GUILTY CA - Jaqueline Sanchez, 14, killed in DUI crash, Los Banos, 21 July 2017

she needs to have an instagram account. they are free.

Thanks again cvaldez.

I was not sure if Sanchez had a history of posting Live Leak videos showing herself driving and singing.

Does a person have to have an account to posts Live Leak videos - similar to people that posts u tube videos have their own channels?

oh and sorry the quotes are messed up because of me, I cant fix them on my desk top. if I edit it disappears. thanks to the mods for fixing them.

omg! :tears: RIP Jaqueline. i just cant watch this video.my god i cant imagine how the father feels right now.

She had posted several pics like this while driving and saying things like "nobody should ever ride in a car with me driving" [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

https://m.facebook.com/146484155413...1825.146484155413109/1451860461542132/?type=3

36511623764da2102b363e3cc68599f2.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a sad, strange, evil, narcissistic world we've begotten... I remember when I shunned the news, because they published every morbid freak accident...Now you don't even to wait! You can see it all LIVE on FaceBook, instagram, or what-have-you!

How many "views" can someone get on FBL for killing someone in a car "accident"? This is not the first video of it's kind, and it won't be the last. I think there should be additional jail time added to someone's sentence, for every single "view" of murders they "publish" on social media!

How many ways can human beings devise, to devalue the lives of others? How many ways can we can use the internet to abuse the psyche of fellow human beings?

What started as having tremendous potential for "good", has taken a decided turn for the worst... Where will it end?

May God have mercy...

not anytime soon w the way things are going. sad.

What a sad, strange, evil, narcissistic world we've begotten... I remember when I shunned the news, because they published every morbid freak accident...Now you don't even to wait! You can see it all LIVE on FaceBook, instagram, or what

Felony charges filed against teen accused of livestreaming deadly car crash

Her defense attorneys entered not guilty pleas on her behalf in court this afternoon. Her bail was set at $560,000 and a preliminary hearing is set for Aug. 9.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/teen-accused-livestreaming-deadly-car-crash-set-court/story?id=48858409

Interesting the attorney is mentioning foster care and sex trafficking... getting that in a potential jury pool's mind already...?

MzOpinion8d,

Thank you!

Does this mean that Jaqueline was sitting directly behind The Driver Sanchez?

After the "accident," how does the Live Streaming Image Reversal affect what viewers see?

It looks as though there is a whole in the rear window passenger side - that the front passenger side door is opened - that Jaqueline's body is laying near the passenger side rear of the vehicle (that Jaqueline went through the rear window hitting her head). It looks as though that the vehicle would have flipped to the right when the car goes back on all 4 tires - the impact send Jacqueline out the rear window?

At the end of the video there appears to be a break - during this break it looks as though Sanchez as moved Jaqueline's body.

There is blood visible in the area where Jaqueline's body was. Sanchez continues to show her Jaqueline's face - Sanchez films herself kissing Jaqueline - Sanchez films herself "tugging" Jaqueline's head/body.

It's a very disturbing video. Why are Jaqueline and the 3rd passenger so quiet / not visible as Sanchez is Live Streaming herself driving?

Prior to the accident, it is disturbing watching Sanchez drive the vehicle as she films (Live Leaks) herself driving/talking/singing.

After the car "accident," Sanchez Live Leaks her sister's dead and mangled body - Sanchez says "I just killed my sister and I don't care ... I know I'm probably going to jail (Sanchez flips her hair) ... It's the last thing I wanted to happen (to kill Jaqueline?) but oh well."

Why is Sanchez Live Leaking herself in the first place?
OMG I couldn't watch the video , but I cannot believe she would say this at the end about killing her sister. Seriously disturbed individual.

Sorry all...she's a senseless young **** who killed her sibling and thinks it's nothing. I hope she gets s$$$handed to her. I have zero sympathy for her. Her FB profile pic says it all. Now pay up homegirl.

Safeguard: I feel your pain and concur with all that you said. IMO it is only going to get worse.

Sorry all...she's a senseless young **** who killed her sibling and thinks it's nothing. I hope she gets s$$$handed to her. I have zero sympathy for her. Her FB profile pic says it all. Now pay up homegirl.

Exactly this!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$