CA Refused To Watch Caylee for PR Trip Around Same Time KC's Googles?? Motive!

I am not a KC supporter but I can't shake the feeling that CA is indirectly involved in pushing KC over the deep end. She forced KC to keep the child and then basically "punished" her for getting pregnant. This behavior is so controlling that it ended up making KC resent Caylee and CA.

I think society as a whole need to stop making single mothers feel as though they should be "punished" for choosing life over abortion. CA definately did not help KC in that aspect although it is evident that she loved Caylee.

I disagree with this post. There is very little in the way of proof Cindy forced Casey into keeping the child, and where exactly can you get an abortion at 7 months pregnant? At least 7 months along is how pregnant Casey was when Cindy found out about it.
IMO, society as a whole needs to stop having to be responsible for the children of women too stupid to practice birth control.
Lanie

I agree. Jesse said that he suggested adoption to Casey and she responded that it was out of the question.

The fact is that Casey was an adult when she got pregnant and it was her obligation to care for the child she created. She was fortunate enough to receive a lot of help from Cindy and George. She should have been grateful. It's totally unfair to blame the the A's for not catering to Casey's every whim while at the same time saying they were too indulgent and never made her take responsibility.

I raised three kids alone without the help of my parents. It never occurred to me that it would be my mother's fault if I'd decided to kill the children.:doh: I have a difficult time understanding why everyone seems to want to blame Cindy for Casey's actions.
Yes, I totally agree. Cindy is suffering, I can see that. If she is guilty of anything, it's of loving her children, and don't we all do that?

I disagree with this post. There is very little in the way of proof Cindy forced Casey into keeping the child, and where exactly can you get an abortion at 7 months pregnant? At least 7 months along is how pregnant Casey was when Cindy found out about it.
IMO, society as a whole needs to stop having to be responsible for the children of women too stupid to practice birth control.
Lanie
Yes, I agree with this, too. My niece was over 7 months when her mother found out she was pregnant. Before that, she thought her daughter was "fat." I have no problem believing Cindy truly didn't know.

Not to mention she "Wanted" Caylee for herself and yet "FORCED" Casey to take responsibility for Caylee. She also told many people she would TAKE Caylee for herself and then also told people she could not AFFORD to keep Caylee. She also tells people that she only wanted Caylee for herself and Casey could leave at any point but yet REFUSED to babysit Caylee sometimes. She would at times take her no problem and then at other times berate KC and harrass her to come home and watch her kid.

SO WHICH IS IT CINDY?

I was a very young mother and had my son at 16 years of age, my mother allowed me to go out with friends and finsish school - my mother understood my young mind and how it felt and so she took her grandson no problem no guilt nothing and often I didn't have the need to go out with friends - we never had that guilt trip tug of war - I never had a reason to resent my child.

*I also want to add - that I worked from the age of 16 and contributed to our household.

KC had major problems. NO JOB, NO SITTER, NO MONEY, and a mother sending her mixed signals constantly.

Cindy did not knock Casey up. Casey was 18 years old when she got pregnant. That is legal adult age in this country. Cindy did not bear any responsibility whatsoever for taking care of this child. Caylee was Casey's child, she shouldn't have had to be FORCED to take responsibility for her. As far as Cindy not being able to afford to keep Caylee, well, if it's true Casey ripped her off for $45k, I can certainly understand it. Why is it so wrong for Cindy to refuse to babysit Caylee from time to time? The woman held down a full-time job, and from what I have seen of her house, seems to be way more involved in housecleaning than I ever thought about. Can she not be tired sometimes? What exactly was it Casey needed to do so badly she needed a babysitter so much? It's been proven pretty conclusively she wasn't working. We're not even talking about a Friday or Saturday night here and there, Casey was dropping Caylee off at Cindy's workplace about once a week!
Lanie

I have never been 100% convinced that Casey had any real intention of going to Puerto Rico. This may have just been a money making scheme for Casey. She bought the plane tickets for the others with Cindy's credit card and then took their cash as payment. Plus she got to drive Amy's car while she was gone and found Amy's checkbook and used that money as well.
I recall that KC told Tony she had an account at B of A, a goodly sum, although I can't recall exactly how much. Maybe that's part of the $45,000. she took from Cindy.
I think she was going to California, without Caylee. She would have waited until Tony left, since she seemed to like/want him. That's probably why she was still there when Cindy cornered her.

Cindy did not knock Casey up. Casey was 18 years old when she got pregnant. That is legal adult age in this country. Cindy did not bear any responsibility whatsoever for taking care of this child. Caylee was Casey's child, she shouldn't have had to be FORCED to take responsibility for her. As far as Cindy not being able to afford to keep Caylee, well, if it's true Casey ripped her off for $45k, I can certainly understand it. Why is it so wrong for Cindy to refuse to babysit Caylee from time to time? The woman held down a full-time job, and from what I have seen of her house, seems to be way more involved in housecleaning than I ever thought about. Can she not be tired sometimes? What exactly was it Casey needed to do so badly she needed a babysitter so much? It's been proven pretty conclusively she wasn't working. We're not even talking about a Friday or Saturday night here and there, Casey was dropping Caylee off at Cindy's workplace about once a week!
Lanie

Get outta my head! ;)

Lanie
Thank you! I feel the same way. I wondered if KC was punishing Cindy for not wanting her to give Caylee up, putting Cindy as the scapegoat.

Not to mention she "Wanted" Caylee for herself and yet "FORCED" Casey to take responsibility for Caylee. She also told many people she would TAKE Caylee for herself and then also told people she could not AFFORD to keep Caylee. She also tells people that she only wanted Caylee for herself and Casey could leave at any point but yet REFUSED to babysit Caylee sometimes. She would at times take her no problem and then at other times berate KC and harrass her to come home and watch her kid.

SO WHICH IS IT CINDY?

I was a very young mother and had my son at 16 years of age, my mother allowed me to go out with friends and finsish school - my mother understood my young mind and how it felt and so she took her grandson no problem no guilt nothing and often I didn't have the need to go out with friends - we never had that guilt trip tug of war - I never had a reason to resent my child.

*I also want to add - that I worked from the age of 16 and contributed to our household.

KC had major problems. NO JOB, NO SITTER, NO MONEY, and a mother sending her mixed signals constantly.

ITA!! CA consistently used Caylee as a pawn against KC whenever and however it suited her. It was all about control. Geez, she is one of the most controlling people I have ever read about.

I can certainly see Cindy refusing to watch Caylee so KC could go to PR. Just another way to keep KC an inch away from doing something she really wanted to do.

However, if KC had been telling Cindy about the imaginanny, why wouldn't CA just say, "Let the nanny keep her."

I agree. Jesse said that he suggested adoption to Casey and she responded that it was out of the question.

The fact is that Casey was an adult when she got pregnant and it was her obligation to care for the child she created. She was fortunate enough to receive a lot of help from Cindy and George. She should have been grateful. It's totally unfair to blame the the A's for not catering to Casey's every whim while at the same time saying they were too indulgent and never made her take responsibility.

I raised three kids alone without the help of my parents. It never occurred to me that it would be my mother's fault if I'd decided to kill the children.:doh: I have a difficult time understanding why everyone seems to want to blame Cindy for Casey's actions.

Bolded by me.
I agree completely. If there were arrangements made for Cindy to take care of Caylee while Casey was at work, and/or going to school, and then Cindy wasn't following through, I could see this not being right. But why should the grandparents have to watch the grandchild while the mother lies and steals and goes out to party whenever she feels like it? Caylee was not an immaculate conception. Somewhere out there is/was a father who could have been made to pay child support, and maybe even have visitation for Casey to have time off. That option was closed off because Casey would rather lie than have some common sense. The bottom line is Casey and the mysterious father are the responsible parties for Caylee's upbringing, not Cindy and George.
Lanie

ITA!! CA consistently used Caylee as a pawn against KC whenever and however it suited her. It was all about control. Geez, she is one of the most controlling people I have ever read about.

I can certainly see Cindy refusing to watch Caylee so KC could go to PR. Just another way to keep KC an inch away from doing something she really wanted to do.

