GUILTY Ca - Shauna Haynes, 21, Found In Suitcase, San Diego, 6 April 2016 *arrest*

Yikes.. I watched the video with the couple thinking this is her sister. I looked the woman up and found her husbands name and some really not great info about him [emoji15].

Really? You know I'm Curious!
I looked her up and couldn't find anything. I was hoping to find a pic of the sister. Can't get this off my mind. It seems unlikely someone killed a complete stranger and put them in a suitcase without some kind of interaction with her first.

It's so important LE gets tips and clues early on. I don't want to see this case go unsolved. I don't want this killer out roaming free in San Diego.

They still haven't found Janeth Mendoza, or David Flores, a person of interest in the death of Anna Hernandez.

Anna Hernandez thread
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ndez-16-San-Diego-Body-Found-18-November-2015

Janeth Mendoza, 16, & Nelly Espinoza, 12 (fnd alive), San Diego, 13 Nov 2015
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Espinoza-12-(fnd-alive)-San-Diego-13-Nov-2015

Really? You know I'm Curious!
I looked her up and couldn't find anything. I was hoping to find a pic of the sister. Can't get this off my mind. It seems unlikely someone killed a complete stranger and put them in a suitcase without some kind of interaction with her first.

It's so important LE gets tips and clues early on. I don't want to see this case go unsolved. I don't want this killer out roaming free in San Diego.

They still haven't found Janeth Mendoza, or David Flores, a person of interest in the death of Anna Hernandez.

Anna Hernandez thread
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ndez-16-San-Diego-Body-Found-18-November-2015

Janeth Mendoza, 16, & Nelly Espinoza, 12 (fnd alive), San Diego, 13 Nov 2015
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Espinoza-12-(fnd-alive)-San-Diego-13-Nov-2015

I sent you some info to get another opinion.

My gut feeling is this is the sister of the woman on the news video.

I can't shake the bad feeling I got when I watched the video with the husband and wife that showed up thinking the lady in the suitcase was their sister/sister in law.

Who tells someone what color their suitcase is? Have you ever had someone say "Oh I'm coming to visit this evening and I'll be arriving with my black suitcase?".

Something is really not right here.

I can't shake the bad feeling I got when I watched the video with the husband and wife that showed up thinking the lady in the suitcase was their sister/sister in law.

Who tells someone what color their suitcase is? Have you ever had someone say "Oh I'm coming to visit this evening and I'll be arriving with my black suitcase?".

I agree. I felt that was very strange too.

I agree. I felt that was very strange too.

That statement combined with other information about them.. Not making me feel warm & fuzzy inside. I wish I could say more but a little digging will clue you in.

That statement combined with other information about them.. Not making me feel warm & fuzzy inside. I wish I could say more but a little digging will clue you in.

I'll do a little digging but just by what they said seemed strange. When I watched it early this morning I was trying to figure out when in my life I told my family/friends what bag I packed.. I travel for a living.. Not once have I specified "oh I'm bringing my blue roller bag. I got this.." Lol just saying... Very strange!

Maybe it was their suitcase that they loaned to her - or they bought it for her.

I never saw the husband's first name disclosed....can't find anything :(

Why doesn she have to have told her sister she was using a black suitcase? I watched the video, they just said she has one. Maybe the sister has physically seen the suitcase? DId I miss some other interview with the woman who suspects the remains are her sister's in which she says her sister TOLD her that?

[video=youtube;jV9-FLk6HMA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV9-FLk6HMA[/video]

Maybe she always brings her black suitcase when she visits them? I know what kind of suitcase my daughter has. It is not that unusual to know what a close family member uses as their suitcase. JMO

[video=youtube;jV9-FLk6HMA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV9-FLk6HMA[/video]

The man who found the suitcase and who called police says in this interview that the skin he saw was really pale.

Does that mean pale as in white skin or does it mean pale as in dark skin that is on the light side??

The woman who said her sister was missing does not have pale skin, though that, of course, doesn't mean her sister didn't. She has shown a picture herof sister to LE, but I don't think that has been reported, has it?

Maybe she always brings her black suitcase when she visits them? I know what kind of suitcase my daughter has. It is not that unusual to know what a close family member uses as their suitcase. JMO

Could very well be. I couldn't tell you what color suitcase my sibling has. I couldn't even tell you what color suitcase my boyfriend has.

I guess I was mistaken, I really thought I heard something different on the video. Sorry folks!

The man who found the suitcase and who called police says in this interview that the skin he saw was really pale.

Does that mean pale as in white skin or does it mean pale as in dark skin that is on the light side??

The woman who said her sister was missing does not have pale skin, though that, of course, doesn't mean her sister didn't. She has shown a picture herof sister to LE, but I don't think that has been reported, has it?

Had also wondered about the "pale skin" comment- did it mean a white person, or a pale dark-skinned, person?
O/t, but the man who found the suitcase had almost surprisingly nice, smooth hands - not meant for garbage picking, imo.

We also have to consider how different skin looks after death. Could he have mistaken ash toned skin for pale?

Had also wondered about the "pale skin" comment- did it mean a white person, or a pale dark-skinned, person?
O/t, but the man who found the suitcase had almost surprisingly nice, smooth hands - not meant for garbage picking, imo.

It sounds like he was taking out his own trash when he saw the suitcase on the ground next to the bins. He tried to lift it and that's when he discovered what it contained. It doesn't sound like he was dumpster diving.

LE hauled away one of the garbage bins among the row of bins outside the Chadwick.

We also have to consider how different skin looks after death. Could he have mistaken ash toned skin for pale?

Reporters need to be live on WS when interviewing so we can feed them some good questions to ask!! :)

You really do know how to dig. LE needs to question the couple further, especially him. What you found makes me uncomfortable, too. Can't say more, sitting on hands, but anyone who digs will want him questioned further.

It sounds like he was taking out his own trash when he saw the suitcase on the ground next to the bins. He tried to lift it and that's when he discovered what it contained. It doesn't sound like he was dumpster diving.

LE hauled away one of the garbage bins among the row of bins outside the Chadwick.

So glad you pointed that out. There were a bunch of those trash bins, but it looks like they only took the one.
What could be in there? The murder weapon? A hat, gloves, clothing from the suitcase?
Waiting for more info and hoping LE is already on the right track.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back