Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #21 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hatfield how would you explain the suspect's semen found on her clothes.

Thank you for reposting this link SurfCity. It contains ALL of the court documents going back to the very beginning of this heartbreaking case (dating back to 2012).

AmandaReckonwith is correct, if you haven't taken the time to do so, these docs are a must-read! Although some of this isn't easy to read, especially for those of us who are close to the LaMar family :no:

Sierra Mae was and is a victim, as is her entire family. May they find the strength to withstand the storm ahead (the trial), because just reading here lately has been difficult at times. :cow: :moo:

I can only imagine what sort of negative aspersions the dt will attempt to cast upon her. It shouldn't even matter. Sierra did nothing to deserve losing her life so violently.

Thats just how I see it.

#FindSierra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kimi.... yes it will be horrible - as they will attempt to cast aspersions against Sierra character....sadly that's how the system works.....but hopefully those tactics will be seen for what they are...just simply tactics...

:bump: ing up as a reminder a pre-trial hearing this Friday, January 22nd!!

:bump: ing up as a reminder a pre-trial hearing this Friday, January 22nd!!

Any news from the pre-trial hearing? or is it more or less a formality until the next court date? Thanks in advance.

Yes there is wonderful news motion for dismissal is denied

I am waiting on the court minutes to be posted so that I can attach them

uploadfromtaptalk1453496134336.jpg
The actual minute document

Sierra LaMar: Judge denies motion to dismiss indictment

SAN JOSE -- Defense attorneys lost their bid Friday to persuade a judge to dismiss the grand jury indictment of a man accused of abducting and killing 15-year-old South County resident Sierra LaMar.

Santa Clara County Superior Court Judge Helen E. Williams denied the motion to dismiss the 2014 indictment of Antolin Garcia-Torres in the death penalty case. The trial is now set to proceed on April 25.
[...]

MUCHMore@Link:

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking...-lamar-judge-denies-motion-dismiss-indictment

#JUSTICEFORSIERRA!

Seeing Motion :denied: is a beautiful thing....

e30f5b069032c377b305538f617c7cad.jpg

:moo:

Yes, much more Kimi!

The District Attorney's Office brought the case in 2014 to a secret grand jury, which indicted Garcia-Torres for kidnapping and murder in Sierra's case, and attempted kidnapping and carjacking related to the three 2009 incidents. In one of the those incidents, the attacker allegedly attempted to use a stun gun that was dropped in the victim's car. Garcia-Torres' fingerprint was reportedly on a 9-volt battery in the weapon.

A grand jury report obtained by this newspaper revealed that Sierra's hair was found on a rope in Garcia-Torres' car trunk. His DNA was discovered on her pants and his own words unknowingly implicated him to authorities, according to the transcript.

During police interviews, Garcia-Torres seemed to assume it was his semen that had led investigators to him, when in fact the DNA found on her clothes was of unspecified origin.

Garcia-Torres offered that he had ejaculated into a tissue and thrown it from his car, as a possible explanation for how the material somehow might have become associated with Sierra's clothes.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking...-lamar-judge-denies-motion-dismiss-indictment

Yes, much more Kimi!

I read through some articles about the grand jury.

We can throw out my silly theory about an accident.

IMO I do think they have the right person on trial.

Let the trial begin.

Sierra LaMar: Judge denies motion to dismiss indictment

SAN JOSE -- Defense attorneys lost their bid Friday to persuade a judge to dismiss the grand jury indictment of a man accused of abducting and killing 15-year-old South County resident Sierra LaMar.

Santa Clara County Superior Court Judge Helen E. Williams denied the motion to dismiss the 2014 indictment of Antolin Garcia-Torres in the death penalty case. The trial is now set to proceed on April 25.
[...]

MUCHMore@Link:

#JUSTICEFORSIERRA!

Good! Let's get this show on the road! [emoji2]

Next date is April 25th when all pre-trial proceedings start

Hard time finding this thread: on the late news tonight: remains were found 15 mi. from where Sierra disappeared off Santa Theresa Blvd. Press conference in the morning.

SANTA CLARA COUNTY (KRON) — The Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office has confirmed to KRON that human remains were found in an unincorporated area of Santa Clara County near Gilroy on Wednesday afternoon, according to Sgt. James Jensen.
Jensen did not confirm if the remains were that of a male or female nor the age of the human remains.
The human remains were found in the area of Santa Teresa Boulevard and Castro Valley Road near Gilroy.
http://kron4.com/2016/02/10/human-remains-found-in-santa-clara-county-near-gilroy/

Let's hope this is her!

Breaking news-Santa Clara co sheriffs office says remains show gold capped tooth. Not Sierra
Breaking news-Santa Clara co sheriffs do not believe remains belong to Sierra Lamar @kron4news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member