Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #21 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am about to add 5 new docs, so please refresh the drive folder

Interesting. I will have to read more into this case when I get home from work.Just kind of browsed it, seems like there is so many possibilities

If she just ran away and wasn't kidnapped, it's kinda difficult to explain the dirt drag marks on the back of her clothing.

A million times ^^^^THIS^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About the Tyler performer, I think you might be thinking of Tyler, The Creator? It seems like someone she'd listen to, but as far as him seeing her... Not likely. Just had to throw that out there to see if it rang any bells for anyone.

I don't think he was interested in seeing her. She was a fan. I think she had tickets to see his show.

If she just ran away and wasn't kidnapped, it's kinda difficult to explain the dirt drag marks on the back of her clothing.

I had not heard about this. Are you saying that the clothes folded in the Juicy bag had dirt drag marks on them?
That would be a weird thing to do. Is it possible that she got them dirty having sex with whomever she was meeting there? It seemed like it was a well-known place for assignations to her.
Then she changed into something else and left these clothes behind.

What always seemed unlikely to me was that anyone would kill her, undress her and leave her folded clothes in an easy to find area, along with her cellphone, but then hide her body so well that it would not be found. The two things don't match in the thinking of the same individual, to me.

I had not heard about this. Are you saying that the clothes folded in the Juicy bag had dirt drag marks on them?
That would be a weird thing to do. Is it possible that she got them dirty having sex with whomever she was meeting there? It seemed like it was a well-known place for assignations to her.Then she changed into something else and left these clothes behind.

What always seemed unlikely to me was that anyone would kill her, undress her and leave her folded clothes in an easy to find area, along with her cellphone, but then hide her body so well that it would not be found. The two things don't match in the thinking of the same individual, to me.

BBM: Can you back that up with any link???

It wasn't dirt found on her clothing but glass reflective beading - used in road works....would be interesting to find out where new road works were taking place.. in Morgan Hill at the time..

Upcoming court dates if it hasn't been posted yet.
Case Information:

Case Number: C1233134
Case Title: People vs. Antolin Garcia-Torres
Filing Date: May 24, 2012

Upcoming Court Dates at the Hall of Justice:
•Jan. 22, 2016 9:30 a.m., Dept. 29
•April 25, 2016 8:30 a.m., Dept. 24

http://www.scscourt.org/general_info/news_media/garcia-torres.shtml

Reading over the motions (painstaking task, there's a lot of pages) this morning, I
came across info I had never read. Such as, Francine S (gf) was at work the evening of 3/16/12 and that AGT picked her up in the Jetta. And that LE didn't ID AGT as a POI for a couple weeks. They began to watch him 24/7 then, but he had ample time to hide Sierra. I also had a thought that he may have had her body in the trunk when he picked up FS.

Anyways, read the documents, it is a wonderful source of info.

The above link includes a ton of evidence....
-that Sierra's epithelial DNA was on the mat from the Jetta, the fibers from it were on her clothing.... her DNA was on the rear armrest.
-that others had written in her notebook at school, and the "I will be in SF on 3/16/12" isn't her handwriting.

That would be a weird thing to do. Is it possible that she got them dirty having sex with whomever she was meeting there? It seemed like it was a well-known place for assignations to her.
Then she changed into something else and left these clothes behind.

You would do well to read some of the court docs. When her clothes were found, yes with drag marks, there was DNA from AGT on the jeans. In the backpack was the $5 her Mom gave her for lunch each day, along with the items Sierra was bringing to Karissa (makeup, I think).

There was no assignation, secret meeting, lovers tryst. Sierra was kidnapped on her way to school, raped and murdered. Sierra's vaginal DNA as well as semen from AGT was found on the backseat floor mat that he hid in the trunk, but had not had the opportunity to clean.
AGT just happened to have the luck that no one ever found her body (probably deep in a landfill).

BBM: Can you back that up with any link???

It wasn't dirt found on her clothing but glass reflective beading - used in road works....would be interesting to find out where new road works were taking place.. in Morgan Hill at the time..

Or perhaps used in paving the parking lot/garbage area around the dumpsters at Safeway or elsewhere.

@AmandaReckonswith and everyone else who needs and is interested in reading the court documents I have them at the google drive folder

Upcoming court dates if it hasn't been posted yet.
Case Information:

Case Number: C1233134
Case Title: People vs. Antolin Garcia-Torres
Filing Date: May 24, 2012

Upcoming Court Dates at the Hall of Justice:
•Jan. 22, 2016 9:30 a.m., Dept. 29
•April 25, 2016 8:30 a.m., Dept. 24

http://www.scscourt.org/general_info/news_media/garcia-torres.shtml

Thank you for reposting this link SurfCity. It contains ALL of the court documents going back to the very beginning of this heartbreaking case (dating back to 2012).

AmandaReckonwith is correct, if you haven't taken the time to do so, these docs are a must-read! Although some of this isn't easy to read, especially for those of us who are close to the LaMar family :no:

Sierra Mae was and is a victim, as is her entire family. May they find the strength to withstand the storm ahead (the trial), because just reading here lately has been difficult at times. :cow: :moo:

I can only imagine what sort of negative aspersions the dt will attempt to cast upon her. It shouldn't even matter. Sierra did nothing to deserve losing her life so violently.

Thats just how I see it.

#FindSierra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@AmandaReckonswith and everyone else who needs and is interested in reading the court documents I have them at the google drive folder

That is great! Thank you for doing this.
I have all the minute orders, and several other doc saved for the case archive, but there's no way I can copy and save each page.

Sierra LaMar Case Archive, Justice for Sierra section:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr... LaMar -CA-/Justice for Sierra?sort=6&page=1

and- the main Sierra LaMar Case Archive:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/crankycrankerson/library/Sierra LaMar -CA-?sort=6&page=1

Again, thanks.
For those having trouble accessing the court site, go check out emiusacska's google drive folder.
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B-iaTzRDzjzOZDlxc0RlSS1teDQ

New motion posted asking for a single judge for all the purposes it is added on the drive folder

scscourt.org/general_info/news_media/newspdfs/garciatorres/motion.1.8.16.pdf
This is the contrast from the defence side.

Any news????........

From memory it was a an unusual morning that day.... Grey matter totally stretched....but wasn't there supposedly an accident at the corner where Sierra would have normally been picked up from - by the bus....

Someone's Grandmother went out to sweep the glass off the road....presumably because it was their granddaughter's first day Driving her car to school...I may be getting confused between this forum and another....

I'm positive the girls mother was the same lady that started all the yellow ribbons...organised them to be posted on all the house fences in the area.....same lady that had complained Verbal/written notes about the inappropriateness of the bus stop for years.. then put in a complaint to police that someone was removing all the yellow ribbons...

The same lady that IMO seemed a little upset that Sierra may have been feeding the kittens.....ahhh ...court reporter???

Anyone else remember......

If he is guilty...may he rot for what he has done...but I can't help but sympathise with her Mum...I need to know...and I need to be 100% sure!!

I haven't read near enough yet about this case but just wanted to mention a few thoughts about the bolded items.

Was just wondering if maybe someone accidentally ran her over at that stop and then loaded her up in their vehicle to rush her to the hospital but then realized she had passed away and maybe the driver decided they did not want to get in trouble. So instead of going to hospital then their actions changed to a coverup of sorts.

Which maybe that could explain why her clothes and phone were packaged up to be left somewhere as maybe they wanted others to find it to know she was not with us anymore.

Like a twisted way to try to do the right thing but still not be outed as the person that ran her over by accident.

It could explain the drag marks on clothing. It may explain the beads or material from the road being found on the clothes too.

Anyway just thought I would mention those theories which may or may not make sense depending on the other facts of the case which I am not aware of yet.
I am concerned about the mention of possible evidence tampering because unfortunately I think that does sometimes go on for multiple reasons. Its not common thank goodness but it does happen. Sometimes unintentional with sloppy evidence handling and then DAs and prosecuters dont want to admit mistakes and so they allow the faulty evidence to be used. Other times it could be intentional. Especially if lets say for example that someone did hit her with a vehicle and the person that hit her had access to evidence. A person trying to coverup their accident I could see framing someone else to get out of trouble.

Not likely but there are always possibilities out there like that.

I will be anxious to watch how this case progresses and learn more about it.

Thanks to those who listed where to find documents. Lots to read up on and learn more about the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona