Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #16 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any information on his criminal background?

Fantastic news that he has been caught...curious to see how he targeted Sierra. Did he see her walking to and from her school bus stop ? So sad for the family.... MOO

IMO
Regarding remains....I wonder if Safeway garbage containers for recycling & garbage have been checked for traces, as well as what ever dump their garbage and recycling ends up. Since he isn't exactly dressed as a checker, maybe he is a stock boy in the back area of Safeway, which would have lots of access to crates and boxes. iMO

they stated HE DIDN'T work there.

I've been checking for an arrest record also and haven't turned up anything yet, except of course the ones related to Sierra.

Oh is he ever enjoying the attention in that video. It makes me sick.

Nice man *advertiser censored*, btw. Gross.

I am anxious to find out if LE has proof of death, or is presuming she is dead.

Just two weeks ago, they were still saying they believed her to be alive, due to having no evidence she was not...that could come back to haunt them unless they have proof of death, IMO, or find her. Was just thinking about this last night, could be wrong.

What a ! RIP beautiful girl. I bet she knew him. :( My heart aches for this family.

Perp walk raw video.

Just heard the news..I'm so sad right now :(

This SOB has no SOUL! You can see it in his eyes when he looks right at US!
as the car drives away.

And I pity his little daughter (supposedly) that has to live with this CREATURE being her bio-dad for the rest of her life.

DNA on her clothing found in her bag matches him. so perhaps those were the clothes she was wearing that day - makes me sick.

DNA on her clothing found in her bag matches him. so perhaps those were the clothes she was wearing that day - makes me sick.

That's what makes me think the urine rumor could be true. Ick.

I am anxious to find out if LE has proof of death, or is presuming she is dead.

Just two weeks ago, they were still saying they believed her to be alive, due to having no evidence she was not...that could come back to haunt them unless they have proof of death, IMO, or find her. Was just thinking about this last night, could be wrong.

Clu..LE seems pretty positive she's not alive & said they'd tell us why at today's PC..If the 'scoop' is correct his DNA was found on her clothes in the Juicy bag & probably some thing else in that bag or in his car that points to her being gone..Just got the results back maybe?

I hope it's better than 'touch DNA' that they might have.

ATG doesn't have a Facebook, that I could find. Also no word yet on his occupation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member