shot in the head with the bullet entering her right eye. Jaqueline appears to be bleeding from a whole on the right rear side of her skull - enough blood appears to exit this area to make the grass look bloody after Sanchez moves Jaqueline's body - after Sanchez moves Jaqueline's body, Jaqueline does not appear to be bleeding profusely - Jaqueline appears to be dead and her coloring is consistent with a deceased body.

Watching the uncensored version of the video is the only way to see Jaqueline's coloring and head injury. However, I would not recommend nor encourage any person to watch the uncensored version of this video.

I did not seek the uncensored version - a MSM site had published the Live Leak Video with a "Graphic Warning." Later, the same site had censored the video by blurring out Jaqueline's face / head.

The uncensored and the graphic Sanchez Video were both identical in the sense that it appeared as though Sanchez driving from the Front Passenger Side of the vehicle.
Live Leak
m.liveleak.com/view?i=75a_1500949597

It looks like I'd expect it to.
I did see someone in the back seat. I could see her hair. It looked like she was behind the passenger seat.

I grew up in the Bay Area and I had 3 sets of cousins living near to this accident area. They lived in Modesto/Turlock which is only 30 miles North of Los Banos.

Kids in this rural area have NOTHING to do. They complain of boredom and I totally understand. I grew up in Bay Area where we had a lot of things to do nearby. Beaches, museums, big cities, concerts, interesting terrain...

My cousins lived in a hot, flat, unchanging, terrain with nothing for miles but fields and dirt roads.

SO THEY DROVE. and drove and drove some more. Their Friday nights were all about driving around. Driving on dirt roads, on highways, on back roads, on freeways, on Main Street---driving was the thing to do.

Cars and trucks were all the rage and driving was the major pastime. So I totally understand why they would be driving and singing and live streaming it all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back