CA CA - Jason Kyles, 34, Oakmont, Sacramento, 2 Feb 2013

Wanted to share that on the Find Jason Kyles FB page there's a new video posted of a "possible sighting" that seems to be more promising than a number of pics and videos they've seen/posted so far. Fingers are crossed for them. I hope they can track down this guy again to confirm one way or another.

Wow, that guy seems to look a lot like Jason...Keeping my fingers crossed it's him and they have finally found him.

It's NOT Jason, posted by his wife Rebecca 7 hours ago. I hope they will find him soon.

just stumbled on this page. Any new updates? Where in NY might he have been headed. I am in NY.

Bumping! His wife's FB posts break my heart. It's been a year now and it's so time for Jason to be brought home.

I agree...I check and re check this thread and the Facebook page dedicated to finding Jason. Rebecca deserves peace and closure...her devotion is utterly an amazing testament of true love and determination. WHERE COULD JASON BE???

Still nothing...This case just gets to me....a super tall naked man in a state park...and nothing? Puzzling. Thoughts anyone???

I've been following this case since the days after his disappearance. I really don't know...I tend to think he's probably not with us anymore.

Unfortunately, same here. I was also following on Facebook. I feel so awful for his wife.

I think he was completely out of it when he disappeared and probably ended his life not long after being seen in that park.

I have to agree. I know there have been many potential sightings, but I just have a feeling he never made it out of the park or another rural area :(
I think he was completely out of it when he disappeared and probably ended his life not long after being seen in that park.

Yes...but he was naked...no possessions. How does one die in a public park area? Exposure? A 6'6" naked male and no evidence? How far could he have gotten after that mountain biker saw him? They had dogs search didn't they?

I have a look at the Find Jason FB every week or so. His wife has been through a lot and I hope she'll find peace and closure one day.

I have followed this case since a few months after he went missing. The emotional roller coaster his poor wife has been on is nothing short of hell. It appears from her most recent postings that she has decided that she needs to step back and regain or form some kind of new norm for herself. I still think of her and Jason often and truly hope that she gets answers soon. It's just so unreal that a person can just disappeare into thin air without any means to support themselves yet Remain missing whether alive or passed on.

My heart stopped for a second when I saw Jason's thread pop up in my subscribed threads. I just checked his Missing FB site yesterday. No news unfortunately.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keziah16
Back