GUILTY CA - Leila Fowler, 8, murdered, 12yo charged, Valley Springs, 27 Apr 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
New thread for discussion. <RESPECTFULLY SNIPPED>
Continue the discussion here:

Nursebeeme, wonder if you could put a #2 in the thread title, and possibly a #1 thread link at the top of this thread, so I can trim my bookmarks? Pretty pls?... :eek:

Nursebeeme, wonder if you could put a #2 in the thread title, and possibly a #1 thread link at the top of this thread, so I can trim my bookmarks? Pretty pls?... :eek:

You can also click the little red triangle mod alert button in the upper right hand corner of your post to ask as well. :)

Sounds like they are looking for evidence removed from the scene and ditched close to the home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About the Declaration of Death discussion: I just asked my DS who used to work as an EMT. He said it would be very rare that a Paramedic/EMT would declare a child dead at the home and not rush them to a hospital. It would have to be very, very obvious and in that case, they would wait for the police to arrive to call it a crime scene. But if a child is pulled from a pool or has an accidental shooting or impaling accident, even if they are not breathing, they would be immediately transported to a critical care unit for further treatment, just in the slight chance they could be resuscitated. He said that they begin transporting an unconscious child while they are treating and trying to resuscitate. So they would not take the time at the scene to even decide if the child is beyond help. That would be decided enroute, but by that time, it would still be up to a doctor to make that final decision.

you don't feel Jessica Ridgeway's murder was random?

Oops tried to bring this over from the last thread and failed,

JR =JonBenet Ramsey in my post. Sorry.

I have a request. Respectfully there are appropriate places to discuss JonBenet Ramsey and Jessica Ridgeways cases. But IMO it detracts from Leila Fowler to discuss them in a thread devoted to her. As far as we know at this point, there doesn't seem to be any connection in those cases with her case.

Jeanine Pirro &#8207;@JudgeJeanine 5m
Up next, we talk with the sheriff who's on the case of the 8-year-old California girl who was stabbed to death @FoxNews 'Justice'

Hope their are updates and advances In the case soon

I have a request. Respectfully there are appropriate places to discuss JonBenet Ramsey and Jessica Ridgeways cases. But IMO it detracts from Leila Fowler to discuss them in a thread devoted to her. As far as we know at this point, there doesn't seem to be any connection in those cases with her case.

My point wasn't that there is any connection, it was that LE told the public that Jessica's kidnapping was not random when it clearly WAS a random attack. They had everyone looking at friends and family as potential suspects when in fact they had nothing to do with it. So... the LE saying that this was not a random attack on Leila means didly squat IMO.

I just want to post this in the new thread clear up some misunderstanding. Many people still ask about the bloody man that get a ride.

The person that give the bloody man a ride is not female, he is male.
The woman (female) witness was the one that said she saw the intruder run out (LE said her source might not be credible since she refuse to give a sketch)

" Raw Video Calaveras County News Conference on Murdered Eight Year Old Girl "
[video=youtube;qjDhpJhmc4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjDhpJhmc4g[/video]

Again, the person that said he give a bloody man a ride, is a male. Not the woman witness neighbor.
This is a true story, that male did not lie.

Watch the conference upload on Youtube at 3:45 and hear the sheriff speak.

The sheriff said that, they have already check into that. Talk to the person (male) who report, and also check and talk the bloody man, and track address where the bloody man was drop off. Sheriff said that that man just happen to injured, the blood was from an personal injury, and it not related to Leila's case. The sheriff also said that they rule out that bloody man as a suspect. So it just coincidentally.

So clear out that bloody ride man, please. I trust the sheriff, there are coincident in life everyday, that man just happened to have personal injuries, and need help for a ride. He is not the killer!
Hope the real killer get caught soon, this devil need to be punished ASAP!

Nurse isn't online at the moment so I edited the 2nd post and added the link to the previous thread there. HTH

I don't really see it as a big deal to bring up other cases for comparison purposes, as long as you bring it back to Leila's case. JonBenet is one of the few cases where the child was also murdered in the home, and there wasn't an arrest right away, and in Jessica's case, you had the whole manhunt for the suspect playing out in the media. But I know how that can lead to people only discussing the other case.

Fox (I know) said the knife was cleaned and left at scene .. is this correct?

I really hope the investigation/searches of the grounds around the home lead to some answered about the death of this poor girl!

:please:

Fox (I know) said the knife was cleaned and left at scene .. is this correct?

When and where did you hear and/or read that the knife was cleaned and left at the scene?! That is a very significant piece of information if it is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean