UNSOLVED CA - San Francisco, Skeletal Remains, 8-14, in sidewalk planter boxes, Nov'15

The article sounds like they think there's a possibility that they're body parts from surgery that were improperly disposed of. That's creepy and disgusting, but far better than the other explanations.

Agree - while that is a completely revolting thought, it is SO much better than what we usually see here. Hoping for bad biohazard disposal. :drumroll:

I cannot find the thread or think of their names so I could be totally wrong but what about the pregnant Mother and son that went missing? I believe it was in San Fran. I think they were Hispanic? I want to say it's been a while, maybe 10+ years. Does anyone know who I am referring too? I'll keep looking for their names.

The article sounds like they think there's a possibility that they're body parts from surgery that were improperly disposed of. That's creepy and disgusting, but far better than the other explanations.

It's hard to think how a bone like a mandible could turn up in some kind of general repository of amputated limbs and surgical removals. Maybe there is a mass grave somewhere of bodies donated then used for science and medicine?!? I don't really know what happens to the bodies of those cadavers used in medical school etc - Surely they are disposed of more thoughtfully, or cremated?

I'm sorry, I've read the article three times and I don't see anything about what bones were recovered. If there's a mandible, that would certainly tend to work against most more-or-less innocent explanations.

I'm sorry, I've read the article three times and I don't see anything about what bones were recovered. If there's a mandible, that would certainly tend to work against most more-or-less innocent explanations.

Yes, it was mentioned upthread in an article on page one (sorry, I should have cited it):

"The piece I saw was a section, which looked like a jawbone, and the teeth definitely seemed similar to molars. What is really sad about it is that it was smaller...
http://abc7news.com/news/child-bones-found-in-planter-box-in-san-francisco/1125878/

Ah, yes, thanks, I had forgotten that. I tend to discount initial reports because they're so often mistaken, but it's hard to see how that one could be off.

I do remember this.. part of the mom was found in the bay but the little boy was never found.

I cannot find the thread or think of their names so I could be totally wrong but what about the pregnant Mother and son that went missing? I believe it was in San Fran. I think they were Hispanic? I want to say it's been a while, maybe 10+ years. Does anyone know who I am referring too? I'll keep looking for their names.

I do remember this.. part of the mom was found in the bay but the little boy was never found.

Oh [emoji17] I did not remember part of the Mother was found. I'm still searching for the thread for their names.

here is the son's namus. it was driving me crazy too... they were fairly certain it was the mom's bf / father of her unborn child.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/6180/925

Yes! Thank you so much for finding that! It was driving me nuts! I tried going through my subscriptions but I have sooo many.

Yes, I agree the married boyfriend was likely the perp.

Since a pelvic bone was found, assuming that's the adult bone, it can't be Evelyn. Sure seemed like a good possibility when I read adult and child bones were found.

Here's their case on Charly project for more info...

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hernandez_alex.html

yes lol I just went and posted it too.. man idk about that case. it says he isn't a serious suspect. so weird.

Yes! Thank you so much for finding that! It was driving me nuts! I tried going through my subscriptions but I have sooo many.

Yes, I agree the married boyfriend was likely the perp.

Since a pelvic bone was found, assuming that's the adult bone, it can't be Evelyn. Sure seemed like a good possibility when I read adult and child bones were found.

Here's their case on Charly project for more info...

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hernandez_alex.html

Could they have come from a crematorium which has been dumping bodies instead of cremating them, I wonder. I know that has happened before.

But it seems unlikely that someone could dig up some soil, fill a planter with it and then put plants in, all while failing to notice the human mandible...

Could they have come from a crematorium which has been dumping bodies instead of cremating them, I wonder. I know that has happened before.

But it seems unlikely that someone could dig up some soil, fill a planter with it and then put plants in, all while failing to notice the human mandible...

Odd question, but can we find out if a person with vision issues/legally blind lived at the address/es???

Yeah, I'm out on a limb, I get most of my exercise jumping to conclusions....

so weird no one ever said anything else about this case. It's so bizarre. Last I read they didn't match anyone in the system, but it seems strange they never really followed up on this.

Agree, Faithandhope - I guess it is on someone's list and he/she/they will get around to it when the other cases on his/her/their lists are done. And I guess no one is missing anyone from that neighborhood... It's just odd, isn't it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back