CA - Keith Green, 27, found deceased, Millbrae, 28 April 2016 *not guilty*

Hillsborough is a very, very exclusive and expensive community south of San Francisco. It is one of the wealthiest communities in the U.S. That house where she was arrested is in the $2 to $3 million range... and yes, she's listed as one of the owners. I hope that we learn more about what all happened in this case.

http://sf.blockshopper.com/property/031201050/625_w_santa_inez

Hillsborough is a very, very exclusive and expensive community south of San Francisco. It is one of the wealthiest communities in the U.S. That house where she was arrested is in the $2 to $3 million range... and yes, she's listed as one of the owners. I hope that we learn more about what all happened in this case.

I was just going to write the same thing. Definitely one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in the USA. This is very sad.

It's common for Asian families to pool their money and buy together. Happens in my neighborhood too (San Jose).

I always wonder how people think they're going to get away with something like this. Folks knew he was going to see his ex-girlfriend over a custody issue, so of course she (and/or the new boyfriend) are gonna be first in line as a suspects.

Unless it is a spur of the moment decision on the part of the murderer, I just don't get the thinking behind it. You gotta know you're not going to get away with it. Maybe the person is in such a rage they don't care about the consequences. I don't know; I just don't get it.

ugh..... my husband's ex wife has a rich Asian grandmother who funds her. she is a cold hearted, nasty person. its a wonder she hasn't tried anything like this, they too are fighting over custody. but she abused one of the kids and got reported to CPS by the school so that's how my husband has gotten this far, she lied and smeared him the first time they went to court.

ugh..... my husband's ex wife has a rich Asian grandmother who funds her. she is a cold hearted, nasty person. its a wonder she hasn't tried anything like this, they too are fighting over custody. but she abused one of the kids and got reported to CPS by the school so that's how my husband has gotten this far, she lied and smeared him the first time they went to court.

This case really hits close to home, in so many ways. My girls are multi-racial (Mexican, Puerto Rican, African American, American Indian, French Creole and Vietnamese - wow that's a lot).

I can identify with the custody battle, and how that brings out the worst in people. IME, it was further complicated by domestic violence.

Sadly, I've experienced exactly what you described, but on my side of the family. :(
Everything is about money. For some, it is the root of all evil. It can be the excuse for unbelievable behavior, giving people Carte Blanche to do whatever they wish. I strive to teach my girls the opposite. In this day and age, it isn't always easy. My eldest totally gets it, but my youngest - not so much. I know that if my father were still alive, this would never fly. I feel it's my duty to be the black sheep and stand up against this ideology.

I cringe to think of what the investigation into Keith's case will reveal. By all accounts, he was a dedicated and involved father. His light was brutally extinguished, and the repercussions of this crime has destroyed many lives, in particular his daughters! This is tragic beyond measure. It is especially heartbreaking for me because my girls never had that. It is utterly infuriating.

May Lady Justice remain blind and fair throughout the adjudication process. I hope with all my heart that money and power do not allow anyone to get away with murder.... JM2C

#JusticeForKeith

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my husband is good with his oldest (the one she abused) and the youngest. its the middle one who is having issues. he has bought into his mom's superficial ideologies and loves money and she spoils him so that he will lie for her and report the goings on at our house. I really wish the court would have ordered all the kids to individual therapy, but as it stands, only the oldest is and the mom was also ordered to go to group w the three kids. what good is that going to do? she will be there to watch what they say.

This case really hits close to home, in so many ways. My girls are multi-racial (Mexican, Puerto Rican, African American, American Indian, French Creole and Vietnamese - wow that's a lot).

I can identify with the custody battle, and how that brings out the worst in people. IME, it was further complicated by domestic violence.

Sadly, I've experienced exactly what you described, but on my side of the family. :(
Everything is about money. For some, it is the root of all evil. It can be the excuse for unbelievable behavior, giving people Carte Blanche to do whatever they wish. I strive to teach my girls the opposite. In this day and age, it isn't always easy. My eldest totally gets it, but my youngest - not so much. I know that if my father were still alive, this would never fly. I feel it's my duty to be the black sheep and stand up against this ideology.

I cringe to think of what the investigation into Keith's case will reveal. By all accounts, he was a dedicated and involved father. His light was brutally extinguished, and the repercussions of this crime has destroyed many lives, in particular his daughters! This is tragic beyond measure. It is especially heartbreaking for me because my girls never had that. It is utterly infuriating.

May Lady Justice remain blind and fair throughout the adjudication process. I hope with all my heart that money and power do not allow anyone to get away with murder.... JM2C

#JusticeForKeith

:rose:

my husband is good with his oldest (the one she abused) and the youngest. its the middle one who is having issues. he has bought into his mom's superficial ideologies and loves money and she spoils him so that he will lie for her and report the goings on at our house. I really wish the court would have ordered all the kids to individual therapy, but as it stands, only the oldest is and the mom was also ordered to go to group w the three kids. what good is that going to do? she will be there to watch what they say.

Wow, this makes me literally sick to my stomach. My heart goes out to you! :hug:

I agree, all the kids deserve to be in therapy. I'm gobsmacked that they aren't. It breaks my heart! You're absolutely right, he's being manipulated, and he will either see it for what it is when he's older (and resent it) or follow that path. Children should never be used as pawns in this way! :no:

Keeping you and yours in my heart and prayers. It's not easy always having to look over your shoulder. I have faith things will turn out in your favor. You are an awesome mom, who fights for justice and truth!

:loveyou:

well they have had TWO emergency screenings, and they were ordered 50/50 and joint legal and mom doesn't want the kids in individual therapy because they might tell the truth about her. oldest and youngest sure did to the screener. even though oldest was ordered to individual therapy, she dragged out for months.... before trying to act like he hadn't BEEN asking her to consent and springing one that cost 150 an hour and having the nerve to ask for half. uh, no. he found out that didn't have out of pocket cost. then tries to go get in the therapist's ear about him. she's something else. oldest (he is 15) doesn't want to live w her at all. she has a penis parade in and out of there but thinks shes so classy because she has grammie's money. she has 5 kids from 3 different men and two of them are deadbeats.

Wow, this makes me literally sick to my stomach. My heart goes out to you! :hug:

I agree, all the kids deserve to be in therapy. I'm gobsmacked that they aren't. It breaks my heart! You're absolutely right, he's being manipulated, and he will either see it for what it is when he's older (and resent it) or follow that path. Children should never be used as pawns in this way! :no:

Keeping you and yours in my heart and prayers. It's not easy always having to look over your shoulder. I have faith things will turn out in your favor. You are an awesome mom, who fights for justice and truth!

:loveyou:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82