Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #11 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would they really be searching the bottom of the ponds and reservoirs if they thought Sierra ran away and is alive? I don't think that's logical, personally. If they really think she's alive, they should probably search houses, buildings, homeless shelters, etc.

I wasn't going to say anything after the last scam and fiasco on Twitter with a certain group of people looking for attention.There were a few people posting a tweet came from Sierra's Twitter account and was deleted.I took this as a another game they were playing.Now I have to wonder true or not?

Would they really be searching the bottom of the ponds and reservoirs if they thought Sierra ran away and is alive? I don't think that's logical, personally. If they really think she's alive, they should probably search houses, buildings, homeless shelters, etc.

I do agree,but maybe they were working off if tips and they are all not reliable.

I definitely saw that on KGO news with Dan Ashley... On Monday's broadcasts. Wish I could remember the name of the rep. Will let you know. Don Ray from the Sheriff's Office? Cluciano, ring any bell with you?

Is it Karina Rusk

I wasn't going to say anything after the last scam and fiasco on Twitter with a certain group of people looking for attention.There were a few people posting a tweet came from Sierra's Twitter account and was deleted.I took this as a another game they were playing.Now I have to wonder true or not?

Go to the last thread the last 5 pages today's Hoax or Friends accidental using her account whatever way you look at it. Was talked about today honest.

Ok so what is now earlier article said they new it was hacked and LE was talking to them already which was right about the same time we see tweet it was a friend accidental tweet on her account and now this article.
No wonder we are all going crazy !!!!!!! Can I have my jacket with extra long sleeves now please and the rubber room

I have been off and on checking this case on here. I started in one of the later threads, now after going back and rereading earlier threads...which is taking forever...I have some new thoughts:

I really get the impression it is someone who is familiar with this area. The purse being found between the shed and cactus seems "placed" not thrown.

This is someone who def planned this bc timing had to be right, knew she'd be alone, cell phone tossed right away, we'd be looking at someone with some experience doing this?

Another thing that I have questions regarding is the timing in which Sierra moved in with her mother, Oct 2011. In our area school would have already started, which means she would be changing districts instead of starting fresh with a new school, new year. It may be nothing, but I wonder if there was anything concerning going on in her life that may have lead the parents to switch her after school had already started, unless CA school starts in Oct?

I personally believe that this someone had been secretly stalking her. Any surveilance video at any prior known whereabouts in months or weeks leading up to disappearance could give some clues.

Also in some earlier threads there was mention of a Walnut Creek suspect trying to lure a girl twice, I believe? Not sure where that is in relation to SL's area?

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=8590604#&cmp=twi-kgo-article-8590604

Originally Posted by CarrieBean
I hope they find the guy wanted in Walnut Creek. Wondering if he decided to move on to another town since he couldn't succeed in WC. Maybe the guy lives somewhere in between the two towns.

This was in thread 1 or 2 I believe.

Go to the last thread the last 5 pages today's Hoax or Friends accidental using her account whatever way you look at it. Was talked about today honest.

Thanks and why are these kids so evil?

Well DARN. I wish they did know who the sicko tweeter was. I have a gut feeling it is someone crying out to get more attention,and it is so similar to the way the clothes were folded and left in the open.

Makes me wonder if this person is not connected somehow. It might have been a group of old 'friends' from Fremont ditching school. imo

But Santa Clara County Sheriff's investigators quickly determined the tweet sent from the 15-year-old's account was a hoax. Authorities don't know who hacked into Sierra's Twitter page, which is open for public view, though they said it was possible somebody might have previously known her password.
http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-cou...oax-police-say

Thanks and why are these kids so evil?

I think the kids who like the music called HorrorCore, like ODDFUTURE, are more evil than some others, imo. Who likes to sing and dance to rape and murder visions?

Well DARN. I wish they did know who the sicko tweeter was. I have a gut feeling it is someone crying out to get more attention,and it is so similar to the way the clothes were folded and left in the open.

