Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #1 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I am not good at posting on my phone yet... But they found her phone :(

Oh no... found her cell in a nearby field? I wonder how close to the road? Like maybe it was thrown out a car window?

This doesn't sound good at all.

I agree, doesn't sound good. I am not sure where exactly her moms house is but it's a generally pretty country area, at least for the South Bay. Apparently she was walking miles to school, leaving at 6 am in the dark. Lots of commuters and agriculture workers come through there. Anyone could have picked up a pretty teenager walking by herself in the dark.

and why does any child in America have to walk to a bus stop before DAWN?

I agree, doesn't sound good. I am not sure where exactly her moms house is but it's a generally pretty country area, at least for the South Bay. Apparently she was walking miles to school, leaving at 6 am in the dark. Lots of commuters and agriculture workers come through there. Anyone could have picked up a pretty teenager walking by herself in the dark.

She walks to the school bus pick up area.

Her mother said she found this alarming because Sierra usually walks to a school bus just before dawn, but the bus driver saw no sign of her, and neither did her friends.
http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/local/santa-clara-sheriffs-dept-searching-missing-teen/nLWgf/

What the heck is all that CRAP? Gee freakin' whiz.

No kidding...I have five nieces who were teenagers not long ago, or still are, and I've never seen or heard any of this stuff on their various accounts, or anything remotely like it...JMO

It could mean she runs with a tough crowd...JMO

It seemed like she talked a lot of smack on her twitter.. I wonder if it was to the same person every time? Could they have set her up for a mutual "friend" to offer her a ride to school? Anyone know how far the school is from her home in miles?

I wonder who her mort recent boyfriends have been...

Maybe they can check for fingerprints on the phone.

The terrain that LE are searching:

article-2116965-123B4F91000005DC-390_634x348.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...en-walking-school-Morgan-Hill-California.html

How did LE find her phone from electronic signals, if it was dead?

However, the search has not come up with much and authorities were not sure if she had run away or had possibly been abducted, said Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office Sgt. Jose Cardoza.

Normally, Cardoza said, there are indications a child planned to run away or the child contacts friends after leaving.

In this case, they have no evidence showing the girl had a troubled home life or planned to run away and she has not contacted anyone. Further complicating the picture is the lack of a witness, so far, who saw anything indicating she was taken against her will.

"We can't confirm one way or the other," said Cardoza, who added that the girl's cellphone is dead and thus cannot be tracked.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_20203426/search-continues-missing-morgan-hill-girl

Sierra's mother said she took a picture of Sierra on her cellphone, prior to her leaving the house at 6 a.m. that morning.

Picture at link, I believe. Too large to post here.

--i think it means this pic was taken the morning of the day before----the morning she disappeared mom wasn't sure what she was wearing.

sierrapicmomtook.jpg

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/local/santa-clara-sheriffs-dept-searching-missing-teen/nLWgf/
March 17, 2012

Sierra Lamar is five feet two inches tall with a thin build. She was carrying a pink and black "Juicy" brand purse and possibly wearing a gray San Jose Sharks sweatshirt.

--i also think the pic included w/ the 1st article that came out (above) was an odd choice, it barely looks anything like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea