CA-Sandra Cantu, 8 missing 3/27/09 from Tracy,#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Chris Sinclair is a cousin to the person or persons in Oakdale. Three of Sinclair's cars were towed including one that is registered to his deceased brother (who killed himself).

Ok.. just trying to get this straight....

CSinclair is a ROS?

CSinclair property has been searched (with warrents) 3 or so times?

CSinclair COUSIN is POI?

Deceased Brother?.... does it come into our time line? (when did he kill himself?)

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE For any answers!:waitasec:

Has anyone come across the DATE of birth for Christian P. S. ?

Having trouble with this cause I can't get to the criminal case data base. I googled, but did not come up with a birthday.

Anyone else?

Salem

bumping - added another question

Has anyone come across the DATE of birth for Christian P. S. ?

Also, please let us know in the Forensic Astro Forum if you gather any info on this 'relative' of his.

Special thanks to Salem and Nursebeeme for your research.

fifth,
no, not yet :-( Does anyone know of a good place to look up birthdates??? We need to find Christian P. S. birth city, and date.....

(nurse heads off to look around and wonders where Kat is...she rocks at this stuff)

Well criminal cases are still temp. unavailable. http://www.stocktoncourt.org/caseinfo.htm

I wonder if this is because they are getting lots of hits or if they are just doing some kind of maintenance?

Salem

Hi Salem,

When I went into it last night it certainly looked to me like the criminal cases were intentionally disabled (the lines through the link). Me thinks there could be information in there that LE does not want to get out to the public yet? I don't think it is a maintenance thing or more portions of the site would be diabled and it would probably also say "under construction/maintenance". I am leaning towards information that somebody does not want in the hands of the public right now.

How exactly would you propose an Amber Alert be issued in this case? What would it say? An abduction is not the only criteria for an Amber Alert.

The Amber Alert is not the issue here, the fact is she was last seen at 4PM - her family did not report her missing until 4 hours later and the police did NOT ALERT the MEDIA until 10 hours later.

The media is the key that would have been the most valuable at the time.

Amber Alerts require further info such as the description of a car, or suspect. However it is incorrect to say Amber Alerts are only seen by motorist, since I get Amber Alerts in my inbox.

do we have the address of the friends house she was visiting?

The Amber Alert is not the issue here, the fact is she was last seen at 4PM - her family did not report her missing until 4 hours later and the police did NOT ALERT the MEDIA until 10 hours later.

The media is the key that would have been the most valuable at the time.

Amber Alerts require further info such as the description of a car, or suspect. However it is incorrect to say Amber Alerts are only seen by motorist, since I get Amber Alerts in my inbox.

Totally agree on the media issue. And my bad about the motorist as I do get them on my cellphone. But I do think that the strength of Amber Alerts is the freeway signs as one automatically starts looking on the road for the car as soon as they see the description.

fifth,
no, not yet :-( Does anyone know of a good place to look up birthdates??? We need to find Christian P. S. birth city, and date.....

(nurse heads off to look around and wonders where Kat is...she rocks at this stuff)

So TRUE! I tried her pipl site and saw some info, but you have to pay for anything worthwhile. :confused:

I'm completely frustrated. I think elpher50 is right - I think the crime section on the court website has been intentionally made unavailable. If we could get in there, we would have instant access to some of this info and previous charges against these guys. :mad::mad:

Okay - there must be another way? Who is on geneology websites? Can they help?

Salem

Totally agree on the media issue. And my bad about the motorist as I do get them on my cellphone. But I do think that the strength of Amber Alerts is the freeway signs as one automatically starts looking on the road for the car as soon as they see the description.

Absolutely agree. The Amber Alert is a motorist alert to a vehicle in the area that is suspect and connected to a possible abduction.

Maybe another type of alert system should be created but so many kids go missing and then return so would people just ignore them after a while?

The media is the key.

So TRUE! I tried her pipl site and saw some info, but you have to pay for anything worthwhile. :confused:

I'm completely frustrated. I think elpher50 is right - I think the crime section on the court website has been intentionally made unavailable. If we could get in there, we would have instant access to some of this info and previous charges against these guys. :mad::mad:

Okay - there must be another way? Who is on geneology websites? Can they help?

Salem
I just paid ten bucks for the birthdays! Used my birthday money......lol... his birthday is 7/15/1959 in Santa Clara, CA... so that is another area we may want to sleuth. Looks like Chrissy turns 50 this year!

If this turns out bad-the way it might be looking right now, is LE gonna be in hot water over not issuing an amber alert and not calling it an abduction? I think they are doing a great job in this case but I was just wondering what y'all thought.

I lived through the Amber Hagerman murder here in Arlington. I have always had a problem with different states "criteria" and The Dept. Of Justice with their "guidelines". I know many times it has worked the way it is. But I feel that it needs some tweeking & upgrades. jmo.

Whitehawk - feel free to vent anytime. I agree about the Amber Alert guidelines. Do you have a link to where they are posted at the federal level? Maybe it is time to take a look at them?

Salem

You can get that info on wiki by reading the History of the AA. It'll take you through the whole process in a timeline. More info may be on the Dept. Of Justice website.

I was looking at google earth at the moblie home park...

can someone give me an idea of where #63 is?

there is a "strip mall" on one side and a "field" on the other side of the park...

I don't remember how to do a screen shot.... (if someone could pm me that would be great ;)

I just paid ten bucks for the birthdays! Used my birthday money......lol... his birthday is 7/15/1959 in Santa Clara, CA... so that is another area we may want to sleuth. Looks like Chrissy turns 50 this year!

EXCELLENT! Can you find out when his brothers b-day is since he used his name as well? Brandon C Sinclair

Ok.. just trying to get this straight....

CSinclair is a ROS? no

CSinclair property has been searched (with warrents) 3 or so times? his trailer yes... not sure how many times, his cousin's at least three times with cadaver dogs, shovels, metal detectors, etc... cousin has a boat!

CSinclair COUSIN is POI? not officially... there have not been any cousin cars siezed so I think CS most likely went to cousin's house that day.. perhaps he used cousin's boat? all three cars were supposedly sinclair's but you never know sometimes the reporting sucks

Deceased Brother?.... does it come into our time line? (when did he kill himself?) not sure but CS has been known to "use" his brother's name and had his car

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE For any answers!:waitasec:
hope that helped (clear as mud, right? LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK