UNSOLVED CA - San Francisco, Skeletal Remains, 8-14, in sidewalk planter boxes, Nov'15

There are a lot of undocumented persons in the Bay Area. Just saying...hopefully someone in the neighborhood has a good lead regarding who the bones might belong to.....

Off topic but a serial killer in Canada has been hiding the bodies of victims in flower planters. Bruce McArthur, 66, is a landscaper who has so far been charged with five homicides.

Idsinga told reporters that the remains from “at least” three victims were found at the bottom of large flower planters, which were located on properties linked to [Bruce] McArthur. Police have obtained over a dozen planters from around the city.

Idsinga requested that any homeowners that have previously contracted McArthur as a landscaper to contact them, so that police may search their properties.

https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/...a-on-bruce-mcarthur-investigation-monday.html

I want to say "what are the chances?" but one of the many things I have learned here at WS is that chances are pretty GREAT, as there is no shortage of sick and twisted individuals on this earth.

But my gawd, it IS EVEN San Francisco!??!?!?!

:thud:

Was this poor little one ever identified? I couldn’t see any MSM nor does the case seem to be on Namus.

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-22_22-32-41.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-22_22-32-41.jpeg
    21.1 KB · Views: 12
  • upload_2019-12-22_22-32-41.png
    upload_2019-12-22_22-32-41.png
    114.3 KB · Views: 9
I just saw this article come out about this poor missing girl, and immediately wondered if it might be Kaya in the planter (or under the dry cleaners) Calif. Parents Are Accused of Abuse — Then Police Realize Other Daughter Hasn't Been Seen in Years
Honestly, not enough information about these UID's to be able to tell. And these UID's still aren't listed anywhere that I've been able to find.

it is maybe 40 miles apart, but it seems strange to dispose of her in a densely populated city when there are plenty of places in the country to never be found close to RP.

Cannot seem to find anything new, so posting this link which may or may not be a re-post from 2016. rbbm.
Human bones found in San Francisco belonged to a child say police | Daily Mail Online
302999D600000578-3398812-image-a-1_1452781771106.jpg

Human remains were found in these two planters, perched on the green ledges by a San Francisco residential building, in November

• ''Some of the bones found by a resident in November belonged to a child aged eight to 14, police said
  • The bones showed signs of being cut up with a saw and police have not ruled out criminality
  • The human remains included parts of a jawbone and tailbone, police said
  • A retired cold case homicide detective said the bones could belong to a 10-year-old boy who went missing in the 1980s ''
''A retired cold case homicide detective told ABC7 there is a possibility the bones could have belonged to Kevin Collins, a 10-year-old boy that went missing in 1984.

'The only case that I know of of a child that is unsolved, and the child's body has not been found, is Kevin Collins,' retired San Francisco detective Joe Toomey said.

'When something like this happens, you have to think that way,' Toomey said.

Collins disappeared on the evening of February 10, 1984. ''

Ws thread..
CA - CA - Kevin Collins, 10, San Francisco, 10 Feb 1984

Still no Namus for either this adult or child that I can see (cases may exist but may not be public). I couldn't see any MSM either.

Although understandable, it's interesting police publicly only refer to the one local missing child. One look in Namus or other dbases shows so many missing children over the years, not only from CA for surrounding states and wider afield. It could so easily be one of them.

I couldn't help myself... I'm really bothered by this. I hope there's lots going on behind the scenes (or maybe even resolved). But still, I sat here mulling it over and then emailed the ME to see if there is anything they can tell us.

Cannot really find anything recent so far, just this updated 2016 link..
Jenna Lyons
Updated: Jan. 14, 2016 rbbm.
Police: Bones found near Alamo Square came from child, 2nd person (sfgate.com)
''The human bones found outside a home near Alamo Square belonged to a child and another person, police said Wednesday.

''An investigation into the case revealed one of the sets of bones belonged to someone 8 to 14 years old, police spokeswoman Officer Grace Gatpandan said. The sex was not known, and there was no additional information on the other person.

The bones showed signs the bodies may have been cut, Gatpandan said, but a number of factors like surgery could explain that. Authorities were investigating how the bones ended up on the property and whether foul play was involved.''

Just stumbled onto this, have to check it out a bit more, but could some of the missing bones from this Swedish woman be in the plantar? complete speculation, imo.
Bones found in California belong to Swedish girl missing 30 years ago - police | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World News — News — The Guardian Nigeria News – Nigeria and World News
28 May 2015 rbbm.
''Police in California on Thursday said bones found in Northern California foothills belonged to a Swedish female student missing more than 33 years ago.
They said the discovery that the bones belonged to 21-year-old Elisabeth Martinsson, was made in Fremont, in 2010.
The police authorities said the remains of the girl, ‘’consisting only seven bones’’ had prompted reopening of investigation into the case.''
''They said that Martinsson, of Uddevalla, Sweden, an exchange student, was staying with a family in Greenbrae, across San Francisco Bay from Fremont, when she was reported missing on Jan. 17, 1982.''

Ws thread..
CA - Elisabeth Martinsson, 21, Larkspur, 17 Jan 1982 | Page 2 (websleuths.com)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back