CA Refused To Watch Caylee for PR Trip Around Same Time KC's Googles?? Motive!

Not to mention she "Wanted" Caylee for herself and yet "FORCED" Casey to take responsibility for Caylee. She also told many people she would TAKE Caylee for herself and then also told people she could not AFFORD to keep Caylee. She also tells people that she only wanted Caylee for herself and Casey could leave at any point but yet REFUSED to babysit Caylee sometimes. She would at times take her no problem and then at other times berate KC and harrass her to come home and watch her kid.
SO WHICH IS IT CINDY?

I was a very young mother and had my son at 16 years of age, my mother allowed me to go out with friends and finsish school - my mother understood my young mind and how it felt and so she took her grandson no problem no guilt nothing and often I didn't have the need to go out with friends - we never had that guilt trip tug of war - I never had a reason to resent my child.

*I also want to add - that I worked from the age of 16 and contributed to our household.

KC had major problems. NO JOB, NO SITTER, NO MONEY, and a mother sending her mixed signals constantly.

What I find even odder, is that Cindy & her mother SP, both talk about what a good mom Casey was...so, why would they want to take Caylee from her if she was such a good mom??

ETA...sounds like you have a wonderful mom!

Couple any refusal to watch the child for that long of a duration for that purpose with a refusal to assist with funds, and it's crystal clear that KC had a problem with CA. I honestly can't say I blame CA for not agreeing to keep Caylee so KC could go to PR. She basically had the child the bulk of the time and provided for her, why would she 'enable' her daughter to go party some more?

I have never been 100% convinced that Casey had any real intention of going to Puerto Rico. This may have just been a money making scheme for Casey. She bought the plane tickets for the others with Cindy's credit card and then took their cash as payment. Plus she got to drive Amy's car while she was gone and found Amy's checkbook and used that money as well.

I agree with you Princess. But, on top of it, she could have mentioned the trip to CA, and when CA said she would not watch Caylee, maybe KC just resented that so much as well that she went with making money/punishing CA just as far as she could. Who knows with KC?

Not to mention she "Wanted" Caylee for herself and yet "FORCED" Casey to take responsibility for Caylee. She also told many people she would TAKE Caylee for herself and then also told people she could not AFFORD to keep Caylee. She also tells people that she only wanted Caylee for herself and Casey could leave at any point but yet REFUSED to babysit Caylee sometimes. She would at times take her no problem and then at other times berate KC and harrass her to come home and watch her kid.

SO WHICH IS IT CINDY?

I was a very young mother and had my son at 16 years of age, my mother allowed me to go out with friends and finsish school - my mother understood my young mind and how it felt and so she took her grandson no problem no guilt nothing and often I didn't have the need to go out with friends - we never had that guilt trip tug of war - I never had a reason to resent my child.

*I also want to add - that I worked from the age of 16 and contributed to our household.

KC had major problems. NO JOB, NO SITTER, NO MONEY, and a mother sending her mixed signals constantly.

I have felt throughout this saga that Cindy may have loved Caylee but she really didn't give her a lot of attention. Or that despite her claims to have done everything for her, spend much time actually watching her. Putting a roof over her head and buying her umpteen toys and clothes isn't everything by a long shot. Or that her custody threats were ever more than just empty threats to try to force Casey to do what she wanted.

You all have verbalized all this so well in this thread, especially you, Mendara. And your mom is a gem, but I'm sure you already know that.

I should add I think this may have been one trigger for Casey but the problems between the two and Casey's problems are much deeper and go back a lot longer than this.

Couple any refusal to watch the child for that long of a duration for that purpose with a refusal to assist with funds, and it's crystal clear that KC had a problem with CA. I honestly can't say I blame CA for not agreeing to keep Caylee so KC could go to PR. She basically had the child the bulk of the time and provided for her, why would she 'enable' her daughter to go party some more?

I don't think she did have Caylee the bulk of the time. Casey certainly had Caylee with her much of time, even in very inappropriate places like adult parties and overnight with boyfriends. If Cindy was watching Caylee the bulk of the time, that would never have happened.

Seebra, I got my signature from Big & Rich, they usually say that at some point when preforming. I can assure you that does not pertain to the monster KC. I also agree with you, you can roll a turd in powder sugar...it doesn't make it a jelly donut. There will never be anything 'soft' about her and like you the more evidence that comes out the uglier she gets.

Maybe I should clarify my signature...murderers of children, rapist, SO etc... do not qualify for love....

O/T
bolded by me
THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh ... thank Goodness today is Friday and hardly any of my coworkers are here to see me when I just fell out of my chair! :laugh:

I think that Cindy, like Casey, says one thing and does another. Cindy probably loved Caylee, but that doesn't mean she was her "supermom" in place of Casey. Part of her felt like it wasn't her responsibility, so instead of just taking care of Caylee and loving every minute, she forced Casey to do it.

It WAS Casey's responsibility, don't get me wrong, i'm just saying that Cindy wasn't all that she claims to be as far as her role in Caylee's life.

SO WHICH IS IT CINDY?

I already thanked you for your post, but that didn't seem enough. Thanks for sharing your experience - it made me smile for the first time this morning since I began reading here. Reminded me that despite all of the awful stories/cases we see/hear on a daily basis that there ARE still those who love their children/families and act accordingly. :hug:

SO WHICH IS IT CINDY?

Chilly Willy said, i believe yesterday.. anyway, that it seemed that Casey had a perfect, spoiled life. That wasn't the way I seen it. I seen what you just posted. but I couldn't put it into words like that. And it's is rather hard subject for me, since I dealt with it some myself. I had to move to a totally different state.

Thanks for putting it into clear words.

I don't think CA "made" KC keep Caylee. Supposedly, KC was 7 mo. pregnant when CA found out. Too late for an abortion. KC could have got that herself if she didn't want to be pregnant. As to keeping Caylee vs adoption.....hadn't KC already named JG as the daddy? Planned to marry him? Why would adoption even be brought up? Just more lies from KC, imo.

I think that Cindy, like Casey, says one thing and does another. Cindy probably loved Caylee, but that doesn't mean she was her "supermom" in place of Casey. Part of her felt like it wasn't her responsibility, so instead of just taking care of Caylee and loving every minute, she forced Casey to do it.

It WAS Casey's responsibility, don't get me wrong, i'm just saying that Cindy wasn't all that she claims to be as far as her role in Caylee's life.

ITA. CA and even GA make it sound like they were Caylee's primary care givers, yet we know Caylee spent many nights with KC at the homes of her various boyfriends.
Caylee couldn't have been two places at once. It's just that simple!

I don't think Casey ever intended on going to PR. CA worked full time which meant she would have had to drop Caylee off with the nanny then pick her up after work. Casey was trapped in her own lies. She couldn't go on the trip without a nanny to watch Caylee while Cindy worked.

Why didn't KC just sneek off in the middle of the night and leave Caylee there? I mean what would her parents have done except watch her? Yeah she would have been in trouble when she got back, but if she wanted to go bad enough and as sneaky as she was, she could have gone.

She is just plain evil.

I don't think Casey ever intended on going to PR. CA worked full time which meant she would have had to drop Caylee off with the nanny then pick her up after work. Casey was trapped in her own lies. She couldn't go on the trip without a nanny to watch Caylee while Cindy worked.

:liar:

I don't think CA "made" KC keep Caylee. Supposedly, KC was 7 mo. pregnant when CA found out. Too late for an abortion. KC could have got that herself if she didn't want to be pregnant. As to keeping Caylee vs adoption.....hadn't KC already named JG as the daddy? Planned to marry him? Why would adoption even be brought up? Just more lies from KC, imo.

I agree. Jesse said that he suggested adoption to Casey and she responded that it was out of the question.