Makes me wonder if this person is not connected somehow. It might have been a group of old 'friends' from Fremont ditching school. imo

But Santa Clara County Sheriff's investigators quickly determined the tweet sent from the 15-year-old's account was a hoax. Authorities don't know who hacked into Sierra's Twitter page, which is open for public view, though they said it was possible somebody might have previously known her password.

They know who hacked their ISP address.

Glad to see that these leads seem to be renewing hope that LE will able to bring Sierras loved ones closure.. a mere month feels like a lifetime to those who love Sierra the most.. they deserve to have her found and brought home(sadly I realize that more than likely it will not be alive) ..but even more sad is the fact that there are SOOOOOOOO MANY families who have still yet to receive closure in being able to bring their loved one home to lay them to rest as they so see fitting..

On another note.. I too hate when reporters release articles that whether or nnot intended they do however tend to mislead by seeming to mix factual details and quotes from LE on the case meshed with other info and opinions of people who have nothing to do with the case whatsoever..<-WoW what a long run-on sentence..

Lastly was glad to see that LE did comment on the tweet that did in fact come from Sierra's @cccairuh twitter account.. I, too was one of many who saw the tweet with my own two eyes as well as screen capped it. . But chose to sit back and not comment as the snark ensued with adamant declarations that there was no such tweet and the screen cap was bunk.. :crazy: Good to know LE have their eyes on all her social media 24/7 and joke or not there was nothing funny nor accidental about that tweet that was sent from her acct today. . Bet they're shakin in their boots this evening with LE quickly bearing down on them...

Glad to see that these leads seem to be renewing hope that LE will able to bring Sierras loved ones closure.. a mere month feels like a lifetime to those who love Sierra the most.. they deserve to have her found and brought home(sadly I realize that more than likely it will not be alive) ..but even more sad is the fact that there are SOOOOOOOO MANY families who have still yet to receive closure in being able to bring their loved one home to lay them to rest as they so see fitting..

On another note.. I too hate when reporters release articles that whether or nnot intended they do however tend to mislead by seeming to mix factual details and quotes from LE on the case meshed with other info and opinions of people who have nothing to do with the case whatsoever..<-WoW what a long run-on sentence..

Lastly was glad to see that LE did comment on the tweet that did in fact come from Sierra's @cccairuh twitter account.. I, too was one of many who saw the tweet with my own two eyes as well as screen capped it. . But chose to sit back and not comment as the snark ensued with adamant declarations that there was no such tweet and the screen cap was bunk.. :crazy: Good to know LE have their eyes on all her social media 24/7 and joke or not there was nothing funny nor accidental about that tweet that was sent from her acct today. . Bet they're shakin in their boots this evening with LE quickly bearing down on them...

I love it. "Bet they're shakin in their boots this evening with LE quickly bearing down on them"

I can't imagine what LE could have learned from forensics that would be giving hope to her parents...I just wonder if they are over-tired...JMO

This article contradicts that article.http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/1...tment-say-tweet-sent-from-sierra-lamar-a-hoax :banghead:

I can't imagine what LE could have learned from forensics that would be giving hope to her parents...I just wonder if they are over-tired...JMO

What if there was NO other touch DNA or prints on her clothing or books but hers ? LE said that they had some forensics ? Is it possible that this is just semantics, and all the forensics belong to Sierra ?

* This is not what I believe,just trying to parse these convoluted comments...*

I am not trying to be a downer,but I still don't think she's alive.This case has taken so many different turns but unless there is something new,lets just say I hope I am wrong

I think the kids who like the music called HorrorCore, like ODDFUTURE, are more evil than some others, imo. Who likes to sing and dance to rape and murder visions?

Well, this was/is Sierra's fav. band and she was hoping to see them in concert on April 9th someplace...she and her friends seem to be really into the "rough" lyrics...

I almost think there is too much media on this case, if that is possible, as the wording is just different enough in each story to wonder if there is new info, or just bad wording, bad writing, sensationalism, or what have you...I have pretty much tried to stick to LE-only as far as what I am believing.
And I could almost swear that I heard one LEO say that the evidence came from either the phone or the clothes/bad, but would not say which. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500