Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't sound good....bad feeling here, hope I'm wrong!

Looking for a flyer...

I think this might be case where Madison leaves her home to ride her scooter, and when she doesn't come home, her parents call 911. Or maybe they did their own search first and called her friends to see if she was them. That would explain the five hours between when she was last seen to when the tweet went out.

I also think that if she was abducted, no one saw anything, maybe she was riding her scooter by herself, because then I assume LE would be giving a description of the person/car in their tweet, and would let us know that by now.

There is a FB page called "Take Back Santa Cruz". It's closed but it took about a minute for my request to get accepted. They have almost 800 comments about Madison's disappearance. It is all just rumors at this point. A little confusing to read. I don't think we can talk about anything, or even hint about it here, but it might be interesting for those following the case.

From her picture, it looks like she spells her name Madyson. Or are my eyes tired?

Has her scooter turned up? If she was put into a vehicle would they leave it or take it? I think they are pretty small and it would fit in a van. Not sure about a regular sedan though.

If she is inside someone's house they could bring it in and hide it. I am very worried.

"Madison was visiting her mother, who lives at the Tannery Arts Center.

Law enforcement is searching the woodland and park areas around the Tannery Arts Center and the river levee. The state Office of Emergency Services got on site late Sunday with a specialized canine unit to assist in the search.

Madison was last seen playing outside her apartment complex riding her white razer scooter wearing a purple knee high dress with black leggings, helmet, and her long dark hair pulled to the side in a braid, police said.

Police spokeswoman Joyce Blaschke said video surveillance at the complex showed Madison still there at 5:05 p.m."

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ge...e-searching-for-missing-santa-cruz-8-year-old

So River road is right alongside the river. I hope she did not go down to the water?

I feel like there must be a camera in the area that would show if Madison got into a car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500