The fact is that Casey was an adult when she got pregnant and it was her obligation to care for the child she created. She was fortunate enough to receive a lot of help from Cindy and George. She should have been grateful. It's totally unfair to blame the the A's for not catering to Casey's every whim while at the same time saying they were too indulgent and never made her take responsibility.

I raised three kids alone without the help of my parents. It never occurred to me that it would be my mother's fault if I'd decided to kill the children.:doh: I have a difficult time understanding why everyone seems to want to blame Cindy for Casey's actions.

I agree totally! I have always felt Cindy wanted to force Caylee onto Casey to make her responsible and do the right thing. It backfired in a BIG way. Cindy never dreamed (I don't think) Casey would harm Caylee if she started saying no, just that she would either step up and take care of her or leave her with them (meaning CA and GA).

I see a lot of motive in her IM messages. Especially when she wanted to go out and her mom could not watch Caylee because she hurt her neck or something.

I had never heard that CA had refused to watch Caylee within the same time frame KC did her evil Googling.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18965454/detail.html

"Her 22nd birthday didn't seem so special either, but was riddled with dark thoughts. Investigators said, on St. Patrick's Day last year, she Googled "how to make Chloroform," "neck breaking," "shovel," "household weapons," and "self defense." Two days after her birthday, she researched household ingredients used to make chloroform, missing children's websites and Googled the 100th episode of the TV show One Tree Hill, where the plotline included a nanny kidnapping a toddler.

Investigators believe, at this time last year, she could've been hatching her plan to kill Caylee. Her mother had just refused to babysit Caylee while Casey wanted vacation with friends in Puerto Rico."

I think this is a strong motive that further digs the hole for KC.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this and can we use our websleuthing skills to try to find the docs that state CA told KC "No" on the PR trip (maybe texts?) and try to to tie them into the 3/19/08 date of the searches?

I have thought from day one, that the motive was because she couldn't find a babysitter so that she could go to Puerto Rico with her friends. I think that Caylee was keeping her from partying the way that she wanted too, and she was ticked off about that...but, the trip was the so called, straw that broke the camel's back. I wonder why she didn't ask "Zaneida"? Isn't it ironic...that KC "supposedly" left Caylee with "Zanny", all the time...for years, but when KC wants to go to Puerto Rico with her friends...all of the sudden, "Zanny", isn't available to babysit. Kinda "weird" how that worked out, huh?

gardenhart,
ITA with your conclusions. IIRC the police knew this home prior to this incident. But juvenile records cannot be opened. So perhaps there is quite a history of various abuses which led to this ending.

*snipped*

IMO, there is no softer side of this monster.

When the story first came out and there was hope in my heart that the child was indeed with someone else for whatever reason, I thought KC was a beautiful girl.

The more evidence mounted, the uglier she got in my eyes, and I think many people feel the same way.

Which makes me realize how true the saying is that beauty is on the inside.

No matter what she looks like, or how pretty someone thinks this girl is, she is the devil brought to life, and my stomach turns whenever I see any photos of her.

I know your signature reads "Love everybody" :)

I am still hating KC, though. I am frightened that I always will.
I know exactly what you mean. That video of her in the jail when she was on the phone with Cindy and George scared the heck out of me. I can't help thinking of poor little Caylee, dealing with that.

I agree. Jesse said that he suggested adoption to Casey and she responded that it was out of the question.

The fact is that Casey was an adult when she got pregnant and it was her obligation to care for the child she created. She was fortunate enough to receive a lot of help from Cindy and George. She should have been grateful. It's totally unfair to blame the the A's for not catering to Casey's every whim while at the same time saying they were too indulgent and never made her take responsibility.

I raised three kids alone without the help of my parents. It never occurred to me that it would be my mother's fault if I'd decided to kill the children.:doh: I have a difficult time understanding why everyone seems to want to blame Cindy for Casey's actions.

Exactly!

I am right there with ya, Chilly.....even the part about raising 3 kids on your own.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back