GUILTY CA - Kim Gordon, alive,(Inverness, Scotland, fakes own death), Monastery Beach, 25 Feb 2019 *arrest*

It is truly obvious that you do not know Scots Law. Anytime a person makes a charge in Scotland that is under the age of 18, there is an arrest made and it must go to trial. It does not matter if it is obvious it did not occur it has to go to trial that is the law in Scots Law. Throwing up the charges does not matter when you know nothing of where they came from or the circumstances of that situation. A statement of underestimating web sleuths to know things is quite ridiculous because if you could find anything out other than media conjecture you would find out the truth. I have been a professional investigator for over 25 years. Anyone who is ever involved in litigation knows that you do not give out crucial and paramount facts of the defense. You never put glass windows in a Trojan horse. . It is a truly sad world that we live in that the public eye sees charges and believes they must be true without any facts to the case. Charges are just that and anyone can make them and people make them falsely more than people would believe . Saying the "state" what state? there were no charges in the United States against Mr Avis he broke no laws . Ironic how all these media outlets reported but only one Journalist was in the Court room. That Journalist never reported a story on Mr Avis because it did not meet the media sensationalism. The media was given very brief details to the court hearings. There would be a completely different thread going on here if they had given the details. Again I reiterate that this is Scots Law and it is not the same as American Law and no they do not have to have evidence to the charges, Scots Law is very archaic at best. He is an innocent man. Most of your heads would spin if you knew the actual facts to the case. This is the problem with lynched by the media it is narrow conjecture and peoples lives are damaged. None of you have any facts tot he case just that there are charges and already presume him guilty. Welcome to Salem .

BBM

Regarding the bolded bit, any chance you can provide a link to that? I mean a professional investigator should be able to backup that claim with a link.

Anyhow he is going to trial so we shall see just how innocent or guilty he really is, although I suspect its not going to be the verdict you or he wants, I mean he might get lucky and get Not Proven on one or two of the charges but guilty on the rest.

JMO

There has been no 'media lynching' and the reason why only vague details have been given is to ensure a fair trial. The UK media even pixelated his face when he was on the run, you can't get much fairer than that.

I'm comfortable with my opinion that at the very least KG abandoned his 17 year old son in a foreign country to either -

- have his son lie to law enforcement about his father's disappearance; or

- have his son actually believe his father had drowned.
No empathy from me while KG goes through the judicial system.

31 October 2020

AN Inverness street seller facing sex charges will have to wait to December for the case to next appear at the High Court.

Kim Avis (56), who is also known as Gordon, is accused of 25 charges – including the rape of three women and the attempted rape of a 12-year-old.

[...]

The case will now call on December 10.

Court case against man accused of sex charges is delayed

Today's update: Man was 'in trance' and 'knew he'd done wrong' after rape of 12 year old, the victim now aged 22, states.

SOURCE

I'm not a betting person but I'd be very surprised if the defence doesn't latch onto this and try to mount a defence of diminished responsibility, claiming mental illness. MOO

Today, the first witness was cross examined by the defence. It was put to her that she liked to sling mud at the accused and was suggested that she had threatened to make false allegations to extort money from the accused. More in MSM here

MOO, I try to look at these things objectively but I'm struggling with this one. Who sells their possessions, their house, goes to another country to (allegedly) fake their death/disappearance to avoid a trial when they are innocent? Especially people who are so well thought of in their communities.

The trial today heard from a woman who had been in a relationship with the accused. The witness described the accused as having extreme mood changes.

Prosecutor Graeme Jessop asked her to describe Avis’s mood during the relationship.

She said: “Very extreme. There were signs of being very loving, affectionate and then he would go into an extreme of being angry.”

Asked what got him annoyed, the woman added: “Not very much.

“Sometimes it would be things I wanted to do that he did not agree with or if I spoke to my male friends, or any man.”

She claimed Avis would throw things and would also hit himself.

The woman further alleged Avis once put his hands around her throat.

The woman also told the trial Avis had a “very high” sex drive.

MSM SOURCE HERE

Thanks for all the information Supernautus! Do you know what kind of identification card this is? I'm curious about the "TRADER". Also, is he Jewish?

Kim-Gordon-cont-1080.jpg

Reports of Scottish Fugitive in Santa Barbara County Prove Unfounded

I know him from ages ago, all the Goths used to hang about at his stall. I don't think he was religious, he would talk about spirituality. He once asked me to help him take boxes from his van and then tried to kiss me, I was so scared I managed to push him aside and get away. He always seemed so lovely, doing lots for charity but it seems that was a smokescreen.

I know him from ages ago, all the Goths used to hang about at his stall. I don't think he was religious, he would talk about spirituality. He once asked me to help him take boxes from his van and then tried to kiss me, I was so scared I managed to push him aside and get away. He always seemed so lovely, doing lots for charity but it seems that was a smokescreen.

Did you report this?

Nothing in any MSM today, so no update. I expect if the accused was giving evidence yesterday, the jury are either away to deliberate or will be soon. Given the Scottish elections are tomorrow our MSM will probably be full of politics rather than court news over the next couple of days. Will update as soon as I see something new though.

Haven't posted on this in a while, but he has been found guilty on 14 charges.

Street trader found guilty of rape and sexual abuse offences
Thanks for that. From the link:

He was found guilty today of preying on two girls and two women between 2006 and 2017 mainly in Inverness including at his property, called Wolves Den.

His crimes included raping three of his victims, attempting to rape one of the trio and sexually assaulting a fourth female.

He was also convicted of failing to appear for the previous trial.

Lord Sandison adjourned sentencing until June 11 in Edinburgh.

Good. Now I can say what I really think of him.

Horrible, creepy cretin of a man.

I never liked Kim. I wouldn't ever claim to know that he was a sexual deviant because I didn't know the guy personally, I wasn't in his circle. I had so little to do with him other than passing him in the street but for some reason I never took to him. I'd feel bad about it because he was always hailed as a local hero - and he'd never actually said or done anything to me so I will never be able to say why.

But for over 20 years, whenever I passed him in the street, he just gave me the creeps. I'd roll my eyes when he was in the local rag for his good deeds. Something about him was just, well, off.

I think I'll be paying a lot more attention to my gut instinct about people from here on in.

Thanks for that. From the link:

He was found guilty today of preying on two girls and two women between 2006 and 2017 mainly in Inverness including at his property, called Wolves Den.

His crimes included raping three of his victims, attempting to rape one of the trio and sexually assaulting a fourth female.

He was also convicted of failing to appear for the previous trial.

Lord Sandison adjourned sentencing until June 11 in Edinburgh.
Thanks for the update, and to @Supernautus .

I hope the sentence is harsh for this obnoxious and abusive creep. I highly suspect there are more victims.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back