However, if KC had been telling Cindy about the imaginanny, why wouldn't CA just say, "Let the nanny keep her."

bold mine

Cindy refusing or being unable to care for Caylee so that Casey could go to PR was not "just another" way to keep Casey from doing what she wanted. Having a child kept Casey from doing everything she wanted to do - that comes with the territory, it's called being a parent.

I do not believe KC truley believed she would go to PR. She never got a passport which she would of needed to go. It seems once she got together with TonE she was not that interested in going and was more interested in him and Fusion.

I agree Chilly. KC had the best of both worlds. Her parents catered to her and provided everything she could ever want. They did the same for Caylee. CA and GA may have raised a spoiled, rotten brat but not a murderer. Many kids are raised this way and don't kill their children. KC never took responsibility for anything and her parents never encouraged her to. Maybe when Caylee came along they felt it was time to make KC take, at least, some responsibilty where her daughter was concerned. It came a little late but they had no idea it would lead to Caylee's demise.

Although she's not to blame, I think CA does feel very guilty about pushing KC to be a better parent. Had she let KC do whatever she wanted, Caylee may still be alive. IMO, extreme guilt is what drives CA to do the things she does.

I do not believe KC truley believed she would go to PR. She never got a passport which she would of needed to go. It seems once she got together with TonE she was not that interested in going and was more interested in him and Fusion.

I don't think she trusted that TonE would miss her and didn't want to leave him to move on in her absence. As far as the passport goes, PR does not require a US Citizen to have a passport for re-entry. It is a US territory.

I don't think Casey ever intended on going to PR. CA worked full time which meant she would have had to drop Caylee off with the nanny then pick her up after work. Casey was trapped in her own lies. She couldn't go on the trip without a nanny to watch Caylee while Cindy worked.

Trapped - just like in a rat trap!

IMO...

Reading the texts, Amy, Tony R., and others, show that Casey was having trouble getting OUT. Her plans had fallen through with Tony R. a few times because of no sitter. We heard Ricardo say Caylee often spent the night with Casey. Seems to me, inventing an evening job, and Zanny the Nanny, was Caseys only way to get out of that house and away from Cindys prying eyes...

I have often thought that Cindy's reluctance to assume total care of Caylee so KC could club every night and sleep around was the genesis for her double life and the lies that ensued. What appalls me though, is how much easier it would have been for KC to simply have gotten a dang job and paid for a sitter and had the freedom to come and go as she pleased. Isn't that the way i works? Don't other young parents manage to find jobs and arrange for leisure time? I know I did, and I was a single mom at 22. Of course it wasn't easy, requiring prioritization, a lot of juggling, paid sitters and loving grandparents, but I did it, and on my own, too. And KC could have too and still been enjoying her freedom today.

I don't think Casey ever intended on going to PR. CA worked full time which meant she would have had to drop Caylee off with the nanny then pick her up after work. Casey was trapped in her own lies. She couldn't go on the trip without a nanny to watch Caylee while Cindy worked.

Trapped - just like in a rat trap!

Casey was frustrated when Cindy changed her vacation schedule, which was supposed to coincide with the PR trip. She would have dumped Caylee with her mom and gone on this "business trip" with her friends. Plans changed. Horribly.

I have never been 100% convinced that Casey had any real intention of going to Puerto Rico. This may have just been a money making scheme for Casey. She bought the plane tickets for the others with Cindy's credit card and then took their cash as payment. Plus she got to drive Amy's car while she was gone and found Amy's checkbook and used that money as well.

Do we know for sure she bought their tickets? I don't remember reading that anywhere.

I don't think it's indulging Casey's whims to make sure a small child is being cared for by a responsible adult, and we know Cindy and George knew Casey wasn't a responsible adult. That's why Cindy was talking about, although never doing anything about, trying to get custody.

Beyond that, I think Cindy was just not giving Caylee a lot of real attention as a grandmother - what we used to call quality time. It's not unusual for a spoiling parent (or grandparent) to actually be pretty neglectful of a child's emotional needs.

I don't know why you'd extrapolate from this that anyone is blaming Cindy for Casey killing her daughter or even farther afield to talk about you killing your own children. I do think the Anthonys should have had at least an inkling of how dangerous she could be. It's a shame they didn't take steps long before but it doesn't make them culpable for Casey's actions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back