CA CA - Sarah Tokier, 16, Montebello, 1976

There's way more info in this thread about Sarah then what they wrote.

I don't doubt family tried to report her missing but LE refused.
Wouldn't that be weird. Her twin brother was in LE.

Has Sarah been suggested for this Jane Doe? The skeletal remains were discovered in a shallow grave after the cultivation of a vineyard on June 21st 1978. I noticed under the hair section that it said the hair was auburn and it also appears Sarah’s hair could pass as auburn, even in her age progressions unless those are inaccurate and the picture is just in bad lighting. The locations aren’t super far apart, they are approximately 2 hours apart in driving.

1692180426929.jpg
There are a couple of details that doesn't seem to fit.
I don't get why the date of her disappearance is not clear; if she was a runaway, maybe, but she was an honor student, so I assume she didn't skip school.
I don't understand why each sibling went to different high schools.
Is it possible that Sarah started to frequent rough crowd? If her behaviour changed in 1976 and she started skipping school, then I would understand why the date is not exact.
It would be great if a relative or a friend could clarify the circumstances surrounded her disappearance.

As her mother married M.T. for the first time in 1963, M.T. might have adopted the twins who were born in 1960 and their older sister. He might have been their biological father, but my guess is they have a different father and (if she is still around and I seriously doubt that) she may go by a different maiden name; Jones/West/Ricketts, from the top of my head.

Bumping for Sarah!

The lack of information is quite shocking. I wonder of Sarah had any shool/volunteer friends that remember her. She would be 64 this year.

The twin becoming a cop definitely seems like he would've been inspired by this to do so. But there's still almost zero information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back