CA CA - Jason Kyles, 34, Oakmont, Sacramento, 2 Feb 2013

Bump. There hasn't been any updates to the FB page since January. What a sad case

According to a FB comment from his wife a few hours ago, there are no new leads or updates.

My heart skipped a beat upon seeing Jason's name again! Sadly no updates...Still cant believe a 6'6" naked ranting male walking on a popular park trail ( one mountain biker saw him at least! He gave a statement!) and POOF! Gone forever...I rarely believe people "live disoriented among the homeless" theories...but this one has always seemed plausible.

Jason Lewis Kyles
Jason-Kyles-86950_0.jpg

Sonoma County missing person cases

Jason Lewis Kyles was last seen on Feb. 1, 2013 heading toward Trione-Annadel State Park. He was born in 1978 and described as 6-foot-6, 185 pounds with blue eyes and brown hair. He was last seen wearing jeans, a tan hunting jacket, a tan baseball cap and black running shoes. Anyone with information about Kyles’ location is asked to call the Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office at 707-565-2569 and reference case number SD130202011.

Hello-I am Jason's wife Rebecca. We are continuing to look for Jason. We have a map of the park located on the Facebook page Find Jason Kyles. Our family is being realistic and has been from the beginning. However, the park has been searched fairly extensively without any sign of Jason. We believe Jason may be living on the street or on the move because he was afraid he was going to get into trouble because of the search. Any suggestions or assistance would be greatly appreciated. The media is no longer interested in our story.
Has anyone confirmed that this is not him?

Attachments

• IMG_7291.jpg
    IMG_7291.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7289.jpg
    IMG_7289.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 8
I hope his wife, Rebecca sees your post. That’s a good resemblance. I’ve been following here and on Facebook for years. Thanks for posting